Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Post TFC and sabotage
I never knew TFC would stoop as low as sabotaging another team. Not only that, but sabotaging a whole team to simply get at one player. Whilst Churchill often lies, I do not believe he can make a lie as big as:

"Well, it is done. I'm out. The Forgotten Colonies had Camsy log onto his Marfia account to toss all of the stuff that was on the bases belonging to or belonged to Stefan, MasterCuddles, awise, Adonai, Decman, Charlie, CLXXXIII, Nicolas, and my bases.

Reddit is finished. So goes the loss of 50b worth of base gear, finished products, factories, and modules.
DIE (Stifler) of The Forgotten Colonies led an attack on whatever was left of Reddit while I was working on one of my term papers.

I guess he was pissed off about me blowing off his attempt to extract gear off me, but he left Star Wars, so his kos died with it."

Whilst many of the teams in this game dislike each other, I never thought any team would lack so much honor as to use sabotage in their tactics against each other. I know all team denounce pirates and scammers. What about saboteurs? I find it absolutely lacking in any morals and utterly disgusting to use tactics such as this. I find it even worse that TFC would sanction the sabotage of a team dedicated to training new members for the game.

I realise that many players on TFC did not know of such action. What I also realise is that a players actions represent the morals of his team and the team's allies. I know that Camsy is planning on joining TFC next uni and I hope that TFC has no plans to harbor a saboteur.

Churchill is often known to lie and I would like to see TFC give an explanation. I think the only explanation that would satisfy this post is if sabotage was never used and Churchill made 100% of it up. Currently, what I have said only applies if this incident has occured. If it has not, I apologize.

P.S: Just some extra info on Camsy. Camsy is on SBP yes, but he was to be booted at the end of this uni. We only allowed him to stay because he did not wish to move halfway through the uni. He was to be booted because he shared accounts with Preter. Camsy shall now be immediately booted.

Last edited by zhuang281 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 am
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Post Re: TFC and sabotage
Lolllll wow. Thats pathetic.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 am
Main: Bone Shroud
Level: 40

Well, there is a place for sabotage in the game and it's a valid tactic. If you're willing to lower your self down to that level.

Not sure why somebody wanted to destroy the rededit team, especially to do it in that manner.

Shame on whoever did it.

[quote="JeffL"]Come have sex with me in space, my lord.
[/quote]

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:22 am
Team: Communists
Main: the truth
Level: 514

I'm not arguing, im just pointing this out: I thought Camsy was one of the few founders of RSI, Why would he do something like that?

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:25 am
Main: Kyp
Level: 3482

Well, I can understand why someone would want to kill Churchill. :P

All joking aside, sabotage is among the most reprehensible tactics. Right up there with scammers and trolls. You want to kill someone, do it the right way.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:32 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2540

We will be looking into this matter as no attack was authorized and the tossing of gear isn't condoned by TFC.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 am
Main: Dindu Nuffin
Level: 3522

worlddestroyer wrote:
We will be looking into this matter as no attack was authorized and the tossing of gear isn't condoned by TFC.

lol

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 am
Main: Ununoctium
Level: 5960

Tune in next week for another exciting episode of

Star Sodrama!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

This is seriously not on... And I doubt the old timers of TFC ok'd this, I'm guessing it was the new hotheads...

Control your bitches, KoS of Churchill is not a reason to destroy a team like RSI...

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:03 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

If this is true I'm very disappointed in Camsy.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:05 pm
Team: Communists
Main: the truth
Level: 514

I would like to point out a few things:

Firstly: This is partially RSI's fault for building so far out in wspace, after I told them many times not to.

Secondly: I love how you are all trying to make it look like TFC murdered Reddit, Let me enlighten you, Reddit was already on its way out, you would find more cheer in a graveyard in their team chat. Every time I logged on, it would always be 0 - 2 people online out of the remaining members of the team (most of them inactive for 2 months), only 4 people were still active in RSI, those people were Stefan, Decman, Churchill and Myself. The rest moved on because they got bored of the team, while the other 60% quit because they didn't like the game anymore.

Lastly: Churchill has annoyed lots of people in a bad way and he bought this on himself, Charlie booted him once from RSI because of something that happened with another team, but for some reason he came back, and now something else has happened and it was bound to happen.

Thank you for reading. Please allow me to admire the green-ness.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:06 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3908

I take exception over the title to this post if Camsy was involved at all it should be
"SP tosses Base Shields"

As LD said this was not an attack by TFC.

We were advised that an attack was in progress and a councellor went to investigate but the attack was over.

If anyone knows if any TFC member was involved please let me or LD know.
Churchill has said that DIE was involved, DIE does have long-standing issues with Churchill but he has been largely inactive.

As for the sabotage I cannot believe Camsy would stoop to such a despicable act.
So I simply dont believe it. Where is the proof that he had anything to do with it?

As for Camsy's status TFC was equally concerned with the sharing of account as this was to be resolved by Camsy joining TFC at the end of the uni. Sharing accounts is a really bad idea as it is possible for unscrupluous people to commit all sorts of mayhem and ruin someones reputation.

I would point out that many people have issues with Churchill and the same thing happened last uni when he was on TFC and his proddy was destroyed by another team. Churchill asked SP to intervene, they did only to find that he had misled them. Somehow it was TFCs fault :(

TFC has no issues with RSI.

As for Churchill he attempted to steal a TFC gal as he left the team so there is no love lost there.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:13 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4289

So wait who here right now has issues? You can always talk to me if you want!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm
Main: ahileus
Level: 3759

Churchill is pathetic liar and pathetic person. And not to be trusted.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:47 pm
Main: playerboy345
Level: 3084

I like churchy :(

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next