over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Announcement
Today, a PvB squad consisting mostly of Traders swept through pantalones territory and destroyed 28 galaxies. Our primary goal was to reduce the pantalones team score sufficiently to prevent them from an imminent claim to Emperor, as threatened by their fortifications in Anatolia at that time. Shortly before our attack, those fortifications were destroyed in an unrelated and uncoordinated assault. Nevertheless, our secondary objective remained, which is to indicate that Traders has not forgotten or forgiven the actions of ex-pirates currently on team pantalones.

No formal negotiations have taken place between Traders and pantalones leadership, but there are a few points that must be made clear. All ex-pirates must be removed from pantalones immediately, and any attack on Traders assets that is aided or abetted by pantalones will swiftly result in a resumed assault on pantalones territory, including BvB where necessary. It pains us to see old friends and acquaintances caught in the crossfire and we have spared their assets where practical, but we do not tolerate the harboring of ex-pirates.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 pm
Main: Sir Nils Olav
Level: 1423

Post Re: Announcement
So that's how your gonna be...

Everybody just needs a excuse to use the spacebar.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Burnout3
Level: 4963

And our Reasons are pretty Valid.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:44 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

well those must of been some shitty ass galaxys

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:48 pm
Team: White Star
Main: xXxIrishKnightxXx
Level: 20

Big loss for one day.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 pm
Main: Bastamental
Level: 3586

Perhaps you have all forgotten the power of coordinated attacks from pirates. At first I thought this whole incident started over a liar amongst your team, saying that blake started to pvp. It turned out to be a disgustingly pathetic excuse. I would have understood if you were to tell us about an elaborate plan to allow the "pirates" to colonize then crush them, causing losses. But the fact that you only decided now to "lash out" on "pirates" because we decided to run for emp is not only pathetic, but shows a lack of chivalry.

Perhaps you need to reminded who dominates pvp, who dominates the night and also who dominates when you go to sleep at night.

I am glad to inform you that you are all bored pussies. We are not going to seek revenge, but punishment.

Just remembered who was the bitch running to the mods for pvb rules like the HQ.

Please note that Trader/Dark Traders brought back piracy, feel free to thank them.

P.S. "Herp we dont forgive you, lets raid there shit with a full team assault, give strict rules about joining any team, this should fix our piracy problems...even though they were already solved..... HERP.

Also keep in mind that I didnt lose anything today, im not a little emotionaly led bitch, as it seems to be for the rest of you.

-Basta

Jiraque wrote:
It's a seer thing.
Paxx wrote:
Use that yellow thingy on that zerk!

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:53 pm
Team: White Star
Main: xXxIrishKnightxXx
Level: 20

I'd just like to point out that Anatolia is fair game no matter the team, their history or our views about them.
Attacking bases because you lost Anatolia is a violation of the unspoken rule.

Ps. this post was made to ensure that you were not referring to TFC in any way/shape/form in your reply.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 pm

IrishKnight wrote:
I'd just like to point out that Anatolia is fair game no matter the team, their history or our views about them.

Ps. this post was made to ensure that you were not referring to TFC in any way/shape/form in your reply.

Anatolia was fair game, anything else isnt.

Just because you have a bigger dick dosent mean your whipping it out all the time.

Oh, unless your in college.

Jiraque wrote:
It's a seer thing.
Paxx wrote:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 am
Team: Dark Traders
Main: JBWSheildMonkey
Level: 1207

lol basta, I don't think anyone is going to lose any sleep over you and buddies :lol:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: -Death-
Level: 3302

anilv wrote:
Today, a PvB squad consisting mostly of Traders swept through pantalones territory and destroyed 28 galaxies. Our primary goal was to reduce the pantalones team score sufficiently to prevent them from an imminent claim to Emperor, as threatened by their fortifications in Anatolia at that time. Shortly before our attack, those fortifications were destroyed in an unrelated and uncoordinated assault. Nevertheless, our secondary objective remained, which is to indicate that Traders has not forgotten or forgiven the actions of ex-pirates currently on team pantalones.

No formal negotiations have taken place between Traders and pantalones leadership, but there are a few points that must be made clear. All ex-pirates must be removed from pantalones immediately, and any attack on Traders assets that is aided or abetted by pantalones will swiftly result in a resumed assault on pantalones territory, including BvB where necessary. It pains us to see old friends and acquaintances caught in the crossfire and we have spared their assets where practical, but we do not tolerate the harboring of ex-pirates.

First of all rules of anatolia is it's kept in anatolia secondly we know that this was just because we were ex pirates but if you like we could always go back to be being pirates.Obviously unlike EF TDT has no pride.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:04 am
Main: Fly fast kill hard
Level: 4561

Someone from TDT sayd you teamed with TFC. Just Saying.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 am

cgcgames wrote:
lol basta, I don't think anyone is going to lose any sleep over you and buddies :lol:

Well unless you live in australia, you wont lose any sleep. The rest of your team knows a little better. Unfortunately not well enough to know not to fuck with us.

Jiraque wrote:
It's a seer thing.
Paxx wrote:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 am
Main: None
Level: 0

No further posts were needed after the original post was made.

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:10 am
Main: -X-
Level: 5873

Bastamental wrote:
cgcgames wrote:

Well unless you live in australia, you wont lose any sleep. The rest of your team knows a little better. Unfortunately not well enough to know not to fuck with us.

It's simple basta rule 101 How to handle pirates kill their gals when the become peaceful just to enrage them..

DEATH TO DRACO
I AM GOD

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:11 am
Main: Fly fast kill hard
Level: 4561

IrishKnight wrote:

Hmm aping back from anatolia, TFC players start to shoot me...coincidence?

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 am