Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

Post Re: RE and TUC
Excuse me TBBT, but I don't even understand what you are trying to say :lol: It just doesn't make sense. I really, really struggle with presenting you with arguments when you make replies like that. I just feel like I'm getting trolled :lol:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 pm

stfunoob wrote:
Also about the fact causing plenty of people to quit. How many people quit on Death Mental when emptied their galaxies? :S

Your argument -> my earlier post:

quote]Bageese is the one who is in charge now, not the person who was in charge when Tobal was around. She doesn't care for what happened before her time, because she does it the way she thinks is right, regardless of what was done in the past. [/quote]

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:59 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

you never know some people might re-sub after hearing of FD's losses

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:05 pm
Profile WWW

Translating TBBTs post has proven harder than translating the Aveksakan language. Help me pls buzz :lol:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:09 pm
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

worlddestroyer wrote:
in seeking to stop the "bad guys" you became worse then them.

TUC maybe assholes and morons but they have never used such tactics in a war and have always stuck to the conventional meens of warfare.

Wouldn't be surprised with people like Flaming Demon and Surgeon as leadership

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:09 pm

andezrhode2a wrote:
stfunoob wrote:
Also about the fact causing plenty of people to quit. How many people quit on Death Mental when emptied their galaxies? :S

Your argument -> my earlier post:

quote]Bageese is the one who is in charge now, not the person who was in charge when Tobal was around. She doesn't care for what happened before her time, because she does it the way she thinks is right, regardless of what was done in the past.
[/quote]

And yes, Bageese will do what she thinks is right but there is also a feature which is "Management Privellages" That stops your from unequipping base gear or moving base gear if it is set to the base owner only. Hence why Errai and some other galaxies couldn't be touched. Use the features it's there for that =/

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:11 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

andezrhode2a wrote:
Translating TBBTs post has proven harder than translating the Aveksakan language. Help me pls buzz :lol:

I think the train of thought might be if the anti-social rule applies, why do they need to make a separate rule about handing out passwords, surely thats covered in the anti social rule ?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Main: number666.5
Level: 8923

andezrhode2a wrote:
Excuse me TBBT, but I don't even understand what you are trying to say :lol: It just doesn't make sense. I really, really struggle with presenting you with arguments when you make replies like that. I just feel like I'm getting trolled :lol:

now you are proven wrong you come to this? or did you really lose your brain?
its 100% plain english, maybe a little grammar errors that you never had trouble reading in the past. what im trying to explain is what is said in the post before it. you cant enforce that rule without removing atleast PvP, its both the same

i hope your brain understand that part

and sam, stop posting right in front of me when i am about to post and switch windows...

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Awww ok :(

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:54 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

kanescreed wrote:
lol.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:57 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

worlddestroyer wrote:

TUC maybe assholes and morons but they have never used such tactics in a war and have always stuck to the conventional meens of warfare.

Reddit.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 pm
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

worlddestroyer wrote:

Are you fucking serious? Have you already forgotten all the shit you've done during the pants war, resulting in all our gals dying to some cheap ass goddamn exploit?

Give me a break man lmao.

You
Deserve
This

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:13 pm

I was part of Traders when that happened, Such an eventful day for me today =/

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:17 pm
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

When there was talk of a war I got very excited.
I never wanted to see sabotage happen though. :(

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

kval wrote:
sabre198 wrote:
like i said in gal its people like you I feel sorry for I can tell you would put your all for your team whilst not knowing they would steal off you and boot you without a second thought.

Perhaps that is true but all i want from you is a fair fight over my right to bases, a team...

@ Monster:

you did not officer on fair term. Surgeon did not make you the officer. he and director give this right only to the owner of

> HUNhungary
Fumei- <
had officer

and you took his account without his permission and changed the passwords to make vengeance on his entire team for the action of one player.

I too had fumei login and i never once used his officer rank, not even to looksie at officer+ thing as it was not my right as a soldier, decided by the direction and council.

If surgeon wanted you to be officer and trusted you, monster. He would invite you to team and give you it and then truly be responsible for it.

Edit: If ben ever did defect it was after you raped his team with his account without his permission and without his ability to log in or do any about it until the sabotage was already set in motion.

Btw Kval, Ben got me back into SS and i've known him for years, after Surgeon gave him his prawn he sold it off instantly, he obviously didn't respect Surgeon and he told me countless times how some TUC members annoyed him, when TUC attacked anatolia last uni i told ben that i would sabotage TUC if my team leadership weren't going to kick me out of team. He knew that and still let me actively sub his account and allowed me access still oh and btw about the Officer part, within the first 20minutes of being on TUC i was promoted to officer last uni. Oh the irony, Surgeon knew i was an ex Traders when they were warring so it's his mistake.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:49 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next