Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

Post Re: Apology To Mad+
Max235 wrote:
Mad+ can fight a war?

You've participated in a war therefore know what a war in this game is?

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:31 am
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

Well, the Mad+ that I participated a few wars in is wayyyyyy different than the current Mad+. You would be just as sane to call Nibbler's DM and Goett's DM the same DM.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:48 pm
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

goetts DM died before it was made

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Well, we all saw it would eventually die. It did live, all for a few days and then it fell apart at the first sign of danger. He was a good general; he wasn't a good politician. Those are two very different things which eventually saw the downfall of his team. Should he have had an answer for "Who are we?" and "What are we doing?", his DM would have been a powerhouse alongside Traders, SP, Zephyr and RE and most definitely not TFC.

However, the Mad+ people think could fight a small scale war is not the same Mad+ that is currently in the game. They lost the last vestige of strength when the core left to join other teams.

Almost half of the team are colony people that rarely log in, a few are <1000, and the rest are old carebears who don't attack enemy galaxies anymore, opting to strictly repel attacks.

That's not a team I would like to see fight any kind of war against a people who aren't pussies. It would be disastrous for Mad+.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2540

Max235 wrote:
Well, we all saw it would eventually die. It did live, all for a few days and then it fell apart at the first sign of danger. He was a good general; he wasn't a good politician. Those are two very different things which eventually saw the downfall of his team. Should he have had an answer for "Who are we?" and "What are we doing?", his DM would have been a powerhouse alongside Traders, SP, Zephyr and RE and most definitely not TFC.

However, the Mad+ people think could fight a small scale war is not the same Mad+ that is currently in the game. They lost the last vestige of strength when the core left to join other teams.

Almost half of the team are colony people that rarely log in, a few are <1000, and the rest are old carebears who don't attack enemy galaxies anymore, opting to strictly repel attacks.

That's not a team I would like to see fight any kind of war against a people who aren't pussies. It would be disastrous for Mad+.

um whats that about TFC? because i think your fixing for a podding.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm

You mad, little man?
Come at me bro.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:26 pm
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

worlddestroyer wrote:
Max235 wrote:

um whats that about TFC? because i think your fixing for a podding.

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:35 pm
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Lol I swear. LD needs to learn to keep his dick firmly inside his pants.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:10 pm
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

I wish I could pod unsubbed chars?

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:42 pm

I like how he's getting mad over pixels on the forum. It's almost like he's trawling the search function for "TFC" and then getting all mad about it if it doesn't praise the team for whatever reason. Your threats do nothing but make TFC look even more pathetic. If you paid any attention, I haven't played for the past two months. I value my college education over some pixels in a random computer game.

We all can conclude that TFC are hysterical little noobs that get all sensitive over the smallest things anywhere. It's a wonder why you guys haven't gone the way Alexander Anderson went. That is, to be sent to prison for assault.

Should you decide on doing anything more, Liquid Dick, I live at 3562 Terramore Drive, Melbourne, Florida. I doubt you'd do anything, so why pretend that you can hurt me.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:42 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Pointless doing that Church, given out my address so many times and not a single thing has happened, will be the same with you.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:11 am

Tomzta09 wrote:
Pointless doing that Church, given out my address so many times and not a single thing has happened, will be the same with you.

Exactly my point. TFC is not going to do anything to me, so no harm in letting the whole TFC know where I live.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:38 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Finally, someone who understands the reality of all this!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2540

Max235 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

Exactly my point. TFC is not going to do anything to me, so no harm in letting the whole TFC know where I live.

its actually the address to a vacant lot.

Last edited by worlddestroyer on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:52 am
Main: Zelvax
Level: 3181

Max235 wrote:
I like how he's getting mad over pixels on the forum. It's almost like he's trawling the search function for "TFC" and then getting all mad about it if it doesn't praise the team for whatever reason. Your threats do nothing but make TFC look even more pathetic. If you paid any attention, I haven't played for the past two months. I value my college education over some pixels in a random computer game.

We all can conclude that TFC are hysterical little noobs that get all sensitive over the smallest things anywhere. It's a wonder why you guys haven't gone the way Alexander Anderson went. That is, to be sent to prison for assault.

Should you decide on doing anything more, Liquid Dick, I live at 3562 Terramore Drive, Melbourne, Florida. I doubt you'd do anything, so why pretend that you can hurt me.

How the hell did you get on Traders when you talking shit to people :L

"What is it like? Being a husband?"... "An arse-band?"

Flip flop is to me perfection.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:10 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next