Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Post Re: So the public is aware that Mow is a thief.
the one wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
Pass me a set of MIRVs and ill solo exploit too!

/endsarcasm

the truth, or should I say the liar, please stop trying to brag about soloing things, we all know you exploit the MIRV aggro thing, and you can't solo RNF.

i'm so tired of you saying i ""exploit the MIRV aggro thing,"" yet even though you have no proof, you continue to complain about how i minipulate game machanics, but then go onto boast and cheer for real exploiters like liz lemon, and others who came out and said they exploited game machanics to gain the upper hand in the community. Stop hating (like TUC) - it's bad for the soul.

You Mad? Haha just had too...

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Wasn't the whole thing was that the dude that loaned the anger aug to mow also was the one that mis promoted RE dude and costed mowmates a lot of money through the sabo? So tbh i don't think i can call him a thief.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 pm
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

kanescreed wrote:
Wasn't the whole thing was that the dude that loaned the anger aug to mow also was the one that mis promoted RE dude and costed mowmates a lot of money through the sabo? So tbh i don't think i can call him a thief.

The plot thickens...

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:58 am
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

It's pointless to be honest as there isn't much TUC can do to Mowmates, what will he loose a couple of mill if you kill him? Not to mention how long it will take you to hunt him and also his skill in pvp will give you a run for your money.

If anything TUC has more to loose with bases ect if he wants to attack

So it will be pointless even trying, this goes to everyone

Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:02 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: Kval
Level: 2097

Badgerlost wrote:
It's pointless to be honest as there isn't much TUC can do to Mowmates, what will he loose a couple of mill if you kill him? Not to mention how long it will take you to hunt him and also his skill in pvp will give you a run for your money.

If anything TUC has more to loose with bases ect if he wants to attack

So it will be pointless even trying, this goes to everyone

raising awareness is not telling the entire uni to kos him, just warn people so they know risk of dealings.

kanescreed wrote:

Let us be honest here, mowmates should be angry at the actual saboteur not the crappy excuse they used to justifys their sabotage.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:42 am
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

He should be angry at himself for joining a team with flaming demon in, if he had asked on the forums before hand "hey what do you all think will eventually happen to all my gear if I join a team with FD in control?" , we all know what the responses would of been, I and many sensible people would of told him that his posessions would be at significant risk one way or another, associating with FD normally ends up in tears (not often for FD I might add compared to his associates). Mow knows what hes doing he took a risk, and sometimes when your shakin' the dice you get snake eyes.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 am
Profile WWW
Team: Zephyr
Main: Kval
Level: 2097

sabre198 wrote:
He should be angry at himself for joining a team with flaming demon in, if he had asked on the forums before hand "hey what do you all think will eventually happen to all my gear if I join a team with FD in control?" , we all know what the responses would of been, I and many sensible people would of told him that his posessions would be at significant risk one way or another, associating with FD normally ends up in tears (not often for FD I might add compared to his associates). Mow knows what hes doing he took a risk, and sometimes when your shakin' the dice you get snake eyes.

our entire team suffered for loathing directed at one or two people and like you say they were not the ones hit the worst by this.

even now you keep putting them down and all it does is make me feel like you're the bullys here who don't care about who they hurt as long as they get their message across ^^

PS: your definitely teaching me the right moral standards for this game "don't like one person? fuck them over and anyone they ever associated with for the sake of it until no one around them is left"

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:30 am
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

sabre198 wrote:

That's easy to say in retrospect.

Either way, I don't think he should be angry, he's probably having more fun now as a pirate anyway!

kval wrote:
Your definitely teaching me the right moral standards for this game "don't like one person? fuck them over and anyone they ever associated with for the sake of it until no one around them is left"

Those are TBV's ideals, not mine!

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:45 am
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

kval youve got it good, when SP was powerful they not only hunted flaming demon, they got anyone even remotely associated with him booted from their team. Including anyone who even went on a uber run with him or even healed him in sol. He was effectively banned from all content by association.

The moral standards in this game have slipped a lot, if you operate in a moral environment you will be taken advantage of. Scammer are rife, account thieves, shield tossers, shop cappers, warmongers who dont take orders from directors, people with their own agendas using team mates to achieve it...the list goes on and on.

Trevor was a dictator but I do miss the general law and order about certain things he promoted, nowadays its largely a wild west where even the largest crimes are forgotten the next day.

Kval your entire team suffered yes but if they had done the most basic research before joining they would be aware of the risks. Even a cursory search of the forum of the characters involved yields pages and pages of info.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:21 am
Profile WWW
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

assasinat3r wrote:
sabre198 wrote:

That's easy to say in retrospect.

Either way, I don't think he should be angry, he's probably having more fun now as a pirate anyway!

kval wrote:
Your definitely teaching me the right moral standards for this game "don't like one person? fuck them over and anyone they ever associated with for the sake of it until no one around them is left"

Those are TBV's ideals, not mine!

