Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Team: Infernal Empire
Main: Frown
Level: 1687

Post Re: Comander Caius is warred by SP
"Maybe because we gave the stuff back? We abandoned the kits with all the gear on them after capping them."

Thats a bald faced LIE , they loaded up and Blew the kits.

First of all Nowhere in my posts have I said a single thing about anybody wanting anything back. All I said was they were being pirates.

It was them who came around and admitted they were being pirates, and then they made themselves out to be Liars as well.

The point as i originally made it, is that its amusing when people bitch about someone else stealing when many are stealing shit in one form or another themselves. If someone steals from TDC I'm going to LMAO.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:59 am

"thinks they are entitled to hoard limited resources"

That would apply to the Admin teams, not any team that i've been on.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:11 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Valtyda
Level: 7107

slifka wrote:
Admin teams

I like this term. Still, stop whining.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:29 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

slifka wrote:
"Maybe because we gave the stuff back? We abandoned the kits with all the gear on them after capping them."

Thats a bald faced LIE , they loaded up and Blew the kits.

First of all Nowhere in my posts have I said a single thing about anybody wanting anything back. All I said was they were being pirates.

It was them who came around and admitted they were being pirates, and then they made themselves out to be Liars as well.

The point as i originally made it, is that its amusing when people bitch about someone else stealing when many are stealing shit in one form or another themselves. If someone steals from TDC I'm going to LMAO.

A lie? I wonder why we don't have that base gear with us then. We would have taken the gear before blowing up the kits, that's if we were the ones who blew it.

When did we admit to being pirates and we turned out to be liars? You're just making things up now. I think you should provide proof before blaming us.

typical fruits

Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:23 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

This is exactly my point. You all have been bickering about how there's no pvp and the only risk is bases. Now you're getting it and you're screaming Pirate! Pirate! You can't get away with this! Well guess what, they can do whatever the fuck they want until a rule is introduced which forbids them from doing what they're doing. Just accept it.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

Tomzta09 wrote:
This is exactly my point. You all have been bickering about how there's no pvp and the only risk is bases. Now you're getting it and you're screaming Pirate! Pirate! You can't get away with this! Well guess what, they can do whatever the fuck they want until a rule is introduced which forbids them from doing what they're doing. Just accept it.

Such rule will never exist.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:56 pm
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

ripcurl111 wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
as some said before this
1. PvP/pirating is different then stealing/scamming
2. pirating and PvP is part of the game. many are against. the game is promoting around the web (read as only YT vids) to have PvP
3. many players on TDC used to be on RE, (sam (monster), bob(blue, MagiczPotato etc.), tbv (ilml), rachel (blazing fire), a player that might want to keep being secret that i can confirm who he was in the past (valtuda), excomm (Dexter), TDHD (smasher etc), masterful (bad weapons), thijs (returned after the team was made) (aku qa). all those players didnt had any characters outside RE and dont have any inside RE left.
4. they pirate because they are bored, this game needs some more action and are doing it from them self. i can tell you they wont attack other teams for the sake of someone else (e.g. team X telling TDC to attack team Y for reason Z for A amount of money). they rather would attack team X then team Y. if you think different try it yourself (you been warned)

Masterful isn't Bad Weapons, it's xAiDzx.

slifka wrote:
Have dividing contrast been pirating then? where have they come into the equation in this discussion?

I was mostly using them as an example because yes they have been pirating, it wasn't my intent to hijack the thread, my apologies if it went that way.

If we were pirating, we would wipe out all of your galaxies.

wut iz tiz, aidz returned? atleast masterful used to take care of that account when aidz was gone

slifka wrote:
I have been Valtuda for like 7 years now. Nothing to hide here.

In the capping of XYZ we were purely after the Cloud Merc on the base. We returned the kits with gear on them to their owners. If we were pirating, we would've at least taken the annih gear as well.

You lie like a rug you didn't give any gear back, if you wanted the Cloud Merc why didn't you just buy it, it was for sale, If the price didn't suit you, why didn't you negotiate a better one ? Because it was cheaper to steal it right ?

you have any proof they indeed killed the base? or was it another player who did it after seeing the base unteamed?
slifka wrote:
"thinks they are entitled to hoard limited resources"

That would apply to the Admin teams, not any team that i've been on.

its not upto the admin teams, its also not upto any team
its up to how the playerbase acts to it
you took the risk of placing kits in a PvP galaxy, everyone can take it and no rule will defend you
if you have a problem with that stop taking that risk or try to change the rule
if you hate them so much for "taking" your stuff. talk to them personaly so you wont get yourself look stupid on the forum with those forum lurkers that just want to see suffering and bitching from the game

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:44 pm

lordjeroen

I was going to let this issue die, however the point seems to race over many peoples heads faster than a Super F18 !

Nobody on our end is Butthurt over this, its not like we didn't expect somebody to do it, just because they were more powerfull and could.

All I did was use them as an example ( because they did Pirate us ) as to why someone might steal from a team that harbors former Pirates, and why that amuses me !

It was "THEM" who confessed to the crime , what the crime was, and where it took place, I never said shit about it, only that they were Pirating.

What they did to us, they will do to you and everyone else, and everyone else needs to know this ! and since your splitting up there is evidently some sort of honesty rift within the ranks.

This will be my last post about this matter ( although i will read responses ) As I said b4 I didn't intend to hijack the thread and apologize again for it happenning.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:57 pm
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

slifka wrote:
As I said b4 I didn't intend to hijack the thread and apologize again for it happenning.

No problem. I'm happy with getting free bumps so more players know Caius isn't a trustworthy player.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:13 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

It's not a "Super F18," It is an F/A-18 Super Hornet.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 pm
Main: commanderM
Level: 3459

The above stated views do not represent those of management.

Our official position is;

As I said in team chat, and was pointed out here and in game, the gals were weak. Many bases in NGC had already been packed.
XYZ fell because gal wasn't properly defended.
Thanks for pointing out a complacency. You brought a significant group so I take that as a sign of respect, and yes you could have destroyed a few players gals. I am great full you didn't.

Col Mills it has been summarily found that...
1. You have failed to remove your forces from The Cloud Mercury Garrison guarding the resources in a timely fashion and contrary to orders. You delayed in consolidation well after the time all forward base fire support had abandoned.
2. Your gal defense selection was found to be sub standard both through "Trial by Fire" testing and post incident battle damage assessments and witness testimony.
3. You hijacked this thread.
4. STOP Cease and Desist with Pirate accusations, there are plenty out there this is a game of the Golden Rule "He who has the gold rules".
Please be advised, Your hurt feelings report has been submitted up through command.

IMHO it would be better for you to ..Start a new thread about unbalanced base gear and ship gear. Because at the end of the day 2 bases (Anni/Anda) 4aug kits isn't going to hold a gal....especially one that could be contested not naming names but it could be like someone using Adonis gear in the palace..... :lol:

Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

slifka wrote:
lordjeroen

I was going to let this issue die, however the point seems to race over many peoples heads faster than a Super F18 !

Nobody on our end is Butthurt over this, its not like we didn't expect somebody to do it, just because they were more powerfull and could.

All I did was use them as an example ( because they did Pirate us ) as to why someone might steal from a team that harbors former Pirates, and why that amuses me !

It was "THEM" who confessed