Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Fly fast kill hard
Level: 4628

Post Re: SBP assisting Pirates
lordjeroen wrote:
lammas 528 wrote:

I LOL'D

if you need someone like FD in your team, something is wrong

TBBT why u sayd that?!?
Now FD will BvB RE Gals next uni like he sayd hes doing with Mine and SBP.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 am
Main: number666.5
Level: 8924

would be fun to see that.
attacking because someone dont like you. next to that i know setups that makes gals almost indestructible, unless you can put 10m DPS on them, but thats the power of 20 MF sniper prawns

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Halfway through this universe you said if you saw anyone healing TJBG you would perma war them.

TJBG probably put up a half decent fight, when it comes to PvP they are all over it. Don't think for two seconds that they actually consider you freakazoids an ally.

The level of hypocrisy here is off the charts SP, you can all hold hands and jump off a cliff.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Your an idiot combustion..i was going to post here but seeing you type that crap...your just an idiot whos half decent cause sniper is OP..you think you can judge ppl and talk crap about them...then attack ppl when their having an arguement with ppl for "bullying" ppl when your just a retard who thinks hes god on a game..you tell ppl to get a life..when you take SS so serious you have posters of your PW+ in your room jacking off to killing lyceum gaurd with your prawn?

Your a cool dude.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 am
Main: -X-
Level: 5873

EwanB wrote:
Your an idiot combustion..i was going to post here but seeing you type that crap...your just an idiot whos half decent cause sniper is OP..you think you can judge ppl and talk crap about them...then attack ppl when their having an arguement with ppl for "bullying" ppl when your just a retard who thinks hes god on a game..you tell ppl to get a life..when you take SS so serious you have posters of your PW+ in your room jacking off to killing lyceum gaurd with your prawn?

Your a cool dude.

Wex u got me mixed up with him <3 thanks for thinking of me wexy

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 am

EwanB wrote:

Your a cool dude.

Would you like to show evidence that I have SS posters on my wall? You talk pretty tough for a guy who hates his own team.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 am
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

As through the history of SS, attacks on Anatolia have always been for fun and never taken outside of Anatolia. The attacking outside of Anatolia, is what caused SBP to attack further.

As Traders and Dark Traders have explained in the other post where you guys got butt hurt and declared on them for attacking Anatolia, Anatolia has always been a "fun zone".

We are in no way assisting the pirates other than the manor of joining together to kill Anatolia, which you guys took another step further. It is by your hands those galaxies died.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:06 pm

That is still assisting. Helping them do stuff is assisting. How does your mind work? They spend the whole of this uni killing you. They kill your HQ, they cause extreme stress for you all, and you decide to help them do something...

Where is the logic in this?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Power Player
Level: 3036

trevor54 wrote:
As through the history of SS, attacks on Anatolia have always been for fun and never taken outside of Anatolia. The attacking outside of Anatolia, is what caused SBP to attack further.

As Traders and Dark Traders have explained in the other post where you guys got butt hurt and declared on them for attacking Anatolia, Anatolia has always been a "fun zone".

We are in no way assisting the pirates other than the manor of joining together to kill Anatolia, which you guys took another step further. It is by your hands those galaxies died.

Those comments were made INSIDE anatolia. At no point did we attack SBP outside of anatolia. Infact you guys were the first to hit us outside.

You theatened us for defending ourselves in anatolia, and then attacked our galaxies.

Our ongoing war with the pirates is a seperate matter and we attack as we see fit.

You also continued to support the pirates OUTSIDE of anatolia

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 pm

I love it when they lie when you know the truth :)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm
Main: None

By reading this thread, all I can see is that Trevor just humiliated himself, and all of his anti-piracy policies.

First you try to convince yourself that you can cancel a debt that you yourself admitted to being in, and now you suddenly turn all your anti-piracy policies around. Have you lost your grip Trevor?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:43 pm

EwanB wrote:
Agreed. anyone aiding the pirates wil be looked at as a pirate.

trevor54 wrote:

dont think i have to point out whats going on here
its not a excuse trev, its admitting you helped them, and can be seen as pirates

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm

lordjeroen wrote:
EwanB wrote:
Agreed. anyone aiding the pirates wil be looked at as a pirate.

trevor54 wrote:

dont think i have to point out whats going on here
its not a excuse trev, its admitting you helped them, and can be seen as pirates

You have just shown your true colours.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm

red and white?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 pm
Main: None

I am now waiting for Trevor to play the "Wex does not speak for SBPs policies" card.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:06 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next