Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

Post Re: RE and TUC
stfunoob wrote:
So the anti-social part applies to the fact that Tobal ruined Death Mental but he didn't get banned did he not?

I'll inform you that Bageese is the one who is in charge now, not the person who was in charge when Tobal was around. She doesn't care for what happened before her time, because she does it the way she thinks is right, regardless of what was done in the past.

stfunoob wrote:
So why in this instance would i get banned by using a friend's account who also had the intention of defecting regardless and not to mention Surgeon knew that i had access and TUC was fighting with RE but didn't jump to action.

Anti-social behaviour. Your argument isn't relevant to the statement in the user agreement and how this might affect you.

stfunoob wrote:
Oh and how Surgeon reaped TUs base for 3trils worth of stuff, doesn't that fall into the same category?

And you should look up the meaning of anti-social behaviour and try to understand why this is in the user agreement. That makes it not fall into the same category. And player mistakes such as the one that was the situation with TU's base does not fall in under this category either.

You must be scared now I assume? The banhammer hits hard to those who think they trick the system, but the system bites back, and it hurts :wink:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 pm
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

One does not simply ban the best chicken ever!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Decman
Level: 3268

Bit of a stretch to call anything that happened today anti-social in a game that allows for this sort of thing.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:23 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2540

all TUC members have either made repperations for there actions or have been forgiven using the argument that they are scammers, thiefs and low lifes isn't going to hide the fact that you are a fucking asshole for doing this and deserve to be banned. not to mention if he gave you his pass to his account that meens that he trust you/is your friend how the fuck do you justify doing this to him?

PS. capping and demoing is an excepted strategy in SS so get the fuck over it using a mother fucking friends account to cripple them isn't. I have several times had the login details to people my team was at war with but I never once used them to gain an advantage during a war even if my team was getting the shit beat out of them.

If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.

Last edited by worlddestroyer on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:23 pm

andezrhode2a wrote:
And you should look up the meaning of anti-social behaviour and try to understand why this is in the user agreement.

A small hint Decman: if a single player causes so much harm that several players consider cancelling their subscriptions or stop playing, then you have pretty much committed an act of anti-social behaviour.

That is the sole reason why that is in the user agreement. Feel free to argue against it tho. I'd love to discuss it.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:26 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Decman
Level: 3268

That's your interpretation until staff can confirm or deny that.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

worlddestroyer wrote:

PS. capping and demoing is an excepted strategy in SS

maybe to you, now you know it isnt to me. You learn something everyday.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 pm
Profile WWW

sabre198 wrote:
worlddestroyer wrote:

PS. capping and demoing is an excepted strategy in SS

maybe to you, now you know it isnt to me. You learn something everyday.

every other team think its an exceptable strategy so you can take you supposed "high morals" and shove them up your ass. if it is accepted by the majority of players then it is excepted tactic.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:34 pm
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

I didnt say it wasn't an acceptable strategy, I'm saying its a strategy that has a cost to you. One that would of been far lower had you just blown up my shit and moved on. Lets hope your next lesson about me Isn't as costly.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
Main: PlasmiteRebirth
Level: 5304

I would happily see all base gear tossers perma'd

I'm commenting on this instance because it's fresh. I wasn't here for the others (or I wasn't aware of them happening) but I'd say the same for others.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:07 pm
Main: number666.5
Level: 8923

andezrhode2a wrote:
andezrhode2a wrote:
And you should look up the meaning of anti-social behaviour and try to understand why this is in the user agreement.

A small hint Decman: if a single player causes so much harm that several players consider cancelling their subscriptions or stop playing, then you have pretty much committed an act of anti-social behaviour.

That is the sole reason why that is in the user agreement. Feel free to argue against it tho. I'd love to discuss it.

if thats indeed true then you are also not allowed to PvP, just look how many quit because of that. a lot more then this CAN cause. that rule CANT be enforced. PvP is allowed, but there is nowhere to be found these actions arent

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:11 pm

lordjeroen wrote:
if thats indeed true then you are also not allowed to PvP, just look how many quit because of that. a lot more then this CAN cause. that rule CANT be enforced. PvP is allowed, but there is nowhere to be found these actions arent

Why do you think Earthforce Space (layer) was made and the tow-on-death option was enabled? Or why PvP ranges apply in game? Simply because they are hardcoded mechanics made to prevent a single player from committing acts of anti-social behaviour that can cause a lot of harm to the game. If a player finds a loop hole to avoid such restrictions then new mechanics will be developed to prevent such. There are no such mechanics to prevent sabotage. Thus this rule can easily be enforced and it applies perfectly fine to this situation. A single player committed an act that hurt and damaged such a large part of the player base that it can threaten Star Sonata's income and profit. Do you honestly think Bageese will let that slip?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:26 pm
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

Also about the fact causing plenty of people to quit. How many people quit on Death Mental when emptied their galaxies? :S

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 pm
Main: number666.5
Level: 8923

andezrhode2a wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:

Why do you think Earthforce Space (layer) was made and the tow-on-death option was enabled? Or why PvP ranges apply in game? Simply because they are hardcoded mechanics made to prevent a single player from committing acts of anti-social behaviour that can cause a lot of harm to the game. If a player finds a loop hole to avoid such restrictions then new mechanics will be developed to prevent such. There are no such mechanics to prevent sabotage. Thus this rule can easily be enforced and it applies perfectly fine to this situation. A single player committed an act that hurt and damaged such a large part of the player base that it can threaten Star Sonata's income and profit. Do you honestly think Bageese will let that slip?

the rule is about what it might do, not how it will go to there. the PvP ranges are big enough for a player to kill any lvl 1k+ in WS and peril. they arent hardcoded to prevent things it CANT prevent, its hardcoded to give low lvl players some space to breath and lvl 100s in a EFF not getting raped by a lvl 5k prawn or anything
Quote:
A single player committed an act that hurt and damaged such a large part of the player base that it can threaten Star Sonata's income and profit.

a large part i see as atleast 10% in this case, tell me how the affected players on TUC are 10% of the SS playerbase

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 pm

in seeking to stop the "bad guys" you became worse then them.

TUC maybe assholes and morons but they have never used such tactics in a war and have always stuck to the conventional meens of warfare.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:56 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next