Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Post Comander Caius is warred by SP
Player Comander Caius is warred by Strawberry Pancakes for sabotage. He cleaned four gals including team prod and few shops. If that wasn't enough, he even went as far as tossing gear off colonies and exe kits.

Three freshly finished HMs were stolen from prod and much more (25 dem, PWI, ada gear...).

This incident happened 1st June. Caius still has not returned any items.

He is placed in perma war/KoS of SP. Account will remain perma warred if namechanged/sold. I will make sure his account is unplayable until he returns my HMs. (EDIT: Team inviting Caius will be warred. Players doing runs with him will be warred.)

KoS will be removed as soon as stolen goods are returned. If Caius is reading this, send me a PM so we can discuss.

-Blizzara, councillor on SP and victim

Last edited by Antilzah on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 am
Main: lights out
Level: 66

Post Re: Comander Caius is warred by SP
lol if he went to all that effort and left no stone unturned, i sincerely doubt that he's gonna return anything, and this happened the first of june and nobody noticed? sounds like SP has some severe inactive problems :lol:

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:22 am
Team: Salt and Pepper
Main: Vanilla
Level: 4460

What is perma Kos going to solve? just wait until he builds and cap his shit

“Who needs colo, when you have Jux?”

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:38 am

lights out wrote:
lol if he went to all that effort and left no stone unturned, i sincerely doubt that he's gonna return anything

He didn't sabotage for profit. He did it for other reasons. Caius has hinted he wishes to return the stuff because I didn't do anything to him. On the other hand he has reasons for not returning them.

lights out wrote:
and this happened the first of june and nobody noticed? sounds like SP has some severe inactive problems :lol:

I didn't say that. I booted him as soon as we noticed what happened (50 minutes after scam). I posted in all chat and bulletin board. I just didn't make forum thread about this.

patriot7 wrote:
What is perma Kos going to solve?

Perma KoS is an act for making his account unplayable. It also removes the option of Caius selling his account.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:47 am
Team: Salt and Pepper
Main: Vanilla
Level: 4460

If it was any other player you perma kos'd and you did follow through they would just fight back and hit your gals.

“Who needs colo, when you have Jux?”

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 am

Most top teams don't co-operate with scammers/saboteurs. Caius is free to try soloing SP gals.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:02 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Maybe I shouldn't be blaming the victim, but you guys have got to have the worst team rank system I've ever seen. You're up to what, three major thefts per year?

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:16 am
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

Enkelin, out of all the people I would expect to see such a reply it would be you. We obviously do not promote people who will do this sort of thing, however, it is IMPOSSIBLE to predict such actions as these that just instantly happen with no forewarning after being on the team for quite some time.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:55 pm
over 9000!

Again, maybe I'm being too hasty to judge but when I look over Traders roster, there are 2 councillors and 9 officers. Every one of them I have known since 2010 or 2011, and a few even before that. Every one of them I would trust indefinitely with access to my own accounts, if the need arose. I don't believe it's a coincidence that the only sabotage Traders has suffered since I joined the team in 2010 was a case where a peon was wrongfully given access to an officer account. Accidents like that can happen, but the sheer number of incidents SP has suffered in recent times are an indication that we have moved beyond the realm of the accident and into the realm of a systemic problem.

I wholeheartedly dispute the claim that it is impossible to predict wrongdoing. I have been doing so successfully since I assumed leadership duties on Traders in 2011.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Easy to say in a static team

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

anilv wrote:
Again, maybe I'm being too hasty to judge but when I look over Traders roster, there are 2 councillors and 9 officers. Every one of them I have known since 2010 or 2011, and a few even before that. Every one of them I would trust indefinitely with access to my own accounts, if the need arose. I don't believe it's a coincidence that the only sabotage Traders has suffered since I joined the team in 2010 was a case where a peon was wrongfully given access to an officer account. Accidents like that can happen, but the sheer number of incidents SP has suffered in recent times are an indication that we have moved beyond the realm of the accident and into the realm of a systemic problem.

I wholeheartedly dispute the claim that it is impossible to predict wrongdoing. I have been doing so successfully since I assumed leadership duties on Traders in 2011.

enk is right, you cant completely stop it, but you can predict who will do something and keep him from doing it. i myself have also made a few mistakes. as far i remember there been only 2 mayor thefts in RE since it started, the last one was 2 years ago where i forgot to set my storage base to officer+. think the other one was when someone had access to another account.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:44 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Caius himself was booted from RE for scamming on his alt Hitmanoso and denying it was his alt.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
over 9000!

sabre198 wrote:
Easy to say in a static team

Valid, although I wouldn't say Traders is a static team. We've lost a lot of veterans and picked up a fair number of new blood over the years, usually through back-channel recruiting. Our officer corps is pretty static but that's a reflection of my policy on who gets to be officer. Takes a good long while to win my trust to that extent.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:38 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

Took me a week or so to get officer on SP, guess I'm that awesome.

Unfortunately there's not much to be done with a KoS nowadays, camping his corpse won't work - he can tow, chain podding him won't work - he will only lose 5mil repairs, capping his drones - he can't afford any at all.

Anyway, caius is also KoS to me for stealing SP's stuff, mainly Blizz's.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:12 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

he is also kos to me due to his repulsive downs.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:30 pm