Post Re: Kinetic vs Noodle
SwiftEagle, I thought you were on my team O.O

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:31 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dream Wolf
Level: 5855

I GOT YOUR BACK BRO.

*PLAYS CROOKERS WE ARE PROSTITUTIE AND PERFORMS A SACRED SIDESTEP TO BACK MY DUDE DAN*.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: Triskaidekaphobia
Level: 5325

Well this is silly lol. Meh, doesnt concern me at all.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 am
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Murasame has played fair for the last few years. We're talking about stuff that happened 7 years ago. Uesugi has quit and he doesn't own Ventigo, Reaver and Murasame accounts anymore. He's possibly getting rid of Noodle account aswell. Good luck with warring 1) player who has quit. 2) one of the most talented players I know. I bet you're not getting anything out of this and you're making a fool of yourself.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 am
Main: KC trades
Level: 5

Antilzah wrote:
Murasame has played fair for the last few years. We're talking about stuff that happened 7 years ago. Uesugi has quit and he doesn't own Ventigo, Reaver and Murasame accounts anymore. He's possibly getting rid of Noodle account aswell. Good luck with warring 1) player who has quit. 2) one of the most talented players I know. I bet you're not getting anything out of this and you're making a fool of yourself.

he's saying it.

BtW Respect, for low profile, but seriosly, badass shit cant belive you pulled that of as a kid, kinda evil :twisted: (smile is deserved)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:00 am

TheKC wrote:
Antilzah wrote:

he's saying it.

BtW Respect, for low profile, but seriosly, badass shit cant belive you pulled that of as a kid, kinda evil :twisted: (smile is deserved)

I did a lot of stuff back then, you could say it was retarded but neverthless it was amazingly fun and kept driving me into the game. Today thats not the case, even though I strive for the same thing day in and day out I still dont do it. Due to this game being way too mood driven. Catch an admin playing on his legit char and kill him, depending on his mood he will ban you or just give you a warning.

I was quite capable of doing a lot of things back then, now I have even more but somehow the playerbase is like: MORE PIRATES, then when there is one: BAN HIM OMG GEE HE KILLED ME and my scoutship.

After a few months of playing "undercover" I have made a forum post on who I am and what I did, the playerbase accepted it and didint do anyhting. Just like I accept that some ppl did things in the past to me and I dont really care anymore about it, like a fresh start.

Noodle is the only account left which might soon switch owners aswell.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:36 am
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

Noodles wrote:
After a few months of playing "undercover" I have made a forum post on who I am and what I did, the playerbase accepted it and didint do anyhting. Just like I accept that some ppl did things in the past to me and I dont really care anymore about it, like a fresh start.

Well if I had been around when you made this post, I sure as hell would have enlightened the player base as to some of your goings on from back in the past.

I hope you don't come back, I can safely say my Star Sonata experience would have been much better if I had never met you.

-Dan

Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 am

SwiftEagle wrote:
Noodles wrote:

Well if I had been around when you made this post, I sure as hell would have enlightened the player base as to some of your goings on from back in the past.

I hope you don't come back, I can safely say my Star Sonata experience would have been much better if I had never met you.

-Dan

Dare I say that all the people on the forum, well 99% are oldies and know what I did? They read it and they know whats been going on in the past, you might just have some weird nightmares but whatever. Hope you accomplish something with this.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 am
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3775

Noodle, You have played pretty straight since you came back.

I know you are leaving but would it hurt to fix things with Swift Eagle and leave a better memory of Reaver and co :)

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:48 pm
Profile YIM

Russell wrote:
Noodle, You have played pretty straight since you came back.

I know you are leaving but would it hurt to fix things with Swift Eagle and leave a better memory of Reaver and co :)

I barely log in and I dont want to look for him, nor pay him back anything since if I do it for him Id have to do it to the other countless people that were affected by my actions.

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:29 pm
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

Noodles wrote:
I barely log in and I dont want to look for him, nor pay him back anything since if I do it for him Id have to do it to the other countless people that were affected by my actions.

You type loooaaaaaaddds better these days :P .

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 am
Team: Caliente
Main: Rhinoceros
Level: 2167

SwiftEagle wrote:
kanescreed wrote:
your ganna fight MAD+ with a lvl 732 char? :P

Well, that's an easy choice for me, Qlimax. Spartans never retreat! Spartans never surrender! Go spread the word. Let every Sonatian assembled know the truth of this. Let each among them search his own soul. And while you're at it, search your own.

I want to punch you for this.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 pm
Main: Kinetic
Level: 4707

Primal wrote:
SwiftEagle wrote:
kanescreed wrote:
your ganna fight MAD+ with a lvl 732 char? :P

Well, that's an easy choice for me, Qlimax. Spartans never retreat! Spartans never surrender! Go spread the word. Let every Sonatian assembled know the truth of this. Let each among them search his own soul. And while you're at it, search your own.

I want to punch you for this.

Come at me bro.

-Dan

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:22 pm
Main: KC trades
Level: 5

dunno where the problem is, if theres one person who deserves to be treated like that back then its SwiftEagle anyways, hes not a bit better, not even now.

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 pm
Main: yellow
Level: 1946

NOODLE?!?!

HA BITCH I WIN!

PASTA FTW!

wtf is this about anyway?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 am