Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

Post [thread has rash] One Fine Day in RE..STARSODRAMA EPISODE IX
STAR SODRAMA EPISODE IX
ATTACK OF THE RAGER

STARRING Slice'N'Dice AS Snakeyes/Sam
AND genius 2000 AS charlie
GUEST STARRING Stefzerk = TBV

After receiving reports that bob aka SpudOfDoom and TBV were poking people of other teams and then didn't stop after being asked to, Johnston demoted them. Sam logged on, and with charlie, this happened...

INB4 sam or bob ragepost against me below.

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Last edited by cej1120con on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed May 28, 2014 7:09 am
Main: Snakeyes
Level: 5945

Post Re: One Fine Day in RE...STARSODRAMA EPISODE IX
I'll post a screenie of the harassment ticket against you and maybe that'll clarify why i majorly dislike you and your childish antics since the clash with Awol last uni. I warned TBBT to demote you because the promotion was a joke.

Wed May 28, 2014 7:10 am
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

It was fun ignoring team chat for most of the time during this event.

typical fruits

Wed May 28, 2014 7:12 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

*insert ragey shitpost here*

Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 am

isn't posting private convos bannable?... let alone other people's private convos?

either way, i love how some are taken out of context, others are months old, and a lot of them have the 'nah lol i'm kidding' part taken out

EDIT: "8. Do not post support ticket links, or private messages on the forums."

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Last edited by cej1120con on Wed May 28, 2014 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 28, 2014 8:14 am

It's only bannable if it's showing people's private information because most important information you want to be discussed with the community is put in PMs so it could essentially be abused and as a note. I will not post a screenshot of my harassment ticket or discuss it but i'll tell you guys this. Johnston repeat harassed me even after i used the in-game features to avoid it. He still circumnavigated it to harass me.

Wed May 28, 2014 8:22 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

cej1120con wrote:
isn't posting private convos bannable?... let alone other people's private convos?

either way, i love how some are taken out of context, others are months old, and a lot of them have the 'nah lol i'm kidding' part taken out

EDIT: "8. Do not post support ticket links, or private messages on the forums."

Super interesting fact; Team chat is also a private channel that is not meant for anyone outside to see.

Super interesting fact #2; A "private message" is a moniker given specifically to messages sent on the forum, an ingame conversation between two players is actually a "whisper."

shashu wrote:
It's only bannable if it's showing people's private information because most important information you want to be discussed with the community is put in PMs so it could essentially be abused and as a note. I will not post a screenshot of my harassment ticket or discuss it but i'll tell you guys this. Johnston repeat harassed me even after i used the in-game features to avoid it. He still circumnavigated it to harass me.

I'm totally on your side, because I despise people who try to defame people through posting screenshots then get pissed when evidence against them in the same form appears. However, I do not know if I can forgive you for putting "circumnavigate" where you should have put "circumvent."

Wed May 28, 2014 8:56 am

Post Re: [STEAMY THREAD] One Fine Day in RE...STARSODRAMA EPISODE
Holy shit. I read through it all, start to finish. All I have to say is; What the fuck Johnston? Are you a toddler, because that is precisely what you are acting like.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:04 am

I should have put circumvent but I haven't really used that word before so it wasn't in my vocabulary but I will thank you for pointing that out. Much appreciated

Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 am

it's amazing, through the relentless harassment I have received from bob and sam, I haven't reacted any more than what I have.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:31 am

cej1120con wrote:
it's amazing, through the relentless harassment I have received from bob and sam, I haven't reacted any more than what I have.

No, actually if you look at those screenshots you are very clearing resorting to debate techniques more commonly reserved for children under the age of seven. When your not screaming about it being "JUST LIKE TUC" or "SCAMMER" you're just blatantly attacking someone's character for having the audacity to disagree with you, or you are trying to dictate the way that free thinking people enjoy the game that they pay for. Anyone looking at this objectively can see that you have some serious control issues.

I don't like to make this judgement, becuase I believe leadership can never be truly defined or concrete, but you should not be in a leadership position until you mature a lot more.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:38 am

A quick note, last uni we had a player called Awol as some know has anger issues. Overall you can tolerate him if he's not being trolled or shit goes wrong IRL for him but when it boils down to him and Johnston alone they start throwing nukes over their fence like they're neighbors. Initially i didn't have a problem with Johnston but it started off with his trolling and what not in-team which i didn't necessarily like since if i wanted to be trolled i join all chat. Not to mention when Johnston was asking Zek for bob's location in a DG, we don't know what for but can only presume that Johnston was going to kill Bob for fun. Bob killed Johnston as soon as he warped in so Johnston logged onto another players Sniper and SHM then using ANOTHER PLAYERS accounts killed bob in the DG.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:47 am

ShawnMcCall wrote:
cej1120con wrote:

No, actually if you look at those screenshots you are very clearing resorting to debate techniques more commonly reserved for children under the age of seven. When your not screaming about it being "JUST LIKE TUC" or "SCAMMER" you're just blatantly attacking someone's character for having the audacity to disagree with you, or you are trying to dictate the way that free thinking people enjoy the game that they pay for. Anyone looking at this objectively can see that you have some serious control issues.

I don't like to make this judgement, becuase I believe leadership can never be truly defined or concrete, but you should not be in a leadership position until you mature a lot more.

I pmed you with an explanation because this is a drama thread and I refuse to participate.

Wed May 28, 2014 10:26 am

cej1120con wrote:
I pmed you with an explanation because this is a drama thread and I refuse to participate.

You started it dude and you expect no drama?

Wed May 28, 2014 10:31 am

making drama in thread about drama

irony

Wed May 28, 2014 10:43 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next