Team: Eminence Front
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

Post Re: Psionic Corps
Tomzta09 wrote:

My first real team :(

Same! Along with Buba this was mine and his first stop on the SS train to glory!

Sat May 19, 2012 9:47 am
Team: Psionic Corps
Main: RhodesHK
Level: 943

It seems the timing of my unemployed status and thus my return to Star Sonata could not have been better. Having starting our beloved Corps with nothing but a couple of noobs and our principles to guide us, to see Psionic Corps "put on ice" would be more than I could stand. So I, RhodesHK will again lead Psionic Corps from the place we started. We will rebuild from the roots which we sprung, guided by those same principles which made our Corps one of the greatest teams of Star Sonata to call home. Let us rediscover what it means to be a Psion! Perservering with little to nothing in the face of insurmountable odds, to stand on our values, outnumbered and outgunned. This is what has made Psionic Corps what it was what it is, and what it will be. I am honored to welcome Joe back as my right hand. Now we are few but our Corps will live and breath again. We rose from nothing, we can rise from ashes! I look forward to this new adventure. May this new uni be a new beginning for myself and for the Corps!

-RhodesHK

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:07 am
Team: Traders
Main: -X-
Level: 5873

ARRH PC the team i declared war on because they killed my first Armada Charge Drone all i can say is WERES MY ARMADA CHARGE DRONE!!!

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:15 pm
Team: Electric Sheep
Main: Rogue Amoeba
Level: 2591

johnnierhodes wrote:
It seems the timing of my unemployed status and thus my return to Star Sonata could not have been better. Having starting our beloved Corps with nothing but a couple of noobs and our principles to guide us, to see Psionic Corps "put on ice" would be more than I could stand. So I, RhodesHK will again lead Psionic Corps from the place we started. We will rebuild from the roots which we sprung, guided by those same principles which made our Corps one of the greatest teams of Star Sonata to call home. Let us rediscover what it means to be a Psion! Perservering with little to nothing in the face of insurmountable odds, to stand on our values, outnumbered and outgunned. This is what has made Psionic Corps what it was what it is, and what it will be. I am honored to welcome Joe back as my right hand. Now we are few but our Corps will live and breath again. We rose from nothing, we can rise from ashes! I look forward to this new adventure. May this new uni be a new beginning for myself and for the Corps!

-RhodesHK

Good luck : )

Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:47 pm
Main: Spatzz
Level: 3104

Get on.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:51 pm
Team: Electric Sheep
Main: Rogue Amoeba
Level: 2591