Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Pietro
Level: 1932

Post Re: Nick280 / Craig156 / Shantone et al.
red395 wrote:
erman wrote:
Questions should be directed to myself either in-game or in a forum PM. I will not address specifics on the public forums.
-ERMAN

Here you go.

Quote:
This "pm me in game for information" thing wont work. Noone's going to care enough to take the time to get ahold of any of you and also that just gives text and no actual proof of the occurence.

Here you go.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 am
Team: Eternity
Main: Gold Spacer
Level: 3614

If someone wanted proof enough they would. Pix. So why are you argueing about this anyways?

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 am

Because it's wrong to just kos someone because you 'believe' they did something wrong. Why ruin someone's gaming experience because you're bored? Not to mention he's a new player still learning the ropes. If he was dishonest, disloyal, or a theif...post pics to show proof. Whatever happened to those days? I remember back when someone did something like that there would be screenies showing it. Nowadays people lose their minds because of talk or something just plain ridiculous. But I mean, if you don't have screenies, then heck. I guess there's no good reason to kos someone. I've had crap lost too mysteriously and noone knew what happened to it. Shit happens, doesn't mean you gotta go on a killing spree because of it.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:19 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Once again, if we wanted to ruin a reputable player's gaming experience there would be no need to make up lies about him. We would just kill him repeatedly with no public announcement. I find it entertaining that you're accusing us of mean-spiritedness after we put up with your lazy ass for unis of inactivity. You are the last person we have to justify ourselves to.

I also find it entertaining that you have apparently not spoken to Traders leadership in private - as many others have - to learn the specifics of the Nick situation. You obviously have no interest in the facts of the matter, which makes me wonder what you are still doing in this thread.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:23 am
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Unideny wrote:
blah blah blah i r ranting just because my laziness n little to no team assistin wasnt put up with

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:19 pm

anilv wrote:
Once again, if we wanted to ruin a reputable player's gaming experience there would be no need to make up lies about him. We would just kill him repeatedly with no public announcement. I find it entertaining that you're accusing us of mean-spiritedness after we put up with your lazy ass for unis of inactivity. You are the last person we have to justify ourselves to.

I also find it entertaining that you have apparently not spoken to Traders leadership in private - as many others have - to learn the specifics of the Nick situation. You obviously have no interest in the facts of the matter, which makes me wonder what you are still doing in this thread.

I'm not doing this for my sake, and my inactivity from your team was because of the fact I would be ignored constantly since joining and if you'd like to make a big deal out of it, we can speak privately since we have no point in speaking about it in this thread. And I'm not going to speak privately with you guys because I feel as though since you folks can call KOS on this guy, you can easily provide proof why a newbie player like chris is KOS. Especially to make a lone thread about it..

My only interest in the matter is to give nick/chris whoever this fella is a fair trial before he's kosed by multiple teams because you folks are just plain bored without real pvp. :P .

kanescreed wrote:
Unideny wrote:
blah blah blah i r ranting just because my laziness n little to no team assistin wasnt put up with

Kane, if I was ranting, I probably would be using caps, or actually be 'ranting' which I am not :) .

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:02 pm
Main: Craig156
Level: 220

Id admitt to everything BUT i never ever stole dementium? I dont even know where Aero proddy or team space is

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Pietro is a pirate who attacked and killed MAD possessions. Not sure why he would attack a team dedicated to receiving new players and introducing them to the game. I also don't believe it is worthwhile for anyone to listen to the words of someone like this.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:57 am
Team: Communists
Main: the truth
Level: 514

anilv wrote:

Traders are nowhere near like that, they don't ruin peoples reputations for fun.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:59 am

zhuang281 wrote:
Pietro is a pirate who attacked and killed MAD possessions. Not sure why he would attack a team dedicated to receiving new players and introducing them to the game. I also don't believe it is worthwhile for anyone to listen to the words of someone like this.

I take it your team told you that and you weren't around to hear why I attacked those bases, and what exactly happened with it...Or you actually were around and are a very poor listener...So, I'll post here. I took that base because it was horribly defended. I did not kill it, but capped it with a neutronia. First of all, if someone can kill a base with a neutronia and if not be dented by a single shot from any defenses it has, it deserves to be shot down. I came to understand later that that owner failed to inform your team of building that base in your space. Your team also failed to inform newer players of what to do when building and if they're new to building to build in already owned space so they can get a hand out of it without having to bother with pirates, or just some random joes like me wanting to test out their ship's capabilities. In my days as a newbie, I'd get harassed by stronger players and I had to join a team to get away from it...and even then I'd get harassed by higher lvled players (i.e. Never! and Dharkone Drone were just two of said players) After joining a team I was able to build but in already owned space. If I remember correctly...I think it was traders...it was like...3 years ago so I could be wrong. Anyhow, That player failed to inform you that he was building in his own galaxy and you guys failed to keep track of your players. Be happy you only lost a hydroponics....Oh! and be happy I didn't actually destroy it :) . You guys got it back and actually built defenses in there. So Congratulations!

Quote:
Traders are nowhere near like that, they don't ruin peoples reputations for fun.

I know of a few teams that were 'honorable' so to speak and turned into pvp bully teams. Take SP for example, before I took a long break from the game, I remember them being a good team to be in, helping folks out and such as.. I hear more about them picking on players than DM nowadays. And DM used to be the huge pvp team noone wanted to mess with back before I quit. Now it's SPB...Course back then Blue Berry pancakes or whatever didn't even exist...So it's always a possibility an honorable team can turn into power hungry war mongers in time.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

No, just no.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:51 pm
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8518

holy cow. I think this is enough discussion on this.

And Unideny, our patients with you talking shit about Traders has limits. I suggest you be careful before we show you what its like when Traders does warmonger on you...

-ERMAN

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

erman wrote:
holy cow. I think this is enough discussion on this.

And Unideny, our patients with you talking shit about Traders has limits. I suggest you be careful before we show you what its like when Traders does warmonger on you...

-ERMAN

Epic doctor pun. But seriously, I wouldn't shit talk us so much considering your ships are all docked in my HQ gal...

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm not trying to talk any shit, besides I'm done flyin around this Universe so war me if ya like. I mean it's just words and I'm not picking fights with yall. I'm just defending a guy who may, or may not be getting KOSed for no apparent reason. He did post above a bit ago. Reply to him and not me. I'm just some random ranter like kane said so why pay attention to me?

edited: actually, you know...instead of arguing against me, it would have been how much faster to just post screenies? None of this arguement should have been said if you guys, along with aero and whoever else is kosing this guy...could just provide proof to the forums. If yall can kos someone on forums, you can have enough dignity and respect for the perp to show proof of his disloyalty. We used to do it, I see an IMG tag on there...how much time would it take? Like 10 seconds to post a pic? Or yall can just randomly kos the fella even though noone has proof of these occurrences.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:40 pm
Main: Kyp
Level: 3482

There probably are no screenshots to "prove" it, because when you're us, you don't need to prove it to anyone. We know, and thats all that really matters. We're not asking you to also KOS him, so why do you care? We're informing the playerbase so he doesn't get a free pass to go on to the next team and do the same thing, nothing more. Those who would choose to not believe us... well why would we care if they get scammed? go ahead and invite him pietro. Have fun with that.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:34 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next