Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Post Re: RE and TUC
SodaPop wrote:
Aw man

why the tossed base gear :/

It's impossible to get behind someone as the moral superior when they use a move like that

It's like seeing the 10:1 odds winner of a fight pull a gun and shoot the other guy. It wasn't needed, it ruined the fight, and it made you dislike the winner. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth, ya know?

It is called Justice.

Last edited by Tomzta09 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:01 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

as TUC said when I asked them why they capped and demo'd my colonies, when killing the bases would of got the message across: "any tactic in war is ok as it's meant to cause you losses" they seemed to be ok with that theory this morning.

Next time steer clear of my shit if u want to make a message to tbbt

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Main: PlasmiteRebirth
Level: 5304

Tomzta09 wrote:

It is called Justice.

Must

not

reference

Batman

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:03 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

SodaPop wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

It is called Justice.

Must

not

reference

Batman

Because I believe in balance, that makes it a "batman reference". Let me explain it. A certain individual stole several trillions worth of items from another individual. So they take the same amount worth of items back. Make sense?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Tomzta09 wrote:
SodaPop wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

It is called Justice.

Must

not

reference

Batman

Because I believe in balance, that makes it a "batman reference". Let me explain it. A certain individual stole several trillions worth of items from another individual. So they take the same amount worth of items back. Make sense?

I would more comapare it to Batman's rule of never committing murder. He chooses never to sink to the level of the criminals he fights.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:09 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Kidd
Level: 4860

OMG WAR WAR WAR WAR GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOOO

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:16 pm
Main: Vitruvius
Level: 3998

Base gear tossing, seems a bit extreme. But w/e, have fun!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:37 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: Kval
Level: 2097

Tomzta09 wrote:
It is called Justice.

no - is revenge! dunno what any on tuc touched of the RE in the past (other than a war right now and emp last nui but) even though i think what RE done is bad and wrong i would never do such an underhandy tricksy on RE. even after this

is like kick a bull, then cut his arm leg and head and then punch him till he stops breath just because you no like the way his legs look, you hurt his arm and head regardless and dismember all with no scrutiny. (remind me of guy who start ww2 ^^, some jew greedy > all jew gas)

well, while i am no awesome player and fairly new, the action and length you have taken give no counterplay on our behalfs and it cannot be considered barely a fair fight and the entire team involve in a borderline exploit to weaken our extreme expensive defenses at no risk to your own.

what ever, till now i look up at resistent evil as a fair and top team and after this i am not the sure that they is so different from the "scams" and "noobs" with what they trashtalk the TUC.

- kval

keep in minds the people RE have hurt the least are the specific members of TUC they were trying to attack and damage

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:46 pm
Team:
Main: Faint
Level: 2290

i dont think me or much of anyone buys all the one sided blaming bullshit u guys play on everyone.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:01 pm
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

Kval, this is on Surgeons head. I did what i did because Surgeon exploited The Ultimatums mistake in his shop so i exploited the fact that Surgeon knew i had officer access but didn't think.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

I hope for your sake that access was given to you by the owner (i.e. subber) of the account, or else someone is fixing for a ban.

Quote:
Distributing passwords to accounts that you do not have “ownership” of (billing information), is now against the rules. While we are not going to be actively patrolling and hunting for passwords, we will be able to ban for it if it leads to extreme losses.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:09 pm

anilv wrote:
I hope for your sake that access was given to you by the owner (i.e. subber) of the account, or else someone is fixing for a ban.

Quote:
Distributing passwords to accounts that you do not have “ownership” of (billing information), is now against the rules. While we are not going to be actively patrolling and hunting for passwords, we will be able to ban for it if it leads to extreme losses.

A technical ban getting someone that tossed base gear

thank you based god

if only this could happen every time

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:15 pm

kval wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
It is called Justice.

what ever, till now i look up at resistent evil as a fair and top team and after this i am not the sure that they is so different from the "scams" and "noobs" with what they trashtalk the TUC.

- kval

like i said in gal its people like you I feel sorry for I can tell you would put your all for your team whilst not knowing they would steal off you and boot you without a second thought.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:22 pm
Profile WWW
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: liquid death
Level: 2540

lordjeroen wrote:
@flaming demon/ThunderStrike:
i told you i will end it quick, oh well, you asked for it. now you have dragged your whole team into it

@Surgeon:
for bob! 1 way or another he would get his revenge

@rest of TUC:
some of you are thieves, some of you are just random scammers, but to the others i feel sorry that you been on TUC
if you want some of your stuff refunded, your leadership have scammed enough to refund it all.

@SS:
what happened today in TUC space isnt what i wanted at the start, but looking at the past of most of their members i felt like doing the same to them as they did to several people of SS. a total theft of ~2.5-3 trill (back then) by Surgeon from MT and paxx for example, what did they lose today? 1 trill max (included 50 prawn pieces and some ada gear). next to that 1 of the best known scammers is the director

they got what they deserved, we did what was needed. feel the pain from what you have done in the past

so, what exactly did RE do?
we decided to play dirty since its TUC anyway and we had the option open for months. use accounts that are on TUC but someone from RE have access to take gear from shops, stuff from HQ (prawn pieces etc). since it didnt seem enough for the scams they made we decided to unequip base gear and pop the bases later. with that half their team space got basically no defense and the HQ itself got destroyed (note: next time atleast aug it).

why did i tell this? it will get out anyway, most likely with half the truth, other half, added lies to make RE look bad or TUC look good. this is how it was, if you think its different then not my problem

you sir are the only the only thief here no matter were I go or what I do RE will always be warred for this. There will be no surrender no mercy no relenting. I will not stop until all of you have suffered as much as I can make you suffer for your dishonorable acts. you stole trillions worth of gear you are the thiefs and you will pay for your crimes.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:25 pm

everyone goes on about moral high grounds, more like selective morality. These are the morals that have allowed a bunch of scammers, thieves and general low life band together into a team and remain untouched. Most of you leaders out there have been fucked over by them, and yet you now take the stance "well they arent doing anything to us. " I have been guilty of this stance too, no more.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next