"Don't end your post with a preposition, it's not proper grammar."
"Where's the leveling at, bitch?"

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:54 pm
Main: Scoundrel
Level: 548

Post Re: TFC
NewFound wrote:
tariq_1984 wrote:
I was on TFC once... it's a veritable orgy of small animal molestations and flaming pedo-bear practices.

Beware.

Your list of self-proclaimed titles is so egotistical and none the less, wrong, I very nearly died laughing. Destroyer of Tobal? Lmao.

y u so mad?

Last edited by tariq_1984 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm

andezrhode2a wrote:
tariq_1984 wrote:
I was on TFC once... it's a veritable orgy of small animal molestations and flaming pedo-bear practices.

Beware.

sounds like softshock, you make that sound like a bad thing :wink:

Ironic that I ended up there. :wink:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dream Wolf
Level: 5855

tariq_1984 wrote:
NewFound wrote:
tariq_1984 wrote:

Beware.

Your list of self-proclaimed titles is so egotistical and none the less, wrong, I very nearly died laughing. Destroyer of Tobal? Lmao.

y u so mad?

hahahahhahahahahhahaha, yes mush

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:29 pm
Main: Mikkel
Level: 3015

stop fuckin spamming this thread damn it

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 pm

tariq_1984 wrote:
NewFound wrote:
tariq_1984 wrote:

Beware.

y u so mad?

And i'm just wondering how you can come up with such titles and hold a straight face. Unless your trolling, but I doubt you are, do you really believe in those? I'm genuinely interested.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:30 am

NewFound wrote:
And i'm just wondering how you can come up with such titles and hold a straight face. Unless your trolling, but I doubt you are, do you really believe in those? I'm genuinely interested.

Ya u mad

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 pm
Team: Psionic Corps
Main: L0L
Level: 1061

NewFound wrote:

YOU SO MAD, BRO
I kid. OR DO I? Yes.

Bump!

Kinky? Lets not go there...

I'm willing to go there ;)

blacker2359 wrote:
First thought: L0L playing C2? HOLY SHIT IT CAME OUT?!?
10 second later: I'm gonna kill L0L.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

tariq_1984 wrote:
NewFound wrote:

Ya u mad

Mannnn, is that all you can come up with. I'm genuinely interested in you're prestigious past here, you should relish the chance to reel off some anecdotes (many, i'm sure) of your times of eminence and sublimity.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:00 pm

NewFound wrote:
tariq_1984 wrote:
NewFound wrote:

Ya u mad

Mannnn, is that all you can come up with. I'm genuinely interested in you're prestigious past here, you should relish the chance to reel off some anecdotes (many, i'm sure) of your times of eminence and sublimity.

Are you currently experiencing feelings of emotional discomfort?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Sigh.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 pm

NewFound wrote:
tariq_1984 wrote:
NewFound wrote:

Ya u mad

Tell you what though, even though I know you're just trying to start shit, I'll still humor you this once. Here is what I base those titles on.

First I'd like to say that while they are true, they are up there for comical/trolling/appearance purposes whether you think so or not. I'm not so socially challenged that I would truly brag about anything that happens in a game.

Here goes:

Scoundrel: My first character in SS (I still own the account) is named Scoundrel. It's what most people who know me, know me as.

Progenitor: An initially semi-secret character that I originally created and loaned to Damen's brother for a short while. The main purpose of this character became to act as a mercenary for Bizman who paid in the form an Izer with augs. I enjoy PvP and don't require monetary incentive to do it.

The Lard of Stroms: Derived from Stormlord my first secret character I created who posed as Calypso's brother for a long period of time. He eventually attracted a lot of notoriety as many in the playerbase felt betrayed that they befriended someone who wasn't real. Eventually became the leader of Forsaken after (-_-) left, team was considered most powerful next to Capitalists.

First to find a Gigo Laser: Self explanatory, I found the first gigo laser.

First to build an Exc. Combo aug: See above. Interesting fact, it was actually Tobal who helped me build it by selling me some augs. This was before he began his reign of terror.

Destroyer of Tobal: When Tobal began his reign of terror he stabbed me in the back. I vowed for years to crush him, and eventually Bizman gave me a ship and augs and told me to go destroy Imperium, who was giving pantalones a hard time. I proceeded to take my Izer (equipped with a PtE/Exc Combo/Zeus) demolish Imperium with a kill ratio of 117(ish) - 0. I killed Tobal numerous times while there were massive threads about how he was unkillable with his PWI. I eventually frapsed Tobal using a base exploit and sent it to Jeff causing Tobal to get banned. I believe I still have the PM.

Crusher of Imperium: I guess this could be lumped in with the above, but it's a cool sounding title.

Molester of Pantalones: When pantalones ran for emp, Terrak and I decided to stop their run. We ended up sweeping through a TON of galaxies with a final base kill count of 108 bases. We completely halted the emp run on our own.

There. Happy?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:37 pm

However this topic has been derailed enough. I'm sorry my titles upset you so much but it's just a game, just move on.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Ahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 pm
Main: Radia
Level: 1100

Nice to know there are still people from way back in the history of SS.

bageese wrote:
We've been against saying any solid dates until we know for sure when something is coming in.
:lol:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:03 pm
Profile WWW