Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Post Re: RE and TUC
heylo wrote:
I love how there's alot of crying about there not being enough risk in this game (dissapearance of gearglue, being able to repair destroyed station, etc) and then one of the biggest teams in the game uses the "use cheap shit so its cheap to rebuild" tactic :lol:

every team have some peeps that dont want to waste base gear for defense, for RE, me, kai/nath/tbv, kenp (his gals are almost as strong as our current HQ, hard to DPS, hard to stay alive), xii, xen and brown/decman (as for how far he can) use good defense (several ada kits). some others use an average defense that will make defending it easier (cefton, DoW, rp and buzz). then you have those who cba with defenses and we wont even try to defend those for the sake of getting it to their brains after telling 100 times to get a better defense (zuma and -NB-). and then we have poor zeno, have basicly no base gear (he lost some ada sets in the LC/DM/RE/TW war and never rebuild it) and his defense average, but when under attack it takes 10 mins to get to his bases to defend it and its already to late

those things are in every team (exept traders, traders is awesome!), these are only examples

Last edited by lordjeroen on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:57 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Nah, we booted everyone who didn't build up to standard. Highly recommended approach. :)

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:11 pm
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

Btw for the record, i don't care if people don't respect me because i think a good 60% of the SS player base are self righteous cunts who would suck their own epeen if it was to manifest a physical form in front of them. Nobody really gives a shit if people don't like you, trading is mostly done through bases so yeah. Good game, mid lane is feeder. REPORT

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:16 pm

anilv wrote:
Nah, we booted everyone who didn't build up to standard. Highly recommended approach. :)

fixed!

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:27 pm
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

Why u think you have all these ex-traders guys on RE who can't build? sheesh.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:47 pm
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

Rounder wrote:
Why u think you have all these ex-traders guys on RE who can't build? sheesh.

It's funny because it's true

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:27 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

I wish a ninja would try and kill my OP tech 3 kits!

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm
over 9000!

redalert150 wrote:

A ninja did kill one of my colo boosters yesterday. Seems I forgot the shield cap. xD

So much for OP Traders.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:54 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

anilv wrote:
redalert150 wrote:

A ninja did kill one of my colo boosters yesterday. Seems I forgot the shield cap. xD

So much for OP Traders.

Well it was killed by Traders though so Traders>Traders.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:37 pm
over 9000!

Traders kos to Traders

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:48 pm
Main: Dominator
Level: 2514

lordjeroen wrote:
heylo wrote:
I love how there's alot of crying about there not being enough risk in this game (dissapearance of gearglue, being able to repair destroyed station, etc) and then one of the biggest teams in the game uses the "use cheap shit so its cheap to rebuild" tactic :lol:

every team have some peeps that dont want to waste base gear for defense, for RE, me, kai/nath/tbv, kenp (his gals are almost as strong as our current HQ, hard to DPS, hard to stay alive), xii, xen and brown/decman (as for how far he can) use good defense (several ada kits). some others use an average defense that will make defending it easier (cefton, DoW, rp and buzz). then you have those who cba with defenses and we wont even try to defend those for the sake of getting it to their brains after telling 100 times to get a better defense (zuma and -NB-). and then we have poor zeno, have basicly no base gear (he lost some ada sets in the LC/DM/RE/TW war and never rebuild it) and his defense average, but when under attack it takes 10 mins to get to his bases to defend it and its already to late

those things are in every team (exept traders, traders is awesome!), these are only examples

Why don't you toss your base gear off the bases and then see how strong they are?

Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

globug wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
heylo wrote:

Why don't you toss your base gear off the bases and then see how strong they are?

Sure, we can toss the base gear.. then scoop it back and then just put some ion walls, ion banks, ion peashooter+s and shit because why not? :roll:

typical fruits

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 am

globug wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
heylo wrote:

i did, then dropped yours on it

anyway, on a serious note. all hostilities from both teams are over, the war officially still stands for defending reasons of both teams

Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:47 pm
Main: Dominator
Level: 2514

Go fuck yourself

Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:24 pm

globug wrote:
Go fuck yourself

already did, damn im sexy when im fucking myself

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:01 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next