Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

Post RE and TUC
some of you might already know that we like pew pew and pew pewed each other in the past, but now its gone the the next stage

after their beloved director attacked my peaceful alt team (note, noone was on on them that could mark them for anything, no wars, no colo or other PvP from somewhere else. and it was known to him that it was my alt team since he himself replied to the BB message about it, and it have only drones and stuff in RE team space) and decided to tell his team that the drones shot first.
after i told team that i heard they also PvPed RE more for RNF and UDN
with those reasons i killed some of his teamies and got this reaction

after that i decided to keep it up and killed 10 more that way since i couldnt find any in peril

with the 10 other kills some started to trashtalk (im sure its part of the team), and 1 decided to scan bases and thinking saying he is just APing while he was sitting still and the PvP aura got away in 3 seconds will get him gone

with the last i decided to war them since their main AP route is trough our HQ and they wanted to test the DPS and now they dont like it anymore

untill i get a PM from flaming demon (aka ThunderStrike) nothing will change and i will keep the promise of last uni

<3 tbbt/fake Bizman/number666.5

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

Post Re: RE and TUC
let the NUW Begin

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:45 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

I got yoo back RE

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:30 am
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Quick! Quick!

Fan the flames, put kindling on the fire! This can develop into a wildfire!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:55 am
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

lol.

Last edited by kanescreed on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:20 am
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

This was bound to happen, Tbbt. After their horrible mistake of declaring war on RE while EF and TR were bashing their brains in, they were bound to try some way of getting revenge.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:20 am
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

This excites me, mentally and physically.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Shadow Slave
Level: 4436

ERROR: RE not found

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:40 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: Kval
Level: 2097

:?:

Last edited by kval on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:22 am
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Time for some fun :twisted:

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:01 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

I don't remember "Veon" being in a position to tell someone to go cry, when he has the worst anger issues I have ever seen on a game.

Although it has been obvious that FD has had a hatred towards Resident Evil for reasons which are invalid (ill get to that in a minute), or he is hiding his true intentions. It was just a question of when will TBBT finally get fed up with TUC attacking RE and press the /war command. Though FD (and many others) have claimed that RE have bragged about superiority and even went as far as saying they are the new SP, which is utterly tragic. I am now speaking directly to FD. You know as well as I do Shadow, that if you kill someone on SS, you will be attacked back. Cast your memory back to when you were on TFC and me on Zephyr & we went killing SP at the start of a uni, as a matter of self defence from threats and because they had been acting dominant for far too long. Same thing is happening now, Resident Evil did not shoot first, it was self defence, for the first time in 5 months they actually decided to fight back.

After what Eminence Front and Traders did to you, attacked you to the point of paying to have them stop attacking you, I would've thought that would have nerfed your ego slightly, but it seems you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. It is time to see what this teams true intentions are, and it is time for RE to show if whether or not it can defend itself.

Either way you want to look at it, there are far too many softies on RE to even think about acting superior, I can tell you now (maybe Awol is an exception). Unless of course being the first team to figure out tech22 automatically labels a team "arrogant", "braggers" or "they think they're superior", then yes you can say that they are. But attitude wise, they are a bunch of kittens. Heck, if you thought I was soft earlier this year, they are worse. If you are going to attack bases however, then please start with any of the following names: uss brown, USS DIGGER, fap, Sigma, uss bonsin. This child is the only one on RE who I can say with total honesty, needs to taste loss, so that he can learn to to play the game as an equal, instead of a spoiled, greedy child who is drunk on privileges from the higher ranks.

Why am I selling out my own teammate? What teammate? That's all I have to say to be honest. That is not a teammate. That is a careless, immature faggot who is allowed to do as he wishes in terms of selfish acts and is overly-appreciated by certain members of the team who need to take their heads out of his arse, and learn to treat members equally, instead of letting individuals get away with everything. I'm not "unloyal" to RE. I am just fed up.

Thank you.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:43 am
Team: Relentless Community
Main: SinsOfOurFathers
Level: 6063

Is RE recruiting? Might be time to return

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:50 am
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

@flaming demon/ThunderStrike:
i told you i will end it quick, oh well, you asked for it. now you have dragged your whole team into it

@Surgeon:
for bob! 1 way or another he would get his revenge

@rest of TUC:
some of you are thieves, some of you are just random scammers, but to the others i feel sorry that you been on TUC
if you want some of your stuff refunded, your leadership have scammed enough to refund it all.

@SS:
what happened today in TUC space isnt what i wanted at the start, but looking at the past of most of their members i felt like doing the same to them as they did to several people of SS. a total theft of ~2.5-3 trill (back then) by Surgeon from MT and paxx for example, what did they lose today? 1 trill max (included 50 prawn pieces and some ada gear). next to that 1 of the best known scammers is the director

they got what they deserved, we did what was needed. feel the pain from what you have done in the past

so, what exactly did RE do?
we decided to play dirty since its TUC anyway and we had the option open for months. use accounts that are on TUC but someone from RE have access to take gear from shops, stuff from HQ (prawn pieces etc). since it didnt seem enough for the scams they made we decided to unequip base gear and pop the bases later. with that half their team space got basically no defense and the HQ itself got destroyed (note: next time atleast aug it).

why did i tell this? it will get out anyway, most likely with half the truth, other half, added lies to make RE look bad or TUC look good. this is how it was, if you think its different then not my problem

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:59 am
Team: The Dividing Contrast
Main: The Ultimatum
Level: 282

lordjeroen wrote:
i told you i will end it quick, oh well, you asked for it. now you have dragged your whole team into it

@Surgeon:

@rest of TUC:
some of you are thieves, some of you are just random scammers, but to the others i feel sorry that you been on TUC
if you want some of your stuff refunded, your leadership have scammed enough to refund it all.

@SS:
what happened today in TUC space isnt what i wanted at the start, but looking at the past of most of their members i felt like doing the same to them as they did to several people of SS. a total theft of ~2.5-3 trill (back then) by Surgeon from MT and paxx for example, what did they lose today? 1 trill max (included 50 prawn pieces and some ada gear). next to that 1 of the best known scammers is the director

they got what they deserved, we did what was needed. feel the pain from what you have done in the past

we decided to play dirty since its TUC anyway and we had the option open for months. use accounts that are on TUC but someone from RE have access to take gear from shops, stuff from HQ (prawn pieces etc). since it didnt seem enough for the scams they made we decided to unequip base gear and pop the bases later. with that half their team space got basically no defense and the HQ itself got destroyed (note: next time atleast aug it).

why did i tell this? it will get out anyway, most likely with half the truth, other half, added lies to make RE look bad or TUC look good. this is how it was, if you think its different then not my problem

=)

Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:26 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: PlasmiteRebirth
Level: 5304

lordjeroen wrote:

@Surgeon:

@rest of TUC:

@SS:

Aw man

why the tossed base gear :/

It's impossible to get behind someone as the moral superior when they use a move like that

It's like seeing the 10:1 odds winner of a fight pull a gun and shoot the other guy. It wasn't needed, it ruined the fight, and it made you dislike the winner. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth, ya know?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:56 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next