Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Decman
Level: 3268

Post Re: RE and TUC
You cheated on me?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:51 pm
Main: 8834746
Level: 0

you guys are gay

Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Gay for your mom maybe.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:38 pm
Main: 8834746
Level: 0

Decman wrote:
Gay for your mom maybe.

wat.

anyway on a side note, this has been very entertaining to watch, 10/10 starsodrama from SS's best critic ;D

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:31 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Quote:
We are Resident Evil. You may have heard rumors about us, but what does that name really mean? It means a team of loyal, committed players ready to lend a hand when needed. It means a team of leaders, all rising to the opportunity to sabotage. It means a place where a bunch of guys can have a laugh in team chat, and actually laugh out loud sometimes (sabotage is fun). It means some of the best pilots, sabotage strategists, builders (jk lol), and players in the game at your side. It means over 600 Earthforce Dreadnoughts. It means a home for some of the nicest guys in the game you will ever talk to. We may be CBA, but we are still cool 8)

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:18 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

anilv wrote:
Quote:
We are Resident Evil. You may have heard rumors about us, but what does that name really mean? It means a team of loyal, committed players ready to lend a hand when needed. It means a team of leaders, all rising to the opportunity to sabotage. It means a place where a bunch of guys can have a laugh in team chat, and actually laugh out loud sometimes (sabotage is fun). It means some of the best pilots, sabotage strategists, builders (jk lol), and players in the game at your side. It means over 600 Earthforce Dreadnoughts. It means a home for some of the nicest guys in the game you will ever talk to. We may be CBA, but we are still cool 8)

And yet I can take a only a squadron of Sharlin warcruisers and slaughter all of yo dreadnoughts!

Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

anilv wrote:
Quote:

Looks like someone has too much free time on his hands :mrgreen:
And no, Sam did it.

typical fruits

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:44 am
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 3209

anilv wrote:
Quote:

Traders has no room to talk about sabotage.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:36 am
Profile WWW

Still more fun than Traders.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:12 am
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

Decman wrote:
Still more fun than Traders.

Traders make me yawn (except a few of them!)

No offence :roll:

typical fruits

Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:48 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Decman wrote:
You cheated on me?

no, all those nights with you i cheated on myself

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:48 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9