Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Main: Spatzz
Level: 3104

Post Re: anatolia
We worked out a deal with RE, EF has purchased Anatolia from them.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:03 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Chaosking3 wrote:
We worked out a deal with RE, EF has purchased Anatolia from them.

damn you kai! you better get atleast 1 cred for it

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Lychee
Level: 5590

lordjeroen wrote:
thanks for testing our nasty defenses EFriends, we knew someone would try it but didnt expect it from you first (/me looks at some RE hating teams), you have waken us up

I am now a re lover. Buzz showed me the true path

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:40 am

-wex- wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
thanks for testing our nasty defenses EFriends, we knew someone would try it but didnt expect it from you first (/me looks at some RE hating teams), you have waken us up

I am now a re lover. Buzz showed me the true path

was more talking to tfc, SP and pants, the past between us is just complicated

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Lychee
Level: 5590

I shall aid buzz in his battles tho!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 am

-wex- wrote:
I shall aid buzz in his battles tho!

yes, screw tbbt! buzz for emp!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

not worth it when admins have blocked creation of emp items since the sing brake

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:50 am
Profile WWW

sabre198 wrote:
not worth it when admins have blocked creation of emp items since the sing brake

it looks more that admins stopped to give a fuck at all, complete ignores are normal, tickets takes 2 weeks (only bug reports take 1 day or so) to get a response, i have been waiting for a response or any action taken from a PM to jeff that i have send him on 19th of september, blue bobbo havent responded to my PM for 2 weeks now and before that around 5 posts in a topic in development notes for 4 weeks

so my question is, when do they wake up? when do they find out there is something wrong?
back in the time voom was still admin everything went good, tickets took max 2 days to get a respond, he was active on the forums and always would respond if you needed him
now the only admin that looks like he is caring about the playerbase took my lovely gal (dont a problem with that, its part of the game) and bageese, but she is slow most of times and forgets half of the stuff

my main plan with taking emp was to give a wakeup call to the playerbase and the admins. reason for to the playerbase is that RE isnt what most teams think we are, and to the admins because i think they would rather want to listen to someone who have proven he can do something then a normal player

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

lordjeroen wrote:
back in the time voom was still admin everything went good, tickets took max 2 days to get a respond, he was active on the forums and always would respond if you needed him

It's easy to reply fast if your answer is NO FUCK YOU. Maybe you had a different experience but I never got anything out of the ticket system until someone other than Voom started taking them.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:00 pm
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

anilv wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:

It's easy to reply fast if your answer is NO FUCK YOU. Maybe you had a different experience but I never got anything out of the ticket system until someone other than Voom started taking them.

sounds about right lol.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:27 pm

anilv wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:

most of time it took only 30 mins for a response when voom took care of it, now its 1-2 weeks normaly and sometimes 2-3 days

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:38 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Slevin Kelevra
Level: 600

anilv wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:

True dat.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

EF take Anatolia from RE
Rollback takes Anatolia from EF
EF take back Anatolia from Rollback

Now all we need is 7th place Zephyr to take back Anatolia :roll:

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Then I would assume Voom played favorites. I know Bageese does when you compare an especially annoying twat to a sweet person like...Kevin.

My experience with Voom as working on tickets was extremely fast, efficient, and well mannered. All of my tickets were answered within 24hours. I'm not as impressed with Bageese and the "other" ticker workers. Many of my tickets are replied to after a week.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:36 pm
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

Max235 wrote:
Then I would assume Voom played favorites. I know Bageese does when you compare an especially annoying twat to a sweet person like...Kevin.

My experience with Voom as working on tickets was extremely fast, efficient, and well mannered. All of my tickets were answered within 24hours. I'm not as impressed with Bageese and the "other" ticker workers. Many of my tickets are replied to after a week.

That's because evidently they are wasting time trolling through old tickets. I got a reply recently from a month old ticket. QA Dev had answered it and I didn't reply as the matter was pretty much resolved, so I got a reply back a month later saying "I assume this issue is resolved and will close this ticket." (Yes it is thoughtful, but only when the QA team is big enough to cope with NEW tickets, and has enough time to deal with what is essentially a courtesy, reminder bump message).

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:54 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next