Team: Eminence Front
Main: Serg!o
Level: 4118

Post Re: Core, Higaran Leader
I'd like Contingency to know that you have not booted all of my alts.

Going against previous agreements that Contingency would return all of my builds it seems they've come up with a new plan.

chris0509 wrote:
Core created an alt and put it on the team, played on the character pretending to be a Strawberry Pancakes alt. Repeatedly promoting the character to Officer without justification, it was at this point that Core was demoted to Officer to prevent re-promotions.

I never once implied that my alt was from Strawberry Pancakes. Where this story has been coming from i'm not sure. Yes, I did repeatedly promote my alt to Officer. I naturally promote all my alts to officer. I do the same with other peoples alts. I promote them to the same rank as their main. I didn't know this was a bad thing to do.

chris0509 wrote:
Nerd rage from Core ensued and he left the team and attempted to BvB our galaxies.

You're damn right I tried to BvB those galaxies. However, I only tried to do this after Lemon gremmed two of my characters far out of the galaxy, and after a 25 minute session full of arguments in team chat. Before all of this I had no intention of doing what I did. You should be grateful that all my my kits went unowned when I left the team. I honestly didn't know they would all go unowned. I was expecting a laser light show.

chris0509 wrote:
Contrary to his statement has been named Contingency Production all Universe, and was outfitted entirely with Blueprints from team runs.

This is probably the statement that gets me the most. To say that my production base was outfitted entirely with blueprints from team runs is probably the largest lie in this entire thread. I supplied the vast majority of the blueprints for my production base. I didn't supply them all but at least over 70% were from me. Some people supplied Earthforce Blueprints, and other random blueprints. However, by no means at all was every blueprint on my production base supplies by team runs! Even the blueprints that were not mine i'm sure I have most of them in storage. I can replace them as soon as you'd like. I can only think of 3 blueprints that I can not replace immediately. Those three i'd have to buy. Lemon did donate many of the Module Blueprints from Lyceum and those I cannot replace. Those are the only exceptions. I supplied the vast majority of blueprints to my forge. Even when i cleaned out my forge I didn't take any of the team builds that were listen in the base description.

chris0509 wrote:
As for your statement regarding you doing all of the work and myself doing little to none. Higaran Empire was practically dead before Lemon and I breathed life in to some of its members, there was more progress in the few months I have been around than in most of Higaran Empire's life time.

Neither Lemon nor SwiftEagle were ever on Hiigaran Empire at any time. Why Hiigaran Empire is even in a thread about Contingency I don't know. At the time that Hiigaran Empire and TheFederation merge to create Contingency Hiigaran Empire owned around 20 galaxies. TheFederation owned around 4 or 5. Hiigaran Empire also had more players. Not to mention Lemon didn't even join Contingency until like a month or so after Contingency was even created. I'm not sure how he can "breath life" into a team he's not on.

I've gotten tired of bickering back and forth about this. From the looks of things it seems Contingency won't be around much longer anyway.

Really the onto two things i've done wrong is allowing Derpy Hooves access to a Councillor account, and making the "offensive" team log in message. I really don't think those are severe enough offenses to warrant a demotion. At the very least you should of message me privately and told me to knock it off with the Log In messages, and to change my password so Derpy couldn't use my account.

It was your decision though to boot me and when you did so I took nearly every defensive base with me. I hope it was worth it.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Slevin Kelevra
Level: 600

Core represented by child in chair.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Slevin Kelevra
Level: 600

Also, I trademark the name Core since I created a team with said name over 5 years ago. I therefore now the character Core by right, including the account and any characters on said account.

I await the account details which I expect to be private messaged to me immediately.

Forewarning; my lawyer is very Jewish. Don't fuck around.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:27 pm
Main: Manuka
Level: 306

AustinAfizzle wrote:
Really the onto two things i've done wrong is allowing Derpy Hooves access to a Councillor account, and making the "offensive" team log in message. I really don't think those are severe enough offenses to warrant a demotion. At the very least you should of message me privately and told me to knock it off with the Log In messages, and to change my password so Derpy couldn't use my account.

It was your decision though to boot me and when you did so I took nearly every defensive base with me. I hope it was worth it.

Really, allowing access to other members (this being Derpy) of the team when you are high up in rank shouldn't have been done in the first place, no matter how good you think you know the person (you were entrusted with that rank for a reason and for whatever reason you obtained that rank...).

Now onto the team login messages, that is just purely abusing your title of Councillor, that alone warrants a demotion because you are just messing around, but seriously if you had some common sense you would realise that what you were doing was in fact abusing your rank, so don't try and bother saying you should have had a talk about it.

And I truely believe the boot was the best decision, you are just a waste of time and energy to anybody, the fact that you abused your Councillor rank merits anyone to think twice about you and your actions (this being that you decided to rage and started a 'rampage'), no it was not worth it - It has just made you look like a fool.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 pm
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

The fact that Space Spartan went on his little tantrum suggests that he never was mature enough to be a Councillor anyway.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 3209

Manuka wrote:
AustinAfizzle wrote:

Really, allowing access to other members (this being Derpy) of the team when you are high up in rank shouldn't have been done in the first place, no matter how good you think you know the person (you were entrusted with that rank for a reason and for whatever reason you obtained that rank...).

Derpy has had access to s_s's accounts since before the merge. Even my own, which he still has access to today. The help that s_s and Derpy have provded for the team Contingency is easily seen. Core, even though he was a councilor, has been running the team during the time period that the Director was absent for an apparent reason. Allowing Derpy access to his account was not a mistake. Derpy has easily taken liberty to dg and do what he could that benefited the team. Most likely the things the team has are indue part of s_s's and Derpy's help for the common good of the team Contingency.

I've seen what they've done for I've taken some time to log on every now and then, proof be found from when ever some one asked "Higgy?" when they noticed my dissimilar speech if compared to Derpy's, or Core's.

Manuka wrote:
And I truly believe the boot was the best decision, you are just a waste of time and energy to anybody, the fact that you abused your Councillor rank merits anyone to think twice about you and your actions (this being that you decided to rage and started a 'rampage'), no it was not worth it - It has just made you look like a fool.

Waste of time?! Think twice?! Well be damned and think twice! As of today, Contingency space has been wiped out due to your arrogant ways. Core has been on the team longer than you, and has kept it in great condition. He had a right to rage the way you guys ignored his efforts and tossed him away. And since you tossed him away you lost his assets which he worked hard for your team. There are better ways to handle a rioting team mate, than the way you did.

-Original Hiigaran Leader

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Manuka
Level: 306

Tron20 wrote:
Waste of time?! Think twice?! Well be damned and think twice! As of today, Contingency space has been wiped out due to your arrogant ways. Core has been on the team longer than you, and has kept it in great condition. He had a right to rage the way you guys ignored his efforts and tossed him away. And since you tossed him away you lost his assets which he worked hard for your team. There are better ways to handle a rioting team mate, than the way you did.

-Original Hiigaran Leader

I do hope you are generalising here, and not just putting the blame of Contingency space being wiped on me (I haven't contributed to him raging), and it doesn't matter how long a person has been on a team if they are just corrupt from the start (this being from abusing Councillor powers, as previously said in my other post), and I think anyone would think negatively of anyone if they did so, so 'tossing' him away was indeed the right move here, not the other way around.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:52 am
Main: Zerko
Level: 4247

Cocaine wrote:
Also, I trademark the name Core since I created a team with said name over 5 years ago. I therefore now the character Core by right, including the account and any characters on said account.

I await the account details which I expect to be private messaged to me immediately.

Forewarning; my lawyer is very Jewish. Don't fuck around.

^

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:58 am
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

If that Flamberge is owned by Core and he contributed all the essential build materials to the Flamberge, and Bygmak takes it. Then bygmak is KoS to me, I do not support what is essentially stealing, which would be the case in this instance.

That goes for any Contingency player supporting bygmak.

I understand that base gear was tossed by Core and this should be reinbursed by Core in all fairity. <- clearly a new word.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Grow up. You can't actually do anything to get any of the shit back. Same goes to all of you here, you are wasting your time putting wars and KoSes on peoples heads. It has no effect.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:19 pm
Main: Momonga
Level: 6776

DoW is kos

Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:48 pm
Main: Serg!o
Level: 4118

I won't be getting any of my items returned. They demoed my production base and everything was lost. Ares Module(my friend derpy made), Flamberge, Dem, Rhino, and other stuff. No use in trying to recover any of it.

/thread

Last edited by AustinAfizzle on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:51 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

What a fail. I wonder if this would have happened if the contents of the prod hadn't been widely publicized in your dispute with Contingency.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:59 pm
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

actually the ares module on prod was mine, i paid for that and all its materials, i guess thats lost now, it was at like 70% iirc when it got capped or destroyed or whatever

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:18 pm
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

Contingency no make me happeh! Fruitfly will join me in a pre emptive strike along with derpy h00ves to avenge the lost 4R3SZ module!

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:43 pm