Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Post Re: So the public is aware that Mow is a thief.
cej1120con wrote:
I heard Smok got 8 alts to near level 4k in just under a few days.

I demand to know how, so that I can do this myself. Else, if it was an exploit, I DEMAND ACTION BE TAKEN, and that I myself receive credit reimbursement for the psychological stupefaction I have experienced.

I will accept a payback in re's base gear.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

the white wizard wrote:
I'll probably regret wasting time not being productive and arguing with a retard like you, but well, let's see.
I wasn't defending pimp's/blake's gals at all, probably no one even cared at all so your argument is invalid.
makes sense, you started that war with trashtalking and shit and then not defend the bases your team had to lose for your actions

It's obvious that if someone attacks one of these RE noobs they will come up with the whole team, but I can see your butthurt level that you needed your whole team and a hive boss to kill half of my characters. Well maybe I should've just waited for you in the level before boss, but still your argument is invalid.
only a few of RE was there. did you see 50 chars there? there were 15 max, half of them didnt do much

It's also quite obvious that my t21 fleet hurt your pathetic feelings by being better than your shit auged/geared t21+t22 fleet, and even most of these accounts weren't yours so your argument is invalid. Stop being so butthurt, the big butthurt theory because it looks like you have small dick issues.
i seen your t21 fleet, though that all? and then got mine next to you. after that you became butthurt. seeing as i sub all of those accounts they are mine, maybe you should scan my chars next time you see them and find out they have endgame t20-22 gear

You should remember very well how you started to call me smok after attacking me for the first time, which gave me a reason to hunt down your team.
around the first time i attacked you you also called yourself smok, it was part of your mains name

btw, get your facts right, that might have helped you saving the time for posting this crap

Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:11 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

lordjeroen wrote:
the white wizard wrote:
I'll probably regret wasting time not being productive and arguing with a retard like you, but well, let's see.
I wasn't defending pimp's/blake's gals at all, probably no one even cared at all so your argument is invalid.
makes sense, you started that war with trashtalking and shit and then not defend the bases your team had to lose for your actions

It's obvious that if someone attacks one of these RE noobs they will come up with the whole team, but I can see your butthurt level that you needed your whole team and a hive boss to kill half of my characters. Well maybe I should've just waited for you in the level before boss, but still your argument is invalid.
only a few of RE was there. did you see 50 chars there? there were 15 max, half of them didnt do much

The only crap I see here is your posts
It's also quite obvious that my t21 fleet hurt your pathetic feelings by being better than your shit auged/geared t21+t22 fleet, and even most of these accounts weren't yours so your argument is invalid. Stop being so butthurt, the big butthurt theory because it looks like you have small dick issues.
i seen your t21 fleet, though that all? and then got mine next to you. after that you became butthurt. seeing as i sub all of those accounts they are mine, maybe you should scan my chars next time you see them and find out they have endgame t20-22 gear

You should remember very well how you started to call me smok after attacking me for the first time, which gave me a reason to hunt down your team.
around the first time i attacked you you also called yourself smok, it was part of your mains name

btw, get your facts right, that might have helped you saving the time for posting this crap

Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:13 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

Harrison42 wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:
Taste of your own medicine, not very nice is it? Now, do us all a favour and stop sucking up to FD in attempt to get power and go back to your old less irritating, more entertaining and less fail-serious-grammar-whore self

please keep the threats up, i really want to see you banned.

P.S. these insults, it wont help with the jealousy you have.

You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between threats and requests. The same with jealousy and facts. You have nothing I want, except to go back to your less boring self.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:22 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

How did a TUC/mowmates pseudo-KOS thread turn into an SP/RE dick waving thread?

Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:35 pm
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

cej1120con wrote:
I heard Smok got 8 alts to near level 4k in just under a few days.

I demand to know how, so that I can do this myself. Else, if it was an exploit, I DEMAND ACTION BE TAKEN, and that I myself receive credit reimbursement for the psychological stupefaction I have experienced.

the world may never know

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:47 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

RE is now KoS for calling me Frosty Nuts

Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:53 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

ShawnMcCall wrote:

RE/TWW dickwaving thread. I see a lack of Trevor, Prom, and DP.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Double XP + Seer XP aura with a squad. Something I used to do before Strontium Missions.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:33 pm
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

lordjeroen wrote:
the white wizard wrote:

lol t20 gear part is right, why do you sub all these garbage accs and then you don't do anything with them? they sit in sol or what? hell even fruits laughed and said your shit is all rhino gear with shm masts and other cheapy stuff you threw on, i mean what a waste of accounts and subs, atleast gear them properly if you're gonna own 15-20 accounts not just have em for colonies or whatever other stupid reason lel

and yeah im sure it took you 3-4 months to gain even that too, but on topic...

i dont think KoSing mow does much, maybe its just an information post but still, he's a pirate, so even if you didn't put him on KoS hes gonna pirate you guys anyway

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Panzer50 wrote:
i dont think KoSing mow does much, maybe its just an information post but still, he's a pirate, so even if you didn't put him on KoS hes gonna pirate you guys anyway

These individuals should know by now that saying someone is "KOS" is as effective as trying to start a fire with a pair of sticks, you're wasting your time. The best part is, I spoke to mow about the whole thing not too long ago. What actually happened according to him was on the lines of: A NF Anger dropped. Surgeon or someone was next on the list, but they quit, the person after them on this "list", was in fact mow. So you know what he did? He took what was rightfully his, but he left. Someone does not seem to like the leaving part.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:21 pm
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

the white wizard wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
the white wizard wrote:

if you only see crap then clean your eyes, didnt know youre so full of crap its even in your eyes

Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:50 am
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Master Sun wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:

I rarely dickwave now.

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:08 pm
Main: Sun Tzu
Level: 1

zhuang281 wrote:
Master Sun wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:

I rarely dickwave now.

My point was that the only dickwaving PANCAKES member here was White Wizard. You're Pancakes are you not? :P

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:36 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

something tells me standards are a bit low when smok is on SP

Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next