Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Post Re: [STEAMY THREAD] One Fine Day in RE...STARSODRAMA EPISODE
What's funny is that he is somehow still councillor even after displaying for everyone how much of an imbecile he is. From the state of team scores though, it can't last long.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:21 pm
Main: Snakeyes
Level: 5945

RE has some potentially good newbs (sorry for the reference). They have potential but meh, Johnston leading them into an abyss.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:29 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

or maybe people are missing something, the fact that I'd carelessly say something like that about them just to lay a trap...

maybe you're missing the part where they continue to try to harass and provoke me, so much so i don't care what people see me say about them

bitten animals bite back
for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.

ever considered that my actions are equal to theirs?

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:46 pm

What harassment? We left team so you laid acid drones in our prod gal so we couldn't own (pety). We let you connect RE left space with RE right space and me and bob have always been a subject in RE and have been solidly told we were never going to be Officer so we agreed not to help team progress. We capped and demoed your gals because of my personal issue with that disgusting shit that dribbled from your potty mouth in your own team which made it's way to this forum post.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Quote:
What harassment?
see first post, sorry i never screenshotted all the conversations like it before

Quote:
We left team so you laid acid drones in our prod gal so we couldn't own (pety).

was there since start of uni, told tbv that, was related to uni reset stuff

Quote:
We let you connect RE left space with RE right space

nope tbv did, i paid bob 25bil for 1 gal that had 1 base in it. if it wasn't for tbv i'd've been charged 40bil more for 2 more gals
Quote:
and me and bob have always been a subject in RE and have been solidly told we were never going to be Officer so we agreed not to help team progress.

since i was a young lad in 2009, getting officer on RE always meant helping team, how else was brown officer?

Quote:
We capped and demoed your gals

you didn't cap or demo anything, you just blew up some argonaut kits and killed some trade slaves; even some bases were out of rations. you brought a whole fleet of ships to kill bases that couldn't do anything. heck, I could've solod the gal with just an SD....my bases weren't a serious operation and i paid little attention to them. if you had let them stay without rations they'd've died and i'd've probably not seen for a couple days

Quote:
because of my personal issue with that disgusting shit that dribbled from your potty mouth in your own team which made it's way to this forum post.

oh, I'd never say such things to a person, but for all the treatment i've received from you over the months and for what the kind of person you've shown yourself to be to me, yeah I wouldn't hesitate say to bad things about you to someone else, whether they be a trap for spy chars or not.

edit1:

you and bob are very good at coercing select people to bandwagon with you, like tbv who seems to have become a completely different person than he was a few months ago. I don't know what you've done to him, but he doesn't seem to be the same peace-loving trustworthy friend he was.

I'm sorry you've heard anything bad I've said about you, but I'm not sorry for holding those opinions, because frankly I've been continually driven to it.

I care about Resident Evil and its players, something you must know when you exploit it by threatening me with attacking RE instead of threatening me with attacking me. I've tried to be a good councillor, but it's difficult when some people have apparently been told I'm not a legitimate councillor, while the rest of leadership are inactive or on vacation. I offered to you that I'd leave RE instead of you but that was met with a long silence before refusing it, so sometimes I get the impression I'm just a scapegoat.

I probably won't be here by this winter for reasons I'm not going to go into detail (you can ask tbbt for confirmation, I told him this many months ago), but as far as SS events are concerned, at the end of the day anyone can pm me for my explanation on any events that have happened and I have full faith that almost everyone will at least be able to understand my positions even if they don't agree with them.

you've had me ignored ingame so you never see my explanations and instead just go on rants like that demonstrated in the original post

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Last edited by cej1120con on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Harassment: My rage was because of a long standing issue i had and i addressed the higher member about being TBBT way back when you demoted me and bob for pathetic reasons which fucks with base permissions. TBBT assured me that you would NOT be allowed to demote or promote and it would only fall down to Kai or himself to do such.

Acid Drones: As if you laid acid drones at the start of the uni 150k out to spite EF. Dude you were sweating bullets when EF pmed you about a team member being gremmed so don't give me that.

Galaxy Connection: Haven't you noticed that we let you connect team space which leaves 2 of our galaxies that are largely populated unowned? Yes they are unowned because we felt that it's not fair to make the right side of RE suffer because we dislike you.

