Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dream Wolf
Level: 5855

Post Re: TFC and sabotage
Dick move bro. Stifler playing a part in this doesn't suprise me, hes a collosal barrel of monkey spunk and always will be, the fucking degenerate.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 pm
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

sharing accounts is like sharing used condoms. you never know what kinds of parasites you may get...

a long time ago i remember when sharing accounts with someone off-team made you liable for an instant boot.

Zekk wrote:
Well, I can understand why someone would want to kill Churchill. :P

All joking aside, sabotage is among the most reprehensible tactics. Right up there with scammers and trolls. You want to kill someone, do it the right way.

YOU MUST TELL ME HOW TROLLS DESTROY TEAMS.

i promise not to abuse that knowledge...

>.>

<.<

Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:27 pm
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

I would like to point out that it may have been Preter who sabotaged since they both have account access. I'm not sure Camsy has a motive for doing so and as someone pointed out, he was one of the founding members.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:22 pm
Main: Beelz
Level: 1

the sheer lack of research before coming forth with blatant accusations amuses me greatly.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 pm
Team: Sparta
Main: Casillas
Level: 6

Russell, Belli and LD (the leadership trio) is the only good thing about TFC. But their recruitment skill is poor, and taking people like fd, stifler, etc. something like this is bound to happen. Camsy - as a co-founder of RSI - wouldn't have approved this anyway, unless he has some disagreement with Churchill running the team now.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:56 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Vortex
Level: 7353

well considering preter barely plays and has alts on RSI im pretty sure he has better things to do with his time then tossing base gear.

and on a side note if we really wanted to destroy RSI/churchill im fairly sure that couldve been done the old fashioned way

VaporiZe!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Asmodeaan wrote:
the sheer lack of research before coming forth with blatant accusations amuses me greatly.

Now you see, I was careful not to accuse TFC of anything. What I have sai dis the same as everyone else. That is, condemning TFC if this has actually occured on the basis of Churchill's PM. Frankly, I do not see the value of further research. This event either happened or did not happen. Reasons for sabotage do not matter.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:12 pm
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8510

sabotaging a team is actually the most effective way to hurt them. Nothing else comes close.

I don't really have a horse in this though and don't really care, just wanted to point that out.

-ERMAN

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Decman
Level: 3268

I try to stay clear of drama but since my name's come up I'd like to tell you what I seen happen and my opinion on camsy's supposed role in this.

I think there was only me, nicholas (not sure if thats how his username is spelt) and marf (camsy alt) online on the team at the time. Message pops up that we're under attack, im in a dread so it takes fucking ages for me to get over and have a look. DIE and Thermal characters were fucking our bases up good and proper, when I got there was debris all over the gal I scoop one and its 10 microfabs...

I ask why the attack and DIE responds that it's church's fault for some shit he done previously and says he hasn't got anything against RSI. I pointed out one of the bases were mine and others weren't churches but they got fucked up anyway. DIE didn't have time to check who the bases belonged to. A few of the bases were labled "CLX-Prom" and "Stef's whatever". Basically that's how it went down.

As to camsy's role in this I gotta say I don't think it was him. His alt was online while the attack was happening and I pm'd him saying something like "oh no were fucked" and implying that could he not get us some back up. Admittedly I don't know the guy that well but the responses I got from him didn't seem like camsy was talking, they were apathetic and non-committal. We've been attacked before and before camsy has helped. I know this doesn't go far in terms of proof but the thing that stuck out was when I asked should I attack DIE if I get the chance (lol) he said "I guess" and no further replies. Later I found out he was lvl 3k or something and I am lvl 1kish. I believe camsy would have said something like, "Lol he's like lvl 3k you wouldn't stand a chance" or something along those lines anyway.

Thats what happened and that's my gut feeling on the matter. I'm not lying, why would I? I'm just some noob with nothing to gain. Also Nicholas could probably confirm it. Sorry for the wall of text.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 am

I thank you for posting but I think what we would all like to know is whether churches accusations of sabotage are true. I have no agenda aainst TFC and would like the truth to be known.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:28 am
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3775

zhuang281 wrote:
I would like to point out that it may have been Preter who sabotaged since they both have account access. I'm not sure Camsy has a motive for doing so and as someone pointed out, he was one of the founding members.

It was not Preter as he had no motive whatsoever and he was on vacation at the time and did not have access to SS.

I would really like to see some evidience of involvment.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:30 am
Profile YIM
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4289

evidience

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:01 am
Main: Ununoctium
Level: 5960

Now, I may be going out on a limb here, but surely screenshots of black box reports/base logs would at least provide evidence for the tossing of gear.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:49 am
Main: None
Level: 0

It was me. I did it. I have so many motives, all evidence points towards me. Yeah.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:43 am
Team: Communists
Main: the truth
Level: 514

I don't understand you're sense of humor and probably never will, Alex :P

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next