Sure, they are my ideals
/endsarcasm

typical fruits

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:30 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

The best way to get through to someone is hurting those around them. The guilt of knowing that your own actions caused something big becomes a very heavy weight on that persons shoulders. In FDs case, he doesn't see them as friends, he sees them as followers, and doesn't want to lose them and be alone in the game again, fending for himself.

Truth: Liz Lemon doesn't exploit. You do, most of us know about the MIRV bug, you are not good at covering your arse with it. Guess what one of the most effective strategies of killing a few bases are? MIRV Spam, the bases will shoot the MIRVs instead of players.

And buzz, don't get me started with SP.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:44 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Valtiel
Level: 4190

bencee wrote:
The characters ~ -Hades-, Miish_SM, Miish_DD, -Poseidon-, Anal Probe, Battle Shield, -Ares-, -Hephaestus-, Globug, -Zeus-, Miish, Bullet Proof, and Dominator All belong to Mow, AKA Mowmates.

Due to the direct result of the RE Sabotage towards TUC Mowmates is leaving team to become a pirate. He was lent a Night fury Anger aug from are team with intentions of either paying / replacing it. He has chosen to leave team with no intentions of paying us back, or returning the aug itself.

When asked to please un-aug and return it before leaving he replied "You can suck my c***, now kick me out of team before I leave and cost you more loyalty skill"

To everybody out there I am sorry that the sabotage upon us has lead to a new pirate to annoy players.

Kind Regards
~Mundo

Im inclined to believe mow over this as I have had items returned by them when they left TW.

Also abut time we had a pirate that is actually skilled not using an op wep with an op inbuilt.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 am
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

Tomzta09 wrote:
The best way to get through to someone is hurting those around them. The guilt of knowing that your own actions caused something big becomes a very heavy weight on that persons shoulders. In FDs case, he doesn't see them as friends, he sees them as followers, and doesn't want to lose them and be alone in the game again, fending for himself.

Indeed. Flaming Demon was originally a snotty little prick whom he and his team lived on making other people miserable. Luckily, for the first portion of his game experience, he did this to people who did not or could not punish him for it. His first mistake was picking on lone players way out of his league. That caught the attention of the bigger teams and ended with his team reformed under a new name without "Flaming Demon" as director. His alt: Demon Pits of Hell was the new director.

This went on for a while, with certain individual players BvBing his team wherever we could find their bases. Flaming Demon joined the war with Death Mental on the USA side, and somehow, managed to get his entire team onto Pantalones. XCeltic and Brindle mentioned he found an officer on pants that wasn't clued into what was with FD's team, and got him to invite the lot of them to Pants.

Flaming Demon scammed an account off of the player Lajeah, which got him ejected from the USA and perma Kos'd by almost every team in game. He got a name change, becoming ShadowBlade and alts ThunderStrike and LightningBolt, and joined The Forgotten Colonies. His previous team followed suit in various forms. A big stink from Pancakes confirmed that ShadowBlade is Flaming Demon, as both accounts used the same email address, ShadowBlade and his alts appeared the second Flaming Demon and his alts disappeared, and the James account (he made his account with his real name) changed characters on the forum to avoid showing the name changed characters, which would show up if Flaming Demon changed their names.

While on TFC myself, Russell did voice concerns with me that ShadowBlade treated his teammates more like followers, for his benefit, rather than teammates. ShadowBlade was the one who demanded we help him build his Prawn, but refused to help people build their Prawns. His setup was to be 2Emp/2Dwatt. He treated me like shit for refusing to fork over my Wattage aug for "the greater good of the the team". Anyone else who was "beneath" him or refused to give everything to him was burned out. MAGAZORB (Jasonr) was subject to a rumor that he was a Pancakes spy, something that Russell was adamantly against and overruled by ShadowBlade, playing on the paranoia aspects of TFC. Of course Magazorb would join Pancakes after turning almost the entire team against him, for they treated him as family instead of enemy.

The whole TUC and TFC thing was a power struggle between Russell and ShadowBlade, who desperately needed to command a team in SS. You see, if ShadowBlade was ever identified as Flaming Demon before he could lead a team, the reputation that followed the name was cause most of his teammates to seek another place. Flaming Demon would be alone with a perma kos on his head, again.

Well, now he leads a team. He happened to choose a team where the majority of its members have no where else to go, and thus feel obliged to follow him, which works out well for his end.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:45 pm
Main: PlasmiteRebirth
Level: 5304

Tomzta09 wrote:

Truth: Liz Lemon doesn't exploit. You do, most of us know about the MIRV bug, you are not good at covering your arse with it. Guess what one of the most effective strategies of killing a few bases are? MIRV Spam, the bases will shoot the MIRVs instead of players.

And buzz, don't get me started with SP.

Tell Alan (xDragonx) that

He'd love to hear that Liz Lemon doesn't exploit the system for his own benefit

Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:37 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Exploiting and gaining a teams trust & then robbing them are two different things.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:28 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next