Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: Two Graves Dug
What is this carebear bullshit? We KoS now when people lose their assets *because they chose not to protect them adequately, when the general idea of the commodity is that you have to BvB for it? Fucking pathetic.

I'll be the first to say that Camsy is cool, but you really have no place to KoS someone else for Camsy's bases and defenses sucking.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:26 am
Team: White Star
Main: xXxIrishKnightxXx
Level: 20

ShawnMcCall wrote:
What is this carebear bullshit? We KoS now when people lose their assets *because they chose not to protect them adequately, when the general idea of the commodity is that you have to BvB for it? Fucking pathetic.

I'll be the first to say that Camsy is cool, but you really have no place to KoS someone else for Camsy's bases and defenses sucking.

heh ha haha hahahahAHAHAHAHAHA

Ah, Shawn you amuse me.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

I have no idea who that irishnicht is so cant really take this kos super cereal..anyhow..goo shawn the rebel!!!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:12 am
Main: king kone
Level: 37

It's one thing to simply express a simple KoS. It's entirely another thing to use the internet form of screaming, and the intention of hunting the guy forever, using any mean to hurt him.

You guys should totally act out on your threats and actually track the guy down and kill him in RL.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

sabre198 wrote:
michelle wrote:
This should be considered harrassment as per the games rules. Not saying I condone the actions of starkings but I certainly find threats of this kind very disturbing.

ultimate care bear

typical fruits

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:45 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

IrishKnight wrote:

What did he do/reason for KoS?
Although it isnt your business, he has been killing weaker bases and offending myself and tfc.

Starkings The Second wrote:
"TFC You asked why here is the answer.One of your members killed me well doing bella from hell because they did not want to wait since i was there first.So Ii Decided to kill a base and quit good bye have a nice life !!!!!Another new player gone to TFC"

a) It IS genius's business, and everyone elses for that matter if you are to post it on forums wanting US to give YOU information. We should know why we are giving you information. Don't be arrogant to the people evidently wanting to help you.

b) So a TFC player shot a player they thought wouldn't cause a problem for them, you guys being such a big team and all, and because said player was not on a team of significance? That is about as much I can gather about this post.

c) Little too late on two counts now (him losing bases, and then him quitting) but after what XYZ and Hyper, please someone teach Camsy to build better bases.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:26 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Just so i can post
Level: 3478

Species 8472 wrote:
IrishKnight wrote:

What did he do/reason for KoS?
Although it isnt your business, he has been killing weaker bases and offending myself and tfc.

Starkings The Second wrote:
"TFC You asked why here is the answer.One of your members killed me well doing bella from hell because they did not want to wait since i was there first.So Ii Decided to kill a base and quit good bye have a nice life !!!!!Another new player gone to TFC"

a) It IS genius's business, and everyone elses for that matter if you are to post it on forums wanting US to give YOU information. We should know why we are giving you information. Don't be arrogant to the people evidently wanting to help you.

b) So a TFC player shot a player they thought wouldn't cause a problem for them, you guys being such a big team and all, and because said player was not on a team of significance? That is about as much I can gather about this post.

c) Little too late on two counts now (him losing bases, and then him quitting) but after what XYZ and Hyper, please someone teach Camsy to build better bases.

The point is that starkings is lying about the attack it never happened.

The fact that people can hide behind faceless chars to do things they can not stand for in the SS public eye is one of the issues that need to be addressed in this game.

Preter just lost one of his best friends in SS and is hurt, the normal response that humans have learned to deal with being hurt is to hurt others. However this is not constructive and usually don’t make you feel any better about the loss you have suffered.

Giving starkings the second this kind of response is exactly what he wanted and will only encourage him to do more harm. He is most likely jizzing in his pants as I type this, which kinda makes me feel dirty.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:36 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

A similar thing happened with MT, he lost 2.3tril and was apparently done by Surgeon?

News flash: You cannot threaten with KoSes anymore SS. People are outsmarting your threats, because they have nothing to lose. And it makes them want to carry on.

This makes me want to get starkings account, you are all just too much fun.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:09 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

combi u know kos's work, and social pressure in general.

how many times have you been told to behave by your director? thats social pressure from other teams.

KOS is a term that has shifted meanings since GG was taken out, the first time I thought about this was FD's KOS, this wasnt a lets kill him on sight it was banning him from all content via social manipulation, pressure and diplomacy.

if these guys think they can achieve similar to FD's KOS then good luck to them, but I dont think they have the clout like SP did back then.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

lol its fine for TFC to go out and kill teams and blow other peoples shit up for no reason, but damn, when somone does it to them its like "OMG KOS, I KILL U AND HUNT U! RAWR!!!!!" /tfc qq rage

but anyway, bases that get blown up by like t12(?) drones are a disgrace, try and build bases to kill those atleast..f2ps used t9-12 drones to pvp back in like 2008, i mean cmon..

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:50 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: TranquilityX
Level: 1796

Max... You hold that quote so dear to your heart. It's as if we don't talk to him and don't know him. Yes, he is leaving because his studies have gotten in the way. The tipping point was the base attack in hyper, so technically it was that incident that made him leave.

TranquilityX | TranquilityY | TranquilityZ | ForsakenX | ForsakenY | ForsakenZ | DreamX | DreamY | DreamZ | EternalX | EternalY | EternalZ | AltX | AltY | AltZ | BlackX | BlackY | BlackZ | GodX | GodY | GodZ |

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:26 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

sabre198 wrote:

how many times have you been told to behave by your director? thats social pressure from other teams.

KOS is a term that has shifted meanings since GG was taken out, the first time I thought about this was FD's KOS, this wasnt a lets kill him on sight it was banning him from all content via social manipulation, pressure and diplomacy.

if these guys think they can achieve similar to FD's KOS then good luck to them, but I dont think they have the clout like SP did back then.

I never really gave into them though did I? I only ever made it look like it just so people like you wouldn't get dragged into shit.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 am
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Just so i can post
Level: 3478

Panzer50 wrote:
lol its fine for TFC to go out and kill teams and blow other peoples shit up for no reason, but damn, when somone does it to them its like "OMG KOS, I KILL U AND HUNT U! RAWR!!!!!" /tfc qq rage

but anyway, bases that get blown up by like t12(?) drones are a disgrace, try and build bases to kill those atleast..f2ps used t9-12 drones to pvp back in like 2008, i mean cmon..

No its not ok for TFC to kill stuff and the contigency attack was the result of bad leadership and communication. The point was to absorb the team and make em part of TFC, the people who took part in the assault obviously did not understand how such a manuver is done. Basicly a giant clusterfuck.

Starkings is just an annoying distrubance with nothing to lose hence he can do whatever he feels like, there are no consequences for him no matter what he does. This is an aspect of the game I do not like and it would be solved by making sure that all alts on accounts are shown on the SS site so people cant hide behind unknown chars.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:34 am
Main: Capt Cool
Level: 0

Just because tfc acts strong but when a weaker person shows that their actually pussy isnt a bad thing to the game. Guerillia war ftw. So suck it up. Sp dealed with this alot and survived.
And i know how the contingency thing works. You just pretend the leadership was against it because tfc became hated for it. But in reality...tfc loved what happend to tfc..
But instead of beeing honest tfc jusr looks like a bunch of idiots who are a bu ch of assholes.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:20 am
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Tomzta09 wrote:
sabre198 wrote:

I never really gave into them though did I? I only ever made it look like it just so people like you wouldn't get dragged into shit.

funny i remember something else 2-3 unis ago, but before that yes. you never listened to buzz clam matlin drakos or zeno, in the beginning you also didnt listen to me but you have learnt from that mistake

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:51 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next