Officer rank: Me and bob were some of the fastest developing players in-team boasting a massive manpower, we were helping but because of the crap we got for not dishing out loot on our private runs we didn't bother anymore. We still let people come for shards for alts after that and due to that i only had 2 characters MYSELF in T21 ships both being lvl 4k and my others all being in T20 travelships i shit you not! All because i couldn't get them on runs which team didn't fucking do.

Capped your gals: A whole armada is me and bob on 4 characters? I brought them incase you decided to go all gung ho and bring an armada to kill us which would result in TDC warring RE since we all know you like to log on other people's accounts and use them to pvp people.

Cancer part: Time to burst your bubble, my mother's partner has a daughter who is 12. Last year she was diagnosed with cancer, yes a 12 year old. This man is the nicest person you could ever know, he knew how to speak to me on the same level as a friend but during the time his daughter had cancer he was lifeless. It's as if he was a corpse moving on the thought of being told his daughter will live. She's fine now and she's beat cancer but you are an insensitive little wretch. Even if didn't have this problem do you have any idea how many players in SS have lost people to cancer or even had to battle it themselves?

Wise up and grow up.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 pm
Main: lights out
Level: 66

wheres the war, when are you guys gonna start blowing eachothers shit up

enough of the drama, time for action!

i mean even with legitimate reasons for war, noone bothers, this is why this game is fucked

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Distaste for Johnston doesn't mean i want to kill RE because there are still good people on there regardless of the crappy stand in counciller which i might add said "TBBT and Kai aren't around i can do what i want and nobody can stop me" << That sort of guy.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Quote:
Harassment: My rage was because of a long standing issue i had and i addressed the higher member about being TBBT way back when you demoted me and bob for pathetic reasons which fucks with base permissions. TBBT assured me that you would NOT be allowed to demote or promote and it would only fall down to Kai or himself to do such.

they weren't on and i've talked to them since and they agree with the decision - everyone i've talked to agreed with the demote. bob and tbv shouldn't have gone doing something after they were warned not to, and there were consequences.

Quote:
Acid Drones: As if you laid acid drones at the start of the uni 150k out to spite EF. Dude you were sweating bullets when EF pmed you about a team member being gremmed so don't give me that.

what happens at uni reset stays at uni reset

Quote:
Galaxy Connection: Haven't you noticed that we let you connect team space which leaves 2 of our galaxies that are largely populated unowned? Yes they are unowned because we felt that it's not fair to make the right side of RE suffer because we dislike you.
i suspect a lot of that is because of tbv

Quote:
Officer rank: Me and bob were some of the fastest developing players in-team boasting a massive manpower, we were helping but because of the crap we got for not dishing out loot on our private runs we didn't bother anymore. We still let people come for shards for alts after that and due to that i only had 2 characters MYSELF in T21 ships both being lvl 4k and my others all being in T20 travelships i shit you not! All because i couldn't get them on runs which team didn't fucking do.

all your runs were private runs

Quote:
Capped your gals: A whole armada is me and bob on 4 characters? I brought them incase you decided to go all gung ho and bring an armada to kill us which would result in TDC warring RE since we all know you like to log on other people's accounts and use them to pvp people.
i wasn't gonna go gung ho to defend argonaut kits

Quote:
Cancer part: Time to burst your bubble, my mother's partner has a daughter who is 12. Last year she was diagnosed with cancer, yes a 12 year old. This man is the nicest person you could ever know, he knew how to speak to me on the same level as a friend but during the time his daughter had cancer he was lifeless. It's as if he was a corpse moving on the thought of being told his daughter will live. She's fine now and she's beat cancer but you are an insensitive little wretch. Even if didn't have this problem do you have any idea how many players in SS have lost people to cancer or even had to battle it themselves?

you know how much I've told you about my shit life? but there's some things you don't know and they're things I'm not going to say because I don't want attention over it
Quote:
"TBBT and Kai aren't around i can do what i want and nobody can stop me"
I was talking to tbv (who at the time I still considered a close friend) and I was talking hypothetical which I've done many, many times before with tbv. clearly, I didn't go through with it. There's a lot of things I told people I wanted to do but I didn't. saying and doing are different things; sometimes I say "hey nsa bomb yemen kill plane flashbang train station" oh, hi NSA, sorry if I summoned you unnecessarily

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Alot of people told TBBT to demote you from counciller and he didn't these are the consequences of putting someone with the traits of Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyl in power.

I don't believe anything you say about those acid drones being there at uni reset because you've never been courteous enough to help bob or myself. So yeah..... w/e.

