Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Lady Gaga
Level: 3614

Post Re: PIRATE'S LIST
Bunch of babies.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:06 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

We don't know why E11 has an alt on TJBG, He isn't exactly with us, he just hangs about. As for the Zeph attacking them in Lyceum, go and talk to Kennedy about it, as its not my place to tell. As for the TJBG Proddy, its a mystery, nobody knows and will probably never know.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:00 am
Team: Technomages
Main: Aku'Qa
Level: 4289

That's a whole change of tone after you killed me yesterday together with a pirate in DF400, giving him my location using your friends list. You didn't even had the balls to go in alone. Also all these pirates sticking up for Zeph THAT bad just proves my point.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:42 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Tomzta09 wrote:
He isn't exactly with us, he just hangs about.

flaming demon just used to "just hang about" with people, it got them killed!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:30 am
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Infero 2
Level: 4129

thijs12b wrote:
That's a whole change of tone after you killed me yesterday together with a pirate in DF400, giving him my location using your friends list. You didn't even had the balls to go in alone. Also all these pirates sticking up for Zeph THAT bad just proves my point.

I remember you killing my alt just cuz u felt like pirating, u screamed I R PIRATE! in galaxy chat, and then an hour later orso i wanted to kill u on my main and then u were avoiding me and apoligized deeply... cuz if u didn't, u probly were booted. oh ye i add u on the pirate list :P

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:32 am

Pics or it didn't happen, I don't recall, it might be true though. Still that was just fooling around and not like actually attacking everyone and everyone's stuff, ooh except for Zephyrs ofcourse. It was most likely more of a fool around.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:34 am
Main: Infero 2
Level: 4129

thijs12b wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen, I don't recall, it might be true though. Still that was just fooling around and not like actually attacking everyone and everyone's stuff, ooh except for Zephyrs ofcourse.

Nah ur just an idiot who draws my attention xd, whenever u build, whenever u let someone use ur alts to build.. i'll do an attempt to kill them and might succeed, might not.. but there are a lot of people who i've never heard about yet, they don't have that problem, but you and your team do :P

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 am

Ok.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:42 am
Main: None
Level: 0

Fruits wrote:
U heard of Hydro? oO no whats them ?

100 000 workforce to get the maximum workforce for an Olympus ship. A Hydroponics can support and feed 299 workers. So you are saying you have 335, let's assume 350 Hydroponics' at one single base in Celestial Gardens? And what about building modules, last time I checked those take 100 000 as well! This one I don't buy, lol.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:44 am
Main: Dindu Nuffin
Level: 3522

If you have a base in cele building olympus gear or any t21 gear for that matter, you either don't have a base in cele building t21 gear, or someone is supplying mats to that base from resources in wild space.

simple fact :P

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2103/mutes.jpg

Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:48 am
Main: None
Level: 0

You are out in the wrong there Paxx, it is actually fairly possible to supply your builds with silicon, nuclear waste and metals from Celestial Garden resources only. But you will not be able to get the needed amount of space oats there, so that needs to be shipped from wild space. At which point someone will notice easily.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:04 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

I was in there for about 15 minutes Thijs, I waited until you got back, but because I decided I needed a Professional to help me find you (the old slave trick didnt work), I hired Vap to help me find you so I can kill you, instead by the time we both came up, you had got back from being AFK, after I told him just to flare you, he attacked you and so did I, resulting in you dying and raging because you got what you fucking deserved. Vap wasn't needed in the end but he stayed.

I think it is cute how you can run your mouth and get away with it, when I tried to apply for Traders, I was rejected for having a Big Mouth, currently your mouth is bigger than mine. But I was not willing to just let someone almost have everyone on SS war Zephyr get away with it. You said "Zephyr is dead" several times, you threatened us several times, and that burst my bubble, I used my initiative, looked on my /f list to find you to kill you, I am surprised that SBP hasn't done the same thing, you say a lot worse things about them than I do (Atleast I admit it).

Next time you want to try and ruin a teams reputation, make sure you know if something is 100% true and not jump to the wrong conclusion instantly and shit like this wouldn't be happening, I thought you had bigger sense than to listen to Vap. I may not show it that often but I care about the teams that I am on, if someone threatens them, I don't want to just let that person think they can do what they want and get away with it, I don't care who it is, everyone in my eyes is equal, I don't see anyone else more superior than others.

That is it, I have spoken.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: Devil'sEye
Level: 5406

sabre198 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
He isn't exactly with us, he just hangs about.

flaming demon just used to "just hang about" with people, it got them killed!

No, I'll try to take resposibility of E11 & will keep a check. We're alrdy trying to get his alt booted. The reason he cannot leave is his sub has been expired.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:28 am
Profile YIM
Team: Zephyr
Main: Devil'sEye
Level: 5406

& he doesn't hang around FFS. He's been with us for ages. Don't know why he moved his alt in. We'll make sure he doesn't repeat such mistakes.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:30 am
Profile YIM
Main: VaporiZe
Level: 3375

you've been trolled you've been trolled you have probably been told "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. you've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! and yet you keep on trying, mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:39 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next