Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Post Re: RE and TUC
red395 wrote:
Just showing that RE are the ones that started the war after we offered to replace what was lost.

so because you been warned last uni, then attacked our HQ, PvPed us for RNF and UDN, and then attacked my alt team and now giving another reason then the last time? tell me more how we started the war. you been looking for this war since halfway last uni, now you regret all your actions and blame us
i have never heard anything about anyone wanting to replace it before i started killing TUC
i was told by several member that the drones attacked without a reason, now i see TS told kai that we started it and wanted to replace it

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:06 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Of course they're not going to admit to starting it. They wouldn't dare.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 am
Main: Scyron
Level: 8163

I still can't believe people admit to using an officer on the opposing team to toss/steal/unequip base gear. Anyone who does that looses all respect in my eyes, no matter who they do it to.

I wonder who was behind that decision, the whole team?

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:58 am
Profile WWW
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

lordjeroen wrote:
red395 wrote:
Just showing that RE are the ones that started the war after we offered to replace what was lost.

so because you been warned last uni, then attacked our HQ, PvPed us for RNF and UDN, and then attacked my alt team and now giving another reason then the last time? tell me more how we started the war. you been looking for this war since halfway last uni, now you regret all your actions and blame us
i have never heard anything about anyone wanting to replace it before i started killing TUC
i was told by several member that the drones attacked without a reason, now i see TS told kai that we started it and wanted to replace it

PvPing for roaming ubers? Ofc they will do that, mow told me its a team policy :lol:

typical fruits

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:59 am
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Scyron wrote:
I still can't believe people admit to using an officer on the opposing team to toss/steal/unequip base gear. Anyone who does that looses all respect in my eyes, no matter who they do it to.

atleast we admit it
and there been a few that was against it and a few that wanted to do it on RE

i still cant believe after all what happened in the past year in SS its still even possible. team leadership doesnt look around a bit to see if its save to get someone on the team

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:13 am
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

Didn't TUC pay 500b to stop Traders and EF? xD

typical fruits

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:20 am
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Scyron wrote:

I didnt think we had any respect in the community to lose, we are naught but noobs in dreads remember?

This was a fast moving situation and no it was not the whole team, I knew of what was going on, the guy openly declared it in team chat that he was going to do it and was prepared to be booted there and then. I had several pm's from concerned members at the time, I said no, then no again, then no again. Then next time I looked at team chat it was done. Bizman didnt really authorise it either , he just didnt say no dont do that. Perhaps we wasnt clear enough on the matter, at the time I was too busy making sure I hadnt lost anything from my bases being capped. If they had not done that I would of been more active in opposition of the act. Its certainly not something we planned.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Team: Zephyr
Main: Kval
Level: 2097

sabre198 wrote:
I didnt think we had any respect in the community to lose, we are naught but noobs in dreads remember?

Then you weren't thinking clearly :lol:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:46 am
Main: The Kidd
Level: 4860

worlddestroyer wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
@flaming demon/ThunderStrike:
i told you i will end it quick, oh well, you asked for it. now you have dragged your whole team into it

@Surgeon:
for bob! 1 way or another he would get his revenge

@rest of TUC:
some of you are thieves, some of you are just random scammers, but to the others i feel sorry that you been on TUC
if you want some of your stuff refunded, your leadership have scammed enough to refund it all.

@SS:
what happened today in TUC space isnt what i wanted at the start, but looking at the past of most of their members i felt like doing the same to them as they did to several people of SS. a total theft of ~2.5-3 trill (back then) by Surgeon from MT and paxx for example, what did they lose today? 1 trill max (included 50 prawn pieces and some ada gear). next to that 1 of the best known scammers is the director

they got what they deserved, we did what was needed. feel the pain from what you have done in the past

so, what exactly did RE do?
we decided to play dirty since its TUC anyway and we had the option open for months. use accounts that are on TUC but someone from RE have access to take gear from shops, stuff from HQ (prawn pieces etc). since it didnt seem enough for the scams they made we decided to unequip base gear and pop the bases later. with that half their team space got basically no defense and the HQ itself got destroyed (note: next time atleast aug it).

why did i tell this? it will get out anyway, most likely with half the truth, other half, added lies to make RE look bad or TUC look good. this is how it was, if you think its different then not my problem

you sir are the only the only thief here no matter were I go or what I do RE will always be warred for this. There will be no surrender no mercy no relenting. I will not stop until all of you have suffered as much as I can make you suffer for your dishonorable acts. you stole trillions worth of gear you are the thiefs and you will pay for your crimes.

AHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:10 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

ripcurl111 wrote:

Yea :lol:

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:55 am
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

heylo wrote:
ripcurl111 wrote:

Selective Memory.
an ability to remember some facts while apparently forgetting others, especially when they are inconvenient
http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/selective-memory

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:25 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2540

Master Sun wrote:
heylo wrote:
ripcurl111 wrote:

Selective Memory.
an ability to remember some facts while apparently forgetting others, especially when they are inconvenient
http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/selective-memory

ya or its because I wasn't actually around for that and got bad info >.>

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:37 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

I love how there's alot of crying about there not being enough risk in this game (dissapearance of gearglue, being able to repair destroyed station, etc) and then one of the biggest teams in the game uses the "use cheap shit so its cheap to rebuild" tactic :lol:

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

heylo wrote:
I love how there's alot of crying about there not being enough risk in this game (dissapearance of gearglue, being able to repair destroyed station, etc) and then one of the biggest teams in the game uses the "use cheap shit so its cheap to rebuild" tactic :lol:

I can say the exact same about 90% of this games community and repair costs. Angel of Death & Liz Lemon will back me up on that.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:21 pm
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 3209

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next