Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Team: Eternity
Main: Gold Spacer
Level: 3614

Post Re: So the public is aware that Mow is a thief.
lordjeroen wrote:
yes, just attacking other teams over an roamer, attacking an HQ of a stronger team and killing some random drones are indeed acts for peace

We didn't attack your HQ. We tanked it with a few HMs, a couple FCs and a Pwave Zerk. Unless your HQ was complete shit (which it was, who puts grem cannons on tech 20 kits?), you had nothing to worry about NOT TO MENTION we had an RE guy tell us that we should try and tank it before we did and that everything would be fine.
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa459/GoldSpacer/REHQ_zpsd6223bd3.png

So please stop the bullshit.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:05 pm
Main: Spatzz
Level: 3104

Reputations are easy to earn, hard to lose.

TUC's play has been more than enough over the past 3 unis to warrant how they are known right now.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:09 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: Kval
Level: 2097

And how is RE stronger?

They wipe on 2 ada kits and then resort to sabotage...

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:10 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

FD is lucky to have a bunch of guys like you believe in him, you guys are straight up.

there is no need for screenies, 41 pages of search results for flaming demon should tell you all you need to know

search.php?keywords=flaming+demon&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

they cant all be wrong?

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:37 pm
Profile WWW

sabre198 wrote:
FD is lucky to have a bunch of guys like you believe in him, you guys are straight up.

there is no need for screenies, 41 pages of search results for flaming demon should tell you all you need to know

search.php?keywords=flaming+demon&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

they cant all be wrong?

:| it just makes me see him as more of a victim than before. Everyone's out to get him :(

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:52 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

Actually, I take what I said about Leon back somewhat. His character IS on TUC. All four people that everyone hate are together again.

Kval..Of course FD/TS is going to look nice and generous to his followers. That is exactly how he operates. However, if he doesn't think of you as a follower, you get second class citizen treatment. That is, if you have a brain, oppose some of his rulings even with a good argument, or downright refuse to be treated as a follower...he will hate it. And he will treat you like trash.

You haven't seen it lately because no one has the balls to attempt it. Most of you don't have anywhere else to go, or it appears that way. The people that did resist back then had the means to join another team, or could form their own with other people.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:04 pm
Main: Maniac45
Level: 1470

Master Sun wrote:
Actually, I take what I said about Leon back somewhat. His character IS on TUC. All four people that everyone hate are together again.

Kval..Of course FD/TS is going to look nice and generous to his followers. That is exactly how he operates. However, if he doesn't think of you as a follower, you get second class citizen treatment. That is, if you have a brain, oppose some of his rulings even with a good argument, or downright refuse to be treated as a follower...he will hate it. And he will treat you like trash.

You haven't seen it lately because no one has the balls to attempt it. Most of you don't have anywhere else to go, or it appears that way. The people that did resist back then had the means to join another team, or could form their own with other people.

If your implying that I, myself or Kval are being taken advantage of. Then your wrong.

Anything I do is on my own but only with help from TUC leader when I ask him of it. otherwise anything else is done by me and me only which includes my wealth and skill in game. I myself don't put up with bullcrap. Therefore do not see an issue.

As well anybody can say anything they want. Problem is where is the proper and true evidence. For all I know, the world ends tomorrow. But I was only told this. and how do you know? cause I told you this? but is it true?

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:28 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8924

red395 wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
yes, just attacking other teams over an roamer, attacking an HQ of a stronger team and killing some random drones are indeed acts for peace

We didn't attack your HQ. We tanked it with a few HMs, a couple FCs and a Pwave Zerk. Unless your HQ was complete shit (which it was, who puts grem cannons on tech 20 kits?), you had nothing to worry about NOT TO MENTION we had an RE guy tell us that we should try and tank it before we did and that everything would be fine.
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa459/GoldSpacer/REHQ_zpsd6223bd3.png

So please stop the bullshit.

and how did you make the whole gal to attack you so you could tank? im sure that there wasnt someone who decided to go on 10 different chars of mine to RTS the bases and drones
kval wrote:
And how is RE stronger?

They wipe on 2 ada kits and then resort to sabotage...

youre right, we should wipe out the remaining gals. then you will see the true terror of RE and the true face of your director as how everyone outside of TUC and known him good enough sees him

Last edited by lordjeroen on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Master Sun wrote:

I will admit that if TS doesn't like you he'll let you know about it pretty damn hard.

but just because he gave you the cold shoulder means he's a heartless bastard to everyone?

Is like saying "this dog bit me it's clearly a danger to society - put it down" even though it's friendly and cheery with everyone else.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:42 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8924

kval wrote:
Master Sun wrote:

I will admit that if TS doesn't like you he'll let you know about it pretty damn hard.

but just because he gave you the cold shoulder means he's a heartless bastard to everyone?

Is like saying "this dog bit me it's clearly a danger to society - put it down"

you dont seem to see that there are more then just church saying he is a bad person. look a few posts back where topbuzz is showing a nice link, follow it and see how all of SS thinks about it

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:47 pm

The dog bit me and dozens of other people. It doesn't bite people who wait on it hand and foot, like you do.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:48 pm

lordjeroen wrote:
youre right, we should wipe out the remaining gals. then you will see the true terror of RE and the true face of your director as how everyone outside of TUC and known him good enough sees him

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS....

Threats and sabotage - that's all i've seen from you and resident evil. i've even been told to fuck off by a few members for attempting conversation.

Master Sun wrote:
The dog bit me and dozens of other people. It doesn't bite people who wait on it hand and foot, like you do.

:lol: you'll find TS waits hand and foot on his team.

lordjeroen wrote:
you dont seem to see that there are more then just church saying he is a bad person. look a few posts back where topbuzz is showing a nice link, follow it and see how all of SS thinks about it

My response to that is somewhere earlier in the thread also.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:50 pm

kval wrote:
Threats and sabotage - that's all i've seen from you and resident evil. i've even been told to fuck off by a few members for attempting conversation.

Master Sun wrote:

TS waits hand and foot on his followers. Do you not know what a follower is? A follower is a person who blindly follows someone else. TS does not wait hand and foot on people who can look at the reality of the situation, or does not explicitly agree with him.

And dude, what did you expect from Resident Evil? "Oh maybe you would like to be friends after we harassed and killed you for 5 months? C'mon...be friends. After this is done we'll go back to killing you faggots again. Please be friends?"

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:57 pm
Main: Maniac45
Level: 1470

lordjeroen wrote:
kval wrote:
Master Sun wrote:

Is like saying "this dog bit me it's clearly a danger to society - put it down"

Did you know the world is ending tomorrow?

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Master Sun wrote:
kval wrote:

Master Sun wrote:

TS waits hand and foot on his followers. Do you not know what a follower is? A follower is a person who blindly follows someone else. TS does not wait hand and foot on people who can look at the reality of the situation, or does not explicitly agree with him.

And dude, what did you expect from Resident Evil? "Oh maybe you would like to be friends after we harassed and killed you for 5 months? C'mon...be friends. After this is done we'll go back to killing you faggots again. Please be friends?"

Only been on the game for 2 and half months, will time make me a cynic like yourself unable to see from an open perspective?

I think you've been exposed to too much abuse ;o

Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:59 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next