Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Blazing Fire
Level: 3754

Post Re: [STEAMY THREAD] One Fine Day in RE...STARSODRAMA EPISODE
really johnston..?? really? :roll:

Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.

Rachel Addams

Thu May 29, 2014 7:45 am
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Sigh i wanted to stay out of this topic but topbuzz feels the need to stir the pot so here goes.

Basically EF is pvp starved just as most of the player base is. So dont blame us if any little thing sets us off :twisted: A aggressive act is a aggressive act regardless if its with a ion peashooter, gremcannon or Fiire Maker. Granted shouting war over a little pvp is silly in my opinion but still, its not like RE is SP who we have a alliance with and we can take aggressive acts lightly.

You guys seems to have your own problems to figure out, i dont think its very smart to be calling out SP or EF at this time buzz.

Thu May 29, 2014 8:14 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Under the team assumption "RE does not want to upset teams who cannot take aggressive acts lightly", Johnston is doing his job correctly no?

Of course I may be wrong, RE may want to upset teams who cannot take aggressive acts lightly, its been a while since I polled members. Last time I polled they did not in general, but a few members did.

Thu May 29, 2014 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Masterful
Level: 6877

He might have done his job correctly, but it doesn't mean he needs to have a condescending toddler-like attitude which is on display for all to see in the messages on the first page.

Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 am
Main: Shakou
Level: 7134

Johnston doesn't want to upset teams yet in one of the posted screenshots he says "Oh don't leave team we'll war SP next uni and make them pay 400b for their HQ" I've mentioned in team ALOT of times that SP would roflstomp RE which is amusing to think that their 5 players that want to attack SP built like tards and plan to consolidate and throw their rotten potatos at SP. What a joke

Thu May 29, 2014 10:24 am
Main: Blazing Fire
Level: 3754

Masterful wrote:
He might have done his job correctly, but it doesn't mean he needs to have a condescending toddler-like attitude which is on display for all to see in the messages on the first page.

This! :P

just look at some of the things he was spamming in those pms >.< nobody in a position of leadership should ever act so immaturely... its just not on.. :oops:
what makes u think that a war will keep ppl on the team? u cant buy loyalty im sorry :lol: its not that sp would roflstomp us sam :) its the fact that he would go to such extremes to keep ppl on the team.. its just.. i dont know anymore... :cry:

Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.

Rachel Addams

Thu May 29, 2014 10:28 am
Team: Traders
Main: Comander Caius
Level: 4901

Lel, tbh, I like Johnston's immaturity at times. He's funny. A leader doesn't have to be terribly mature.
But yeah, he should be able to change his tone whenever needed. Likewise, disclosing what could be considered secret info about internal team strife is not a good idea, especially not for a counc to do it.
John does seem a bit too immature to be counc of RE, even though he is generally nice. Johnneh, try and learn that, at times, you must act as you would not normally do. Namely, at times, you might need to act mature and not piss off teammies :P A leader must be able to compromise between different interest groups...
1) Diplomacy
2) Everyone's happy (or at least content)
3) Profit??

The Salty One wrote:
"Hur Hur someone 20X my level in a massive dreadnought... POKE"

Thu May 29, 2014 11:04 am
Profile YIM
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Lady Gaga
Level: 3614

sabre198 wrote:
In spite of it being just gremcannons you'll notice the "Galaxy Police" (you know who) was straight on the blower raising it as a diplomatic incident.

Ahem. It most decidedly was not "just gremcannons" Fire makers act/look quite a bit differently when you see them. You lose some credibility when your statements of fact are false.

Thu May 29, 2014 9:56 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: Defibrillator
Level: 5456

DITKA wrote:
sabre198 wrote:
In spite of it being just gremcannons you'll notice the "Galaxy Police" (you know who) was straight on the blower raising it as a diplomatic incident.

Ahem. It most decidedly was not "just gremcannons" Fire makers act/look quite a bit differently when you see them. You lose some credibility when your statements of fact are false.

you lose all credibility just because your name is lady gaga :lol:

Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 am
Team: Commonwealth
Main: Lady Gaga
Level: 3614

Fair point :cry:

Fri May 30, 2014 5:35 am
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

JanStaale wrote:
Masterful wrote:

just look at some of the things he was spamming in those pms >.< nobody in a position of leadership should ever act so immaturely... its just not on.. :oops:
what makes u think that a war will keep ppl on the team? u cant buy loyalty im sorry :lol: its not that sp would roflstomp us sam :) its the fact that he would go to such extremes to keep ppl on the team.. its just.. i dont know anymore... :cry:

"those pms" you meen a pm with one single person (tbv), who isnt even the same person posting them? that's tbv, who was one of my select few close friends who Id act like that in a private chat

>private chat
>select few close friend
>isnt same person posting it

i like the person who posted it's dedication on taking pieces of the pm out of context, removing every instance of "jk" or "nah but really"

i wont lose any sleep because at the end of the day i can explain every line of that private chat and put it back into context, and youll never find me acting so hostile to sam, or anywhere close to the way he talked in team chat in the op

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Fri May 30, 2014 9:42 am
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

cej1120con wrote:
JanStaale wrote:
Masterful wrote:

"those pms" you meen a pm with one single person (tbv), who isnt even the same person posting them? that's tbv, who was one of my select few close friends who Id act like that in a private chat

>private chat
>select few close friend
>isnt same person posting it

i like the person who posted it's dedication on taking pieces of the pm out of context, removing every instance of "jk" or "nah but really"

i wont lose any sleep because at the end of the day i can explain every line of that private chat and put it back into context, and youll never find me acting so hostile to sam, or anywhere close to the way he talked in team chat in the op

"jk" or "nah but really"s weren't removed.

typical fruits

Fri May 30, 2014 11:07 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: starbot
Level: 1436

redalert150 wrote:
Sigh i wanted to stay out of this topic but topbuzz feels the need to stir the pot so here goes.

Basically EF is pvp starved just as most of the player base is. So dont blame us if any little thing sets us off :twisted: A aggressive act is a aggressive act regardless if its with a ion peashooter, gremcannon or Fiire Maker. Granted shouting war over a little pvp is silly in my opinion but still, its not like RE is SP who we have a alliance with and we can take aggressive acts lightly.

You guys seems to have your own problems to figure out, i dont think its very smart to be calling out SP or EF at this time buzz.

If you want PvP so badly, war SP :P The two of you together is not a powerblock anyone can take on atm, so no point whining about being PvP-starved.

Fri May 30, 2014 3:40 pm
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

I always felt bad that Bob and co were constrained by our team rules. Now hes got his own team he can go out and do all that stuff so im pretty happy for him and tbv etc. They should make for some interesting events to come in the community if they stick to what they truly believe in, no hard feelings lads as I feel I can root for you guys now without worrying about whats gonna come knocking on my door.

Fri May 30, 2014 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Captain Daedalus
Level: 5392

Pass the bucket.

Permanent Virgin Moderators make me want to drown in my own pity.

Very professional
Much anger
Many virgin
Wow

Sat May 31, 2014 8:03 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next