Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

Post Re: I personally declare pvp war on EF (with your permission
globug wrote:
IM shooting pants regardless now.

theres a premature ejaculation joke in here somewhere...

Chaosking3 wrote:
The simple fact is everyone knows we are horrendous at PvP! Remove any B's from the equation and we flounder like one of those fish from the Little Mermaid.

everyone knows you dont fuck with EF ingame, because:

Jey is like the liquid terminator crossed with ron jeremy. he doesnt stay dead, and he never stops coming.

and everyone knows you dont fuck with EF, (or RE) on the forums, because:

me, radia and johnston are like horseflies. we make posts on the forums, always an irritating buzz that you cant ignore no matter how badly you want to, stinging you with horrific, soul crushing epiphanies.

kinda like the buzz of your mom's vibrator.

Last edited by landswimmer on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:25 am

yo dawg we herd you liek the delete post button

so we deleted it.

DELETECEPTION

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:37 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

landswimmer wrote:
globug wrote:
IM shooting pants regardless now.

theres a premature ejaculation joke in here somewhere...

Chaosking3 wrote:
The simple fact is everyone knows we are horrendous at PvP! Remove any B's from the equation and we flounder like one of those fish from the Little Mermaid.

everyone knows you dont fuck with EF ingame, because:

Jey is like the liquid terminator crossed with ron jeremy. he doesnt stay dead, and he never stops coming.

and everyone knows you dont fuck with EF, (or RE) on the forums, because:

me, radia and johnston are like horseflies. we make posts on the forums, always an irritating buzz that you cant ignore no matter how badly you want to, stinging you with horrific, soul crushing epiphanies.

kinda like the buzz of your mom's vibrator.

Says the Arschloch who doesn't play SS but create a bad image on EF, same with Radia. I will fuck with whoever I want, its an online game, what harm can you possibly do to me? I have absolutely nothing to lose, what about you?

Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:19 pm
Main: Radia
Level: 1100

Don't drag me into a conflict I haven't jumped into head first. It's impolite.

Now I'm here, let us dance.

bageese wrote:
We've been against saying any solid dates until we know for sure when something is coming in.
:lol:

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:58 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Scyron
Level: 8163

Tomzta09 wrote:

Says the Arschloch who doesn't play SS but create a bad image on EF, same with Radia. I will fuck with whoever I want, its an online game, what harm can you possibly do to me? I have absolutely nothing to lose, what about you?

Woa, where did this come from? Are you provoking us?

Also, you can call it a game as much as you want, but you mentioned 12 accounts ("six of which are snipers") in the lost password-post, and you spend several hours a day in SS. In my eyes, that's a big part of your life. I'm not saying you don't have other, more important things going on, but... If it's "just a game" (as you've stated numerous times) and you have "absolutely nothing to lose", then I expect you to never be upset about server downtime, minor or major in-game bugs, or if EF or pirates or CFG Industries come and destroy all your teams bases? If I were you, I'd either stop referring to it as "just a game", or stop whining about flaws.

Edit: For the record, to me it's more than a game. Anything I spend more than a few hours on, several days per week, is part of my lifestyle, whether I like it or not.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:27 am
Profile WWW

I was replying to something Landswimmer said. Next time I guess I'll use quotes. I spend roughly 4 out of 15 hours on SS, thats minimum, often I just leave myself logged in. Bastamental is the one provoking you.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:55 am

Tomzta09 wrote:
I was replying to something Landswimmer said. Next time I guess I'll use quotes. I spend roughly 4 out of 15 hours on SS, thats minimum, often I just leave myself logged in. Bastamental is the one provoking you.

translation:

Tomzta09 wrote:
OH GOD I AM SO SORRY SCYRON I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU PLEASE DONT POD ME OH GOD OH GOD HERE LET ME KISS YOUR ASS FOR A FEW MINUTES. DO YOU WANT ME TO SPIT OR TO SWALLOW? I SWEAR ITS NOT ME PROVOKING ANYONE, IT WAS BASTA! GO POD HIM!

you were saying "i fuck with anyone i like" after i said "you dont fuck with EF"

ergo, you were implying that "ill fuck with EF if i like"

and you said it, in a thread you previously had no involvement in, because U MAD. so mad that you're crossing into other threads, just to express how mad you are.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:32 am
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Tomzta09 wrote:

I will fuck with whoever I want, its an online game, what harm can you possibly do to me?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:23 am

landswimmer wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

translation:

Tomzta09 wrote:
OH GOD I AM SO SORRY SCYRON I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU PLEASE DONT POD ME OH GOD OH GOD HERE LET ME KISS YOUR ASS FOR A FEW MINUTES. DO YOU WANT ME TO SPIT OR TO SWALLOW? I SWEAR ITS NOT ME PROVOKING ANYONE, IT WAS BASTA! GO POD HIM!

you were saying "i fuck with anyone i like" after i said "you dont fuck with EF"

and you said it, in a thread you previously had no involvement in, because U MAD. so mad that you're crossing into other threads, just to express how mad you are.

I have explained this many times, i am not mad, I am Tom. Short for Thomas. I am also Daedalus. I am a guy who does his job, you must be the other guy.

Your post made it look as if you were telling me what to do, hence why I said I will fuck with whoever I like.

Landswimmer, I have beat you and your pussyole friend Visorak at your own game on the misc topic, which is why I made a close post, you are wasting your life if you replied to it because I am not going to read it, I have won.

I have nobody to kiss up to, for someone whose life involves posting crap on the star sonata forums every single minute of his life, you talk pretty tough. Move out of your parents house, get a job, get a girlfriend, lose your virginity, then come back and talk to me, kid.

Last edited by Tomzta09 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:56 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Why would you be particularly interested in talking to him after he completed those tasks?

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:59 am

anilv wrote:
Why would you be particularly interested in talking to him after he completed those tasks?

Because he is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 pm
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Tomzta09 wrote:
landswimmer wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

translation:

Tomzta09 wrote:

I have explained this many times, i am not mad, I am Tom. Short for Thomas. I am also Daedalus. I am a guy who does his job, you must be the other guy.

Your post made it look as if you were telling me what to do, hence why I said I will fuck with whoever I like.

Landswimmer, I have beat you and your pussyole friend Visorak at your own game on the misc topic, which is why I made a close post, you are wasting your life if you replied to it because I am not going to read it, I have won.

I have nobody to kiss up to, for someone whose life involves posting crap on the star sonata forums every single minute of his life, you talk pretty tough. Move out of your parents house, get a job, get a girlfriend, lose your virginity, then come back and talk to me, kid.

You take things way too seriously, and flip out over everything. Stop acting like such a cliche 'srs business' neckbeard.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Only because that freak is not worth being friendly to.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2