Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Team: Beta Frequency
Main: Discharge
Level: 2691

Post Re: SPARTA
Madridista wrote:
The Lost One wrote:
Just make sure to inform goett to boot his characters from DM first. And expect nothing but poor help and trouble from Stifler.

I'm sure goett can manage his team just fine, and I know exactly what to expect from Stifler.

I thought you'd be a touch more supportive Thermie, given your whinge about a lack of pvp not too long ago.

I am very supportive to you and your team. I am nothing but far from supportive of having a person with characters in a respected high end team to use one of his characters to pirate with. That means I can treat DM as the same as your team.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

they just stated they aren't a pirate team, they are declaring war, and are stating their reasons for warring you.

this is more than you lot have done in the past.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:56 am
Profile WWW

If I put a few of my characters on a team, and use it for warring people and PvPing, then I expect the rest of my character that are on different teams to be treated the exact same way as all the others. You can't be on two teams and be involved in two different policies as once. I am sure goett will see eye to eye with me in this case.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:02 am

Actually you can, and its something any director will be used to. As long as teamed alts do not help alts on other teams in PVP in any way. This has been a convention in SS as far back as I can remember and one that master802 will remember on RE when he was pvping with zalten on his lowbie team. His main was not booted from re. Only if his main was healing / helping.

I would emplore Goett to stand up to what he believes in and support pvp, after all, with this lot running round I doubt you lot will have time to pay him a visit :lol:

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:12 am
Profile WWW

sabre198 wrote:
Actually you can, and its something any director will be used to. As long as teamed alts do not help alts on other teams in PVP in any way. This has been a convention in SS as far back as I can remember and one that master802 will remember on RE when he was pvping with zalten on his lowbie team. His main was not booted from re. Only if his main was healing / helping.

I would emplore Goett to stand up to what he believes in and support pvp, after all, with this lot running round I doubt you lot will have time to pay him a visit :lol:

There are cases where this has happened, but there are also cases which proves the opposite. KC experienced this when he had one character on Zephyr and one on First Flight.

I am just saying, that I think the latter is more justified, but indeed there are cases like the one you explained that still happen. But if you are fine with things like that, I will just put some characters on an alt team and PvP and kill your galaxies. Then expect them, and them only to be affected. Ok? Don't think so.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:20 am

Thats perfectly fine by me, that would be entirely correct behaviour. Role playing within alts is perfectly fine as long as cross healing, helping etc is not happening.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:23 am
Profile WWW
Team: Sparta
Main: Casillas
Level: 6

You are both right. In certain top teams, as Thermal points out, it would not be allowed. However, as buzz points out, in some teams it is allowed. Depends on the team.

However - JOIN SPARTA.

Growing stronger by the day. Unite and fight!

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:29 am
Main: Prommilypicklesomnomnom
Level: 4704

Honestly, whether or not you're able to get away with this is largely on 3 parts..
How big your team is
How big your enemy is
How little your Director cares about whiny bitches complaining

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:01 am
Team: Sparta
Main: Casillas
Level: 6

andezrhode3 wrote:
Honestly, whether or not you're able to get away with this is largely on 3 parts..
How big your team is
How big your enemy is
How little your Director cares about whiny bitches complaining

Prommy is 2 for 2 in making good points today. SPARTA

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:26 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Wex does more PvPing than anyone else in SP/BP. Why isn't he kicked from SP or being treated badly? Just stating a fact, Nothing personal.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:50 am
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4289

Quote:
Everything what Thermal wrote

And you wonder why you're having a lack of PvP. >.>

Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:51 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Thijs for goodness sake, I am only playing this game because you want me to, i have been trying to contact u for ages. Log onto SS or MSN more often pls.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:05 am
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4289

Yeah yeah I finally got a weekend with shitloads of stuff today starting tommorow :P

On topic: So wait DIE is gonna pirate or just PvP SBP I am teh confused.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:02 am

To not be branded as a pirate team, attacks must only be made on the people they war, to war for a good reason, and to give a notice period between declaring war and the first attack. These are the actions of an honourable team.

if players on SPARTA start attacking randomly outside of the scope of the war declaration, then I expect they will be embargo'd from all content like previous "pirate teams".

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:18 am
Profile WWW

thijs12b wrote:
Quote:
Everything what Thermal wrote

And you wonder why you're having a lack of PvP. >.>

The lack of PvP is because there is nothing to fight over. Incentives.

So random PvP does not work. Give is something to fight over, and then I will start wondering if that doesn't show some results.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next