Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Relentless Community
Main: Flake Marshal
Level: 6334

Post Re: Core, Higaran Leader
In his defence the other side of this story is he was talked into doing things against his own team with promisses he would be alllowed to join one of the top 5 teams not saying who....but our team aint in top 5 so dont assume

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

Blackmail you into letting him rejoin by capping back his own proddy by the sounds of things?

Well someone is lying. Core was Councillor wasn't he?

Was it Cores Proddy for most of the uni?
Will the builds supposedly owned by Core be returned along with the proddy?

Stay tuned until tomorrows episode of Starrrrrrssooodramaaa!!!!

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:15 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Core is now under the protection of my inactive abilities.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:32 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Slevin Kelevra
Level: 600

kanescreed wrote:
Core is now under the protection of my inactive abilities.

Conversely, Contingency is now under the protection of my greater inactive abilities. You've been warned.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 pm
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

Their inactive abilities are more protection than if I were to actively protect either parties. ^, ^^

Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:47 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Xantra
Level: 2904

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=55377

In this week's episode of StarSodrama...

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:32 pm
Main: Mew Meeow
Level: 5238

Species 8472 wrote:
Their inactive abilities are more protection than if I were to actively protect either parties. ^, ^^

There inactive protection abilitys are safer for the protected parts then there active once

Both extremely boring
Both make pointless walls of text / paragraphs
Both never stfu
Both need serious mental help
Both know far too much about SS

Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:48 pm
Team: The Originals
Main: Lol imra15
Level: 668

About time a KoS was issued to him.

Too late I realize my children are me only treasures... Volcom Applicant

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:08 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

AustinAfizzle wrote:
The proddy was my base and had been my base for the entire universe. CrakrJack stole it from me 24 hours ago while I was offline. I then captured the base back and killed the base so nobody could dock at it but me. My friend (who had my account password) repaired the proddy to finish his Ares Modules. I was offline, they booted all my alts, took over the forge again. They're now thinking about keeping the 200B+ of builds I still have going.

It is true I did toss a Achilles Energybank, and Achilles Protector from a connector base. That was the only tossing I did. Not like I tossed every shield from every base or anything like that.

Yeah, that probably wasn't a good idea. Especially since tossing energybanks is actually more harmful than shields.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 pm

If the story about that being his proddy which they capped off him is true, I'd say that's marginally worse than tossing the energy and shields off a single connector base, of which there'd be nothing of particular value on in the first place.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 pm
Main: Serg!o
Level: 4118

xantra wrote:
If the story about that being his proddy that they took off him is true, I'd say that's marginally worse than tossing the energy and shields off a single connector base, of which there'd be nothing of particular value on in the first place.

QFT

I was demoted to the rank of Peon. That was about the only base I had access to and I was rather mad at that point so I tossed the shields. It's a low thing to but I think my reasons were and still are justified.

That base was in fact my proddy. They've changed the name now but the base was even named Core Production. It was deployed, geared, auged on my ExE alt Oblivion.

I created the damn Team Contingency. I spent close to $500 Dollars on Subs for teammates, Credits, an Account to push Contingency forward. Many hours. Money from MY POCKET. They may not like me, but anybody on Contingency who was around for 1 or more Unis can't honestly say that SwiftEagle was running that team. It was me doing the work. Not that SwiftEagle isn't a good guy, but I was doing the heavy lifting.

What do I get? My fucking Prod Captured, builds stolen. I have fucking people on Contingency disabling my DPS kits behind my back to the point they have to permissions set to only me.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 pm

I'm curious though. What did you originally do to get demoted in the first place? If my memory serves me right, you were councilor, no?

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:38 pm
Main: Serg!o
Level: 4118

xantra wrote:
I'm curious though. What did you originally do to get demoted in the first place? If my memory serves me right, you were councilor, no?

Yes, I was a Councillor. My production base ran out of rations. Every now and then i'd make a funny team log in message. One of those messages was found offensive by some players. That and I allowed access to my account to my friend Derpy Hooves. The team didn't think he should have access to a Councillor account. Please note, i've know Derpy Hooves for 4-5 years. He's been on a team with me 80% of that entire time. I've even given him money from my pocket so he could continue to play StarSonata. The rest of the team didn't like that he knew my account information though.

They though those three things where enough to demote me and so they did just that one day without even talking to me about it and while I was offline.

About two days later I packed my HPS and DPS kits but was still on Contingency as a Soldier, and still owned my Prod. The team saw me pack my DPS and HPS kits. They thought I was going to jump ship, or something. I'm not sure what they though. This was reason enough for them to Capture my base though. I even offered to deploy my DPS kits back out.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:50 pm

That's quite interesting indeed.

I wonder what Contingency themselves have to say about this, given they're the ones issuing the KoS. It sounded quite fishy that someone would attempt to blackmail their way back onto a team by capping a proddy. Surely nobody is that stupid.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:04 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

There's only one person who can demote a councilor. You should have talked to your director before allowing Derpy access to your account. If he had been all right with it, you wouldn't have been demoted (and certainly not without being informed first).

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:19 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next