Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Post Re: SBP assisting Pirates
lordjeroen wrote:
EwanB wrote:
we never KoSed LC/pants/traders either RE guy...we were already at war with them.

And those were the 3 main big teams that attack..there were smaller teams that came and helped like iirc Matrix..we never KoSed them either.

ok that can be true, but would it been the same if TFC + butties would attack you the same way as you attacked them? no, you would war them and attack them back

No because anatolia=anatolia..i never took the fight out of anatolia when we went for emp..or even when we went against Traders

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

woolf = anatolia?
no
your team have assisted pirates in woolf thats still outside of ana

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:41 pm

i dont even know where woolf is...or what happend in those gals..plz give me details before trying to discuss something with me?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Power Player wrote:
here we see many sbp ppl healing a pirate prawn in their asssault against us

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/Magnum72/an6.jpg

this would be enough

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:52 pm
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

It seems I was misinformed as a whole.

As Erman has stated, rules of engagement are different of that of Anatolia than anywhere else. As previous shown when SBP was running for emp and T/DT attacked us we did not carry it any further along with numerous teams.

As for the matter of SBP attacking TFC galaxies along with the Pirates, we apologize. As a Councillor was involved the matter, it does reflect on the entirety of SBP.
Dark Brotherhood wrote:
I am now waiting for Trevor to play the "Wex does not speak for SBPs policies" card.

Wex does speak for the entire SBP front, he holds the same ranking as myself.

paxiprime wrote:
btw, before any of this started I was going to a galaxy past anatolia and ap'ed there on my engineer by accident, and the RPWC and some TFC tractor ships killed one of my charge drones 2 galaxies away while i was trying to heal myself... So clearly you guys had the intention of taking it outside of anatolia even before the second assault started.

This alone proves there were intentions to take it outside. We alone could act on this very statement.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:58 pm
Main: None

Quote:
As for the matter of SBP attacking TFC galaxies along with the Pirates, we apologize.

Respect regained.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:02 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

trevor54 wrote:

As Erman has stated, rules of engagement are different of that of Anatolia than anywhere else. As previous shown when SBP was running for emp and T/DT attacked us we did not carry it any further along with numerous teams.

As for the matter of SBP attacking TFC galaxies along with the Pirates, we apologize. As a Councillor was involved the matter, it does reflect on the entirety of SBP.
Dark Brotherhood wrote:
I am now waiting for Trevor to play the "Wex does not speak for SBPs policies" card.

paxiprime wrote:
btw, before any of this started I was going to a galaxy past anatolia and ap'ed there on my engineer by accident, and the RPWC and some TFC tractor ships killed one of my charge drones 2 galaxies away while i was trying to heal myself... So clearly you guys had the intention of taking it outside of anatolia even before the second assault started.

This alone proves there were intentions to take it outside. We alone could act on this very statement.

trevor54 wrote:
Please understand that leaving the pirate team and saying "sorry" isn't going to fix it and you will be warred by SBP, along with many more major teams.

Sorry, but it doesn't work like that.

Be prepared.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Yes..if TFC pms me with the losses of those gals il re-pay them or give them the gear the lost..if they even lost anything..like i sayd above i would never attack a team with pirates outside anatolia.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 pm

it was still an attack involving 2 high ranked members, it means you trust them

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Combustion, this matter does not concern you in the slightest. I know that you crave attention and you want this to be about you, but it isn't honey.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 pm

lordjeroen wrote:

Indeed I do, they made a slight misjudgment in error, I am sure you have never made a misjudgment?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm

yes and if you know me well enough you know they wil try to avoid me for the next few days...

cause trev or me wont be easy on them...

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm

trevor54 wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:

Indeed I do, they made a slight misjudgment in error, I am sure you have never made a misjudgment?

slight? im not sure thats the right word
and yes i did made misjudgments in the past, and i dealt with the problems that came from it

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

trevor54 wrote:
Combustion, this matter does not concern you in the slightest. I know that you crave attention and you want this to be about you, but it isn't honey.

I'm afraid it does, love. You see I was dragged into this by both your team, and TFC. If you recall, when I had a go at you in all chat as if I was your mother when TFC were too busy with their oly run.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Just so i can post
Level: 3478

trevor54 wrote:

Dark Brotherhood wrote:

paxiprime wrote:

PvP outside of Anatolia has happened during Emperor runs before and is part of it. Preventing people from leaving or entering Anatolia is part of the Emperor mechanics as far as I am concerned. TFC did at no point attack any assets belonging to DT/T or SBP because of the attacks against Anatolia. The loss of drones some people took taking part in the assault is part of an unbalanced part of the game mechanics making droners more vulnerable than any other class when it comes to losing gear.

The reason we declare war is to make sure people can't enter Anatolia without getting shot, its basically a precaution due to the screwed up aggro mechanics of this game. This is something we learned when TJBG was abusing it in order to heal people without getting shot. We are sorry if this causes some discomfort to some people but if you attack us we have to at least respond with a war declaration to make it harder for you to hit us a second time.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next