Main: Xantra II
Level: 218

Post Re: chaosbman --> DeFrag
vindictus wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:
I am far more inclined to believe a reputable player, than I am a known scammer.

I agree but still no one is dumb enough to say that and if he was stupid enough to say it lets see these pictures he claims to have.

What does a councillor of an established team have to gain by lying about the reasoning behind a KoS?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

I remember a councilor...well, an officer lying about who dunnit, to influence a KoS issued to the accused rather than the officer who actually dunnit. But I haven't seen anyone (or a councilor/director that stupid) else try such a stunt. The way this game's community works would cause the person's team to disband within a week or face immediate annihilation from 80% of the other teams.

Back on topic. Mister "He's not a scammer" account seemed to have shut up after presented with a rebuttal asking him to provide proof he is NOT the scammer. One more thing to add to a list of things the scammers do/did?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 pm
Team: MAD+
Main: BlueStrato
Level: 2076

On the request of Saif I was asked to share my encounter with chaosbman. At the time of the incident, I had been back to SS and in Mad+ for less than a week. The first 12ish hours Chaos was in the Team, we were not aware of his prior issues with the subscription. Putty another member found this and it was relayed through Col. Mills to Saif and the go ahead "Well give him a chance."

Three days after joining, Me Chaos and Putty were frequent players early morning/afternoon. I was probably gathering up and looting Auric Sector when Chaos made the coment, "Wow, its always the same 3 people, is this place dead?" Putty was not on at this time but I was farily certain I knew who he was referencing, I pointed out the obvious, its a week day, mid afternoon. If people have something to do that day, they were most likely out doing in. We both just started talking about what we were doing for cash to get going again, he'd asked how long I'd be in the team and at the end of the conversation he said He didn't think this team was going to make it, so he was going to get as much stuff as he could from the team before left. He extended this offer to me saying we could get more stuff that each of us could use if we both worked at it. I ended the conversation with something sarcastic, "Yea, well good luck with that."

Honestly I had completely forgotten about that, if i had not seen his name going all over team chat I wouldn't remembered to tell Mills. So right in the middle of what ever they were working on, I'm fairly certain they were picking out a spot for him to build in. I blurt out at Mills in a private message, "Yea about him, hes already upset no ones online, he thinks the teams dead and hes going to try and take as much stuff from you all as he can before he ditches out."

It snatched Mills attention, but I wasn't in a position to force an issue, me marching around banging pots and pans together citing Subscription scams, trying to weasel stuff out of the team before he leaves. Mills informed me that Saif would be contacting me, which at that time Saif already had. It was a single line reply and no response from Saif after that. I told Saif, "He is not happy with how many people are on the team and hes going to try and take as much as he can before he leaves."

That was it, the entire ordeal until about 2-hrs later Mills informs me, which at first he seemed very upset with me, Mills opening line after they got him situated that night and Chaos had left was, We cant have people starting rumors in the team like that... But I guess he admitted that he said that to Saif.
-----------------------------------------------------------
What occurred today to set this in motion, I was not present for. I was only told what the results were.
-----------------------------------------------------------
That concludes the incident, I can further point out that as a Team member, no one else mattered other than him, the 1 UZ run I went with him on, he wanted EVERYTHING, at one point Saif is listing the drops he has and Chaos is just typing /roll 100 i swear as fast as he could, Saif was like WHAT are you rolling on. Chaos just setting back said "Uhh, what ever you said first, That!" I threw whatever i had on the ground I'm pretty sure it was a Caly+ aug bp, some gooey stuff, I remembered when i dropped the BP I rolled out of spite, didn't even check to see who won, and was out of that mess I had no reason to stay back and deal with that. Hell people who actually needed 1 or 2 more things didn't get em that run because that particular run, Rolls alone were deciding who got what.

On a side note I do remember a good friend of Chaos/DeFrag, I believe his name was AWOL, if someone wouldn't mind making sure hes informed of where Chaos is, and anything he owns of value is at I'd be much appreciative. And no, hes not actually Chaos' friend, I did get to watch an altercation betwen them and thought it was going to end with him dead in copper... but no such luck that evening.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:47 am
Main: Prommilypicklesomnomnom
Level: 4704

IrishKnight wrote:
Max235 wrote:
The "vindictus" account was created within some 24 hours of the original poster's topic and the deed chaobman did.

The "vindictus" account is fighting on behalf of a known scammer.

The "vindictus" account only has 5 posts, all of which is in this topic, and on chaobman's side.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Topic was already funny, but this takes the cookeh.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:02 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

vindictus wrote:
saif7 wrote:
vindictus wrote:
chaosbman didnt ask for credits he asked you to help him with something since you were on the same team and he said he would pay you back for.

OH.. but he did ask for credits (every day from multiple people including me), His own words "i'm only here to weasle money off this team"
That's just part of the story though. Anyhow, I wish i had listened to my friends and not given this guy a chance on our team.

He never said that

You are only allowed to say that if you were online 24/7. Were you?

Edit: Oh wait. You are Chaosbman

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:29 am
Main: Prommilypicklesomnomnom
Level: 4704

zhuang281 wrote:
You are only allowed to say that if you were online 24/7. Were you?

Edit: Oh wait. You are Chaosbman

Let's not forget having access to various squad-chats/PMs/Ventrilo/IRC/etc, to guarantee. I'd imagine the monitoring process would overwhelm him, even if we ignore the sleep deprivation and concentration issues.

Also, let's not get smart in black text. Hehe.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: TranquilityX
Level: 1796

I came here to laugh and chew bubblegum, and I am all out of gum.

TranquilityX | TranquilityY | TranquilityZ | ForsakenX | ForsakenY | ForsakenZ | DreamX | DreamY | DreamZ | EternalX | EternalY | EternalZ | AltX | AltY | AltZ | BlackX | BlackY | BlackZ | GodX | GodY | GodZ |

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

If you are going to clone yourself chaos, atleast have the decency to use a fucking Proxy to cover your arse.

As for MAD+: You don't read the forums / check bulletin boards / look at all chat often do you?

Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:24 am
Team: MAD+
Main: BlueStrato
Level: 2076

Watch All chat hah, no. When I want to involve myself with something as random as All chat is, you'd likely find me trying to made an EFDN into a sniper ship or something instead.

Check forums, of course. We knew very quickly after inviting him what he had been fooling around with. Our brass in the team said We'll give him a shot, so that is what we did.

We are simply passing along info to the next person that unfortunatly picks him up. Someone is going to think he's broken and just needs love and a good home and everything will be all better. To the good samaritan that tries, good luck, and I hope only a few things get snatched.

Now if there's a post about anything else other than his Subscription Scam. I'd love to see it.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Comandor_J
Level: 7494

This was just funny as hell, I would like to thank Church for bringing it to a whole nother lvl. :lol:

Mon May 27, 2013 2:33 pm
Team: Traders
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 2833

Comandor_J wrote:
This was just funny as hell, I would like to thank Church for bringing it to a whole nother lvl. :lol:

Post number 69! This is a special day.

Oh right, something happens in some team involving missing credits.
I BLAME................

Misinformation! Yes! Misinformation! Post screenshots with facts! Pics or it didn't happen, bro

Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 am