Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Main: Waxerov
Level: 2519

Post Re: Kushan Recruitment
Lolwut? wrote:
Mikkel wrote:
those wern't my galaxys and hay look prommy yesterday lost to 2 partaily auged achilles kits on Kushan so i think my galaxy would mop the floor with him. your shit ass team couldn't even beat Kushan you have no hope of winning vs TFC :twisted:

Damnit mikkel, you're not even on Kushan and you're egging Prommy on to attack us.

Flame Broiled Mikkel Flavored Bump, with Garlic Mashed Potatoes on the side. And a sprig of parsley, which you don't eat but appreciate the class it adds to your meal. And then no dessert, because you have to get home and put the kids to bed, but your girlfreind orders dessert anyways, and you realize she's a freeloader but because you didn't go to college you think she's the best you'll ever get, and so you marry her but you're unhappy and you die with regrets about your life.

Wait, what was this post about again?

Oh, wait.

Bump.

Please, don't ever post in our topics again L0L. You make us look like the noobs we're trying not to be. Mikkel is our team friend.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 pm
Team: Devil Dogs
Main: Nirvana
Level: 3251

UnpleasantPantsBulge wrote:
Lolwut? wrote:
Mikkel wrote:
those wern't my galaxys and hay look prommy yesterday lost to 2 partaily auged achilles kits on Kushan so i think my galaxy would mop the floor with him. your shit ass team couldn't even beat Kushan you have no hope of winning vs TFC :twisted:

Damnit mikkel, you're not even on Kushan and you're egging Prommy on to attack us.

Flame Broiled Mikkel Flavored Bump, with Garlic Mashed Potatoes on the side. And a sprig of parsley, which you don't eat but appreciate the class it adds to your meal. And then no dessert, because you have to get home and put the kids to bed, but your girlfreind orders dessert anyways, and you realize she's a freeloader but because you didn't go to college you think she's the best you'll ever get, and so you marry her but you're unhappy and you die with regrets about your life.

Wait, what was this post about again?

Oh, wait.

Bump.

Please, don't ever post in our topics again L0L. You make us look like the noobs we're trying not to be. Mikkel is our team friend.

lol

Lolwut? wrote:
assasinat3r wrote:
My mother is a space rat, what now?

And that makes you... what, exactly? Canadian?

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:41 pm
Main: Waxerov
Level: 2519

Trying is about the best we can do around here from what i've seen.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Maybe prom can find out the setup for the 1 base that Progress setup that destroyed whield tanking several bases last uni. and LOL at TFC thinking they are tough. You guys ended up sucking NS's dick in order for them not to kill all your gals. It was funny watching them own TFC gals with thier own piece of shit bases. Prommy shoot me a pm if you want those setups on that base i got connections.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:02 pm

rlpm wrote:
Maybe prom can find out the setup for the 1 base that Progress setup that destroyed whield tanking several bases last uni. and LOL at TFC thinking they are tough. You guys ended up sucking NS's dick in order for them not to kill all your gals. It was funny watching them own TFC gals with thier own piece of shit bases. Prommy shoot me a pm if you want those setups on that base i got connections.

yeah and TFC is still alive(sorta), NS isnt...

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:43 pm

NS isnt alive cause Progress fucked them up and TFC is only alive cause they sucked NS's dicks to make them stop killing thier gals. AT least NS died wiht honor (sorta)

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 am
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

rlpm wrote:
NS isnt alive cause Progress fucked them up and TFC is only alive cause they sucked NS's dicks to make them stop killing thier gals. AT least NS died wiht honor (sorta)

Pretty sure EF and SP destroyed them.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

rlpm wrote:

ah trust me i know the setup, youre not the only one with connections :wink: , im lazy dirt lazy.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 am

rlpm wrote:

i think NS isnt alive due to them attacking a SP gal, but im not so sure

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:53 pm
Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2205

rlpm wrote:

You are one sad fuck matey.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 am
Team: Imperium
Main: RoflWaffle
Level: 3909

yaknow Liquid Death, (mikkel account) shittalking and acting like TFC is tough is what got it almost fucked over in the first place, what made russell and one other important member quit the game...

all in all, its not a good idea to shittalk with a TFC tag on the forums, its really not.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 am
Main: Getsuga Tenshou
Level: 3762

RoflWaffle wrote:
all in all, its not a good idea to shittalk with a TFC tag on the forums, its really not.

Not like that really matters anymore...

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:48 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 3209

I'm actually being entertained by all the flaging, and kid like talking in here. I feel like trolling....

Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

RoflWaffle wrote:
yaknow Liquid Death, (mikkel account) shittalking and acting like TFC is tough is what got it almost fucked over in the first place, what made russell and one other important member quit the game...

It's not good to shittalk whilst hiding behind fake accounts.

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:07 pm
Main: Getsuga Tenshou
Level: 3762

newman233 wrote:
RoflWaffle wrote:

It's not good to shittalk whilst hiding behind fake accounts.

Kanga

You reffering to RoflWaffle? thats mikkel, my brother. If so, you should know its the only account he posts on (as you can derive from his post liquid death owns his account now) =P and he doesnt play anymore so theres nothing to hide from.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:58 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next