Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Pietro
Level: 1932

Post Re: Nick280 / Craig156 / Shantone et al.
playerboy345 wrote:

Yea I just read my comment...I meant to say those two 'could' be two different people and if nick is the one stealing crap...Craig might be innocent.

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Sometimes things happen and no one explains them to you. Get over it.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:18 pm

anilv wrote:
Sometimes things happen and no one explains them to you. Get over it.

I never asked you too. I'm just throwing it on the table. Except for the proof part....but that was for everyone, not me :P .

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 pm
Main: Spatzz
Level: 3104

Chaosking3 wrote:
Nick770/Nick570 are not the same person as this scammer. That is likely what you are refering to.

All that needs to be said on that.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 pm
Main: Craig156
Level: 220

No craig156 wasn't the same as Nick280 until I took it from who owned it. And who cares.... I still shall be taking stuff when no one knows. You can never stop me.... This is just a lil' set back. You guys just lucky I gave back everything I had..... I would have created more alts and be owning without you knowing.... Probably join Traders again just for fun and then give it time and probably take more stuff. I would have stopped but sense the motto is "Once a scammer, always a scammer" I'll just do as the motto says. So this is good bye for now Star Sonata :D. Or is it? See you guys sooner than you all thing.

p.s I will be better next time :(. Next time I won't give it back >:D

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:12 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dindu Nuffin
Level: 3522

craig156 wrote:
No craig156 wasn't the same as Nick280 until I took it from who owned it. And who cares.... I still shall be taking stuff when no one knows. You can never stop me.... This is just a lil' set back. You guys just lucky I gave back everything I had..... I would have created more alts and be owning without you knowing.... Probably join Traders again just for fun and then give it time and probably take more stuff. I would have stopped but sense the motto is "Once a scammer, always a scammer" I'll just do as the motto says. So this is good bye for now Star Sonata :D. Or is it? See you guys sooner than you all thing.

luckily for us, there is such a thing as IP banning.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 am

craig156 wrote:

Seriously? I just tried to defend you and you do this crap? Yea. You're KOS to me too. And if you're giving your pass out and not changing it, then you deserve to be hacked.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

paxiprime wrote:
craig156 wrote:

assuming he has a fixed IP that is :x

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 am
Profile WWW

sabre198 wrote:
paxiprime wrote:
craig156 wrote:

good point.
assuming he has a fixed IP that is :x

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 pm
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4289

craig156 wrote:

Hahahahahahaha@assuming we would let you in, you only got in because Klade thought you were a good kid, who could grow, normally we don't let kids in. I think the worst thing you did is breaking his trust of one of the kindest people in game. That's really all I have to say to you, you fucking disgust me.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 pm
Main: Craig156
Level: 220

Thats only thing I'd actually reget.... Klade is the only player I'd fight for and maybe 1 or 2 others.... When you guys were being idiots atleast he helped...

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:34 am

craig156 wrote:
Thats only thing I'd actually reget.... Klade is the only player I'd fight for and maybe 1 or 2 others.... When you guys were being idiots atleast he helped...

You're a dick.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:59 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

ERMAN, your avatar has given me the largest boner I've ever had.

and further more Nick, I will shove your dread up your arse and turn you into a Magnum and eat it.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:19 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Infero 2
Level: 4129

erman wrote:
holy cow. I think this is enough discussion on this.

And Unideny, our patients with you talking shit about Traders has limits. I suggest you be careful before we show you what its like when Traders does warmonger on you...

-ERMAN

u better have auged kits in ur galaxies if u wanna kill my teamy :p

Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:13 pm
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8510

fwingdude wrote:
erman wrote:
holy cow. I think this is enough discussion on this.

And Unideny, our patients with you talking shit about Traders has limits. I suggest you be careful before we show you what its like when Traders does warmonger on you...

-ERMAN

u better have auged kits in ur galaxies if u wanna kill my teamy :p

necro, and what?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next