Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8924

Post Re: So the public is aware that Mow is a thief.
maniac45 wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
kval wrote:
I will admit that if TS doesn't like you he'll let you know about it pretty damn hard.

but just because he gave you the cold shoulder means he's a heartless bastard to everyone?

Is like saying "this dog bit me it's clearly a danger to society - put it down"

you dont seem to see that there are more then just church saying he is a bad person. look a few posts back where topbuzz is showing a nice link, follow it and see how all of SS thinks about it

Did you know the world is ending tomorrow?

thanks for telling me, then i got just enough time to finish some stuff

Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:41 pm
Team: Eternity
Main: Gold Spacer
Level: 3614

lordjeroen wrote:
red395 wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
yes, just attacking other teams over an roamer, attacking an HQ of a stronger team and killing some random drones are indeed acts for peace

We didn't attack your HQ. We tanked it with a few HMs, a couple FCs and a Pwave Zerk. Unless your HQ was complete shit (which it was, who puts grem cannons on tech 20 kits?), you had nothing to worry about NOT TO MENTION we had an RE guy tell us that we should try and tank it before we did and that everything would be fine.
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa459/GoldSpacer/REHQ_zpsd6223bd3.png

So please stop the bullshit.

and how did you make the whole gal to attack you so you could tank? im sure that there wasnt someone who decided to go on 10 different chars of mine to RTS the bases and drones

You say it as if we were out to kill your HQ which we weren't. An RE guy dared us to see if we could tank your HQ and we did. And then you say that it is apart of the reason why you warred us. Maybe you should work on your own team instead of harassing people on the forums. I mean you got TBV getting on your characters and pretending to be you.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:09 pm

red395 wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
red395 wrote:
We didn't attack your HQ. We tanked it with a few HMs, a couple FCs and a Pwave Zerk. Unless your HQ was complete shit (which it was, who puts grem cannons on tech 20 kits?), you had nothing to worry about NOT TO MENTION we had an RE guy tell us that we should try and tank it before we did and that everything would be fine.
[url][/url]

So please stop the bullshit.

and how did you make the whole gal to attack you so you could tank? im sure that there wasnt someone who decided to go on 10 different chars of mine to RTS the bases and drones

You say it as if we were out to kill your HQ which we weren't. An RE guy dared us to see if we could tank your HQ and we did. And then you say that it is apart of the reason why you warred us. Maybe you should work on your own team instead of harassing people on the forums. I mean you got TBV getting on your characters and pretending to be you.

killing or not, attack is attack. the one that asked it was not me. he might have said it would been fine, but noone told me anything about it up till now that someone needs to find an excuse for something. with that it still stands as a reason for the war
if pointing out facts is part of harrasment these days then fuck you
as for TBV pretending to be me, he will get some word about that and maybe look at this
that was an response to a BB message asking for a PM from FD/TS, later finding out that Columbus was someone else

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:49 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

Isn't Columbus one of Zerko's alts?

Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Vindicator
Level: 3937

Yes and as hes councillor he was trying to fix the situation as nobody else seems to want to talk to RE, he was not pretending to be TS..

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Main: Zerko
Level: 4247

Tomzta09 wrote:
Zerko's entire attitude towards everyone outside of TUC changed when he joined them. He used to be a nice guy like his friend Vindicator but now he is a giant prick.

no, only to you.

p.s. thanks for the personal harassment.

Master Sun wrote:
Zerko...I don't care what he has done or has not done, but all the information I got after the whole Reddit incident was bad. Bad as in nothing particularly good was said about him.

Churchill, from the information i have gathered, from poping my teams proddy (back on SW when nobody cared about me or my team) by getting mad because i killed you on "Minecraft".

Yeah....

lordjeroen wrote:
that was an response to a BB message asking for a PM from FD/TS, later finding out that Columbus was someone else

Master Sun wrote:
Isn't Columbus one of Zerko's alts?

Yes Columbus is my alt, as notified in my Signature bellow.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

My forum settings show no signature and no avatar, because it is very hard to use a forum in public places where there may be inappropriate sigs and avatars. My settings have been that way for years.

Yes. I tossed stuff off a prod base because you killed me on Minecraft. I did not, however, sabotage an entire fucking team and blame Stifler in revenge. You want to bring that incident up, I'll bring up your sabotage incident up. We both agreed to let the past be the past, which is why all my mentions of you were friendly and neutral. Tom's right, you did become an asshole...or even more of one, when you rejoined TFC/TUC after leaving with Stifler for Heaven.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:14 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Harrison42 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
Zerko's entire attitude towards everyone outside of TUC changed when he joined them. He used to be a nice guy like his friend Vindicator but now he is a giant prick.

no, only to you.

p.s. thanks for the personal harassment.

Taste of your own medicine, not very nice is it? Now, do us all a favour and stop sucking up to FD in attempt to get power and go back to your old less irritating, more entertaining and less fail-serious-grammar-whore self.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:16 pm
Team: Eternity
Main: Gold Spacer
Level: 3614

lordjeroen wrote:
killing or not, attack is attack. the one that asked it was not me. he might have said it would been fine, but noone told me anything about it up till now that someone needs to find an excuse for something. with that it still stands as a reason for the war
if pointing out facts is part of harrasment these days then fuck you
as for TBV pretending to be me, he will get some word about that and maybe look at this

iHarley wrote:
Yes and as hes councillor he was trying to fix the situation as nobody else seems to want to talk to RE, he was not pretending to be TS..

On TUC the councillors are trusted to handle situations. We do talk with the director about things before we make decisions though. Columbus never claimed to be ThunderStrike. And btw, I'm pretty sure it was TBV that told us to tank RE's HQ. He always tells me he's a high ranked officer. If he uses your accounts to harass me and other people while he's pretending to be you, how can he be such a high ranked/trusted officer?

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:38 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

Harrison42 wrote:
Master Sun wrote:
Zerko...I don't care what he has done or has not done, but all the information I got after the whole Reddit incident was bad. Bad as in nothing particularly good was said about him.

Churchill, from the information i have gathered, from poping my teams proddy (back on SW when nobody cared about me or my team) by getting mad because i killed you on "Minecraft".

Yeah....

Lololololololololol. I almost forgot all about this. Churchill biggest cry baby on planet earf. Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolololoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:28 am
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

Pirate population breeding these days, zzz, build an HQ so we can go kill it plz.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:09 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

Typical Gold. Do you have screenies of when I dared you to tank our HQ last uni and when did I harass other people? If you have a big enough mouth to say that then include some screenies too for proof.

typical fruits

Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:51 am

^ he only harass RE, back then he was just a silly officer

i asked for a PM from TS/FD, not councy+. also said that in several PMs that i wont stop the war without talking to him

Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 am
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

I didn't know reading ss politics would be so enjoyable. While we're at it, I'll remind everyone how it works
TUC is a chino team, but RE is a team full of mentally "different" people who buy accounts and pretend to be cool.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:19 am
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

dw im RE super director, you can attack RE HQ peacefully again! ;D

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:28 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next