Actually, the leadership of TDC discussed alot about the connectors and decided that RE shouldn't suffer because we dislike you solely. So it falls down to a few people not one.

We had 1 private run which we put alot of effort into getting prawns and HMs for ourselves without help from other people so we should be able to reap the benefits. I have on quite a few occasions tried to muster up an Olympus run for team but nobody is motivated enough to do shit.

Dude, as for the kits you were sat outside of your galaxies with an FC, Sniper and Seer waiting for us to warp through. Yeah as if that isn't preparing to attack us and don't say it was defending because if we were actually going to attack RE we'd cap your HQ which is the adjacent galaxy to our HQ.

Everyone has shit in their lives and for one i have NEVER stooped so low to voice my thoughts on wishing people die because i've been trash talked or taunted.

All the people who have talked to you initially tried to make good ties and relations but all you do is troll and boast how you're fucking awesome, that gets tiring then you do childish shit which isn't necessary. Yes i can be immature but i know when to back off and not push people's buttons, personally you shouldn't have even publicized what when on in team and made a ticket if you felt so distraught at being "harassed". Put my characters on ignore, just like i put you on my ignore but hey, you kept pming me not the other way around so who is attempting to harass who?.

P.S. Don't know why you're so hung up on the NSA thing. Just makes you look like you're paranoid and look over your shoulder incase someone is spying on you. The walls have ears i guess?

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:24 pm

shashu wrote:
Alot of people told TBBT to demote you from counciller and he didn't these are the consequences of putting someone with the traits of Mr. Hyde and Dr. Jekyl in power.

i talked to a lot of people about it frequently and it was only you and bob who ever seemed to be against it. if there had been more directly telling me otherwise, i'd have decided not to be councillor

Quote:
I don't believe anything you say about those acid drones being there at uni reset because you've never been courteous enough to help bob or myself. So yeah..... w/e.

you can believe what you want.... I know why bob didn't like me but honestly I can't remember what set us off, I just remember receiving a lot of text-based abuse from you and sometimes I responded and eventually I stopped directly responding to you or bob

Quote:
Actually, the leadership of TDC discussed alot about the connectors and decided that RE shouldn't suffer because we dislike you solely. So it falls down to a few people not one.
either way, I firmly believe tbv had a lot of influence in that decision

Quote:
We had 1 private run which we put alot of effort into getting prawns and HMs for ourselves without help from other people so we should be able to reap the benefits. I have on quite a few occasions tried to muster up an Olympus run for team but nobody is motivated enough to do shit.
and that's totally fine and you should be able to do your own runs. but being part of a team involves participating in the growth of that team, and that's what makes an officer. you didn't have to do that so you didn't, so the highest rank you got was operator.

Quote:
Dude, as for the kits you were sat outside of your galaxies with an FC, Sniper and Seer waiting for us to warp through. Yeah as if that isn't preparing to attack us and don't say it was defending because if we were actually going to attack RE we'd cap your HQ which is the adjacent galaxy to our HQ.
I was only on my FC, tbbt actually logged on for once (!!!!) and was on the sniper and seer I think (I was on one briefly), they were only there if you decided to attack more of RE space.

Quote:
Everyone has shit in their lives and for one i have NEVER stooped so low to voice my thoughts on wishing people die because i've been trash talked or taunted.

people talk about me when i'm not around (both in game and irl), guess i've grown accustomed to it being acceptable behavior
Quote:
All the people who have talked to you initially tried to make good ties and relations but all you do is troll and boast how you're fucking awesome, that gets tiring then you do childish shit which isn't necessary.
I don't boast about it, I simply state that I can solo captain kidd with my FC. I apologize if that comes off as arrogant, but personally if I have an awesome team mate I like to go tell people how awesome they are, henceforth how awesome the team is.

Quote:
Yes i can be immature but i know when to back off and not push people's buttons,
well, my buttons got pushed many, many times, and this thread should be clear indication that buttons were pressed a few extra times

Quote:
personally you shouldn't have even publicized what when on in team and made a ticket if you felt so distraught at being "harassed".
oh I wasn't distraught, I more thought it was humorous, hence the title 'starsodrama'
Quote:
Put my characters on ignore, just like i put you on my ignore but hey, you kept pming me not the other way around so who is attempting to harass who?.
i dont like ignoring people

Quote:
P.S. Don't know why you're so hung up on the NSA thing. Just makes you look like you're paranoid and look over your shoulder incase someone is spying on you. The walls have ears i guess?
I just added that for internal comic relief

Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:51 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5