Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Traders
Main: playerboy345
Level: 3084

Post Re: TFC and sabotage
thijs12b wrote:
evidience

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 am
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Lady Gaga
Level: 3614

*puts on SS-glasses, reads ... breaks SS-glasses. Regrets having read starshit.*

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:03 am
Main: ihatemylife
Level: 3864

Since everyone wanted evidence of it, i put some time into posting it:

I also talked to DIE about this, and i felt like this is pretty important too;

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:16 am
Team: Traders
Main: playerboy345
Level: 3084

Stifler is lilith!?

The Voomy One wrote:
Quote:
Runescape, Allows you to change your name every 30 days.

Runescape sucks so it doesnt count :P

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:14 am
Main: Spatzz
Level: 3104

Stifler has always been a douche, please do not call him DIE, it is insulting.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:39 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

I think the only thing that screenie proves is that the person on DIE is an idiot.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

It does not prove it but it makes it seem very very likely. Marfia Bouncer is Camsy's alt on Reddit.

However, I would like to inquire about the nature of those screenies on the top. Are those screenies of both the base log and the black box superimposed upon each other? If so, why is there such a huge gap in timespan? Were they taken at the same time? Or is that how a black box report is supposed to look like? If it is, then I am convinced by those screenies. And no, I am not just saying that.

Stiflers denial and "no comment" attitude to Stefans questions abour Marfia Bouncer seems quite suspicious. In this situation, saying "I cannot say" is almost akin to saying "Yes, I have access."

Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 am
Main: ihatemylife
Level: 3864

zhuang281 wrote:
It does not prove it but it makes it seem very very likely. Marfia Bouncer is Camsy's alt on Reddit.

However, I would like to inquire about the nature of those screenies on the top. Are those screenies of both the base log and the black box superimposed upon each other? If so, why is there such a huge gap in timespan? Were they taken at the same time? Or is that how a black box report is supposed to look like? If it is, then I am convinced by those screenies. And no, I am not just saying that.

the improved black box for bases only shows the last part of the base log be4 dieing, i used paint to edit it over it so it wouldnt be a huge image

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Then I think it is a safe conclusion that those base logs show sabotage in action.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 am
Main: TimeOfDeath
Level: 3306

Hellooooo. TFC sabotage. lol. do i need to come back and play so yall have something to do.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 pm
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Oh well i warned stiffler before..and smacked him around for beeing a douche 2 nubs.

Stiffler+alts are KoS to ME again. plz read..its ME not SBP.

i will kill him+anyone defending him.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:56 pm
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4289

SolarEclipse wrote:
Hellooooo. TFC sabotage. lol. do i need to come back and play so yall have something to do.

YEah go pirate!!

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:02 pm
Team: White Star
Main: xXxIrishKnightxXx
Level: 20

I just wanted to say i dont have access to the Marfia account.

Last edited by IrishKnight on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Camsy
Level: 2191

As has been stated, I was the founder of RSI and have no reason to want them dead. I also have nothing personal against churchill and was perfectly fine with him taking over the team for me. Even if I did, I wouldn't be so dishonest to unequip shields, I would fight the bases properly. Am I right in thinking that after the attack on the bases RSI disband? If so I greatly apologise to those left team less, and if anyone who had bases destroyed I will attempt to, at the very least partially compensate for your losses, just contact me either by forums or in game. Although that offer doesn't extend to churchill as the attack was directed at him.

As for who used my account in this situation, I am unaware but I've changed the password to it and hope that I mend any scars left by it.

Blue Dwarf wrote:
Statistically, they haven't changed.

Except for the beef I gave.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:43 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3775

Camsy wrote:
As has been stated, I was the founder of RSI and have no reason to want them dead. I also have nothing personal against churchill and was perfectly fine with him taking over the team for me. Even if I did, I wouldn't be so dishonest to unequip shields, I would fight the bases properly. Am I right in thinking that after the attack on the bases RSI disband? If so I greatly apologise to those left team less, and if anyone who had bases destroyed I will attempt to, at the very least partially compensate for your losses, just contact me either by forums or in game. Although that offer doesn't extend to churchill as the attack was directed at him.

As for who used my account in this situation, I am unaware but I've changed the password to it and hope that I mend any scars left by it.

I think this just goes to prove you cannot trust people with access to your account.
Preter and Camsy share the account but my enquiries indicate it was neither of them it was neither of them. I am glad Camsy is going to compensate the innocent in this.

DON"T GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO ANYONE.

I know it is conveniant at times to allow a team-mate access to your account but there is no guarantee that he will keep the password secret or even that he is going to stay on the team. It is better that the odd run fail than to risk this situation.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:45 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next