Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Team: Zero Sums
Main: All Hope Is Gone
Level: 3414

Post Re: Legion + Primal Decus = Death Mental
Really, you need a new name. I've spent a total of like 7-8 unis fighting DM on various fronts, for various reasons, and I disliked that team to the core. Without Neur, DM's soul died, without LN, DM's name should be laid to rest as well.

Pay your respect to a team that changed the game like only a select few ever have, and move along. You will never be DM, no disrespect intended to future members. You just disgrace the legacy of it by trying to siphon off a drop of credibility from the name.

Remember, this is coming from somebody who has sabbed DM, warred DM, tried to destroy the team in every possible way, and never truly succeeded. No need to take what I say with a grain of salt, you do nothing but disgrace yourselves as a team.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:57 pm

EwanB wrote:
Oh and since your team wil be "aggressive" il kill any DM guy i see besides mandy.

Endorsed, because <3

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Death Mental bows to no man. It is a demon that needs blood and it cannot achieve that without worshipers. Death Mental is an entity all in its own, an idea if you will. Not some petty team name to ever be owned because it is clear that none might ever be or have been worthy of its title. Serving it is a privilege not a right.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

Bill wrote:
Death Mental bows to no man. It is a demon that needs blood and it cannot achieve that without worshipers. Death Mental is an entity all in its own, an idea if you will. Not some petty team name to ever be owned because it is clear that none might ever be or have been worthy of its title. Serving it is a privilege not a right.

Hi. Are you a crazy person?

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:40 pm
Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2156

Humble wrote:
Really, you need a new name. I've spent a total of like 7-8 unis fighting DM on various fronts, for various reasons, and I disliked that team to the core. Without Neur, DM's soul died, without LN, DM's name should be laid to rest as well.

Pay your respect to a team that changed the game like only a select few ever have, and move along. You will never be DM, no disrespect intended to future members. You just disgrace the legacy of it by trying to siphon off a drop of credibility from the name.

Remember, this is coming from somebody who has sabbed DM, warred DM, tried to destroy the team in every possible way, and never truly succeeded. No need to take what I say with a grain of salt, you do nothing but disgrace yourselves as a team.

Personally... I like the onus. If we are anythign less than as great as the old DM people will point. Atm we're no where close- that's the point. You put on the colors and you inherently already know what should and shouldn't happen. You don't tap dance in ass kicking boots.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Team: Death Arrises
Main: Freddy
Level: 328

I guess your aggressiveness came early?

~Jasonr

Camsy wrote:
When a topic gets so intense even the tl;dr doesn't make sense.

NewFound wrote:
If it true you are an idiot. If it isn't you are an idiot.

Idiot.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:06 pm

goett wrote:
Humble wrote:

Personally... I like the onus. If we are anythign less than as great as the old DM people will point. Atm we're no where close- that's the point. You put on the colors and you inherently already know what should and shouldn't happen. You don't tap dance in ass kicking boots.

Only problem is... you aren't a bunch of soldiers, just a bunch of posers playing dress-up. That's the difference. It's the difference between old pants with bizman, and what hermes did to the team. The difference between Imperium with tobal, and what charmed made it out to be. UB with raven4 vs UB revival teams. Want to be feared? be successful first, and stop dressing up trying to wear the medals others have earned.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:14 pm
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Lady Gaga
Level: 3614

Hurray! Death Mental!

Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:15 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dream Wolf
Level: 5855

Bill wrote:

lol :lol:

Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:49 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Humble wrote:
Only problem is... you aren't a bunch of soldiers, just a bunch of posers playing dress-up. That's the difference. It's the difference between old pants with bizman, and what hermes did to the team. The difference between Imperium with tobal, and what charmed made it out to be. UB with raven4 vs UB revival teams. Want to be feared? be successful first, and stop dressing up trying to wear the medals others have earned.

cool story bro, but those who dont play dont really matter what you think. Either sub and war them or...

Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:37 am
Profile WWW

I think the or is tell a little bird and wait for the anathema.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: ashta the 2nd
Level: 3810

When you have to sabo somebody that is when you personally accept you will never be as good as them. Thus anyone that sabotages has no weight to their opinions.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:56 am

wrong! A win is a win is a win by any means. In war every theater is open to conflict.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:00 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

sabre198 wrote:
Humble wrote:

cool story bro, but those who dont play dont really matter what you think. Either sub and war them or...

Imo sod has earned his right to voice his opinion in this mater.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

Personally, I don't see why everyone is bitching Death Mental is but a flag and a couple letters. It is a name, nothing more. Look at every reasonably old team ingame now and a year(or hell, even 5) back. None of them are the same politically or powerfully. It goes for every team ingame. SP, EF, LC, PC, Aidelon, Core(RF), Traders have all undergone constant change this is simply another change PD(which is DM anyway) is just merging with new blood to try and take back their mantel.

P.S. Wex, I do not believe we will be allied anymore... Please don't murder me. :P

Sodomy, spending just as much time as you have at war with DM I can see where you are coming from. However, as I stated earlier, take any team ingame and compare that to the same team in a year and it will be totally different. The same principle applies here, it is just another change. As to whether it is for the better or worse remains to be seen.

My problem with DM began and ended with LN(he was always a huge dick to me, in and out of war for no reason) he is no longer around therefore I no longer have a problem with DM in the least because I do not hold petty grudges against unrelated names. My problems all have a rational cause and solution, you seem to just be a dog chasing a cat you will never catch. If you are really this riled about a name being used in a game I suggest rethinking your priorities as your aggression should be pointed at those responsible and not a series of letters that you cannot change. Or, if you don't, at least you'll get another attempt to prove your mettle in round 2.

Everyone wins.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:11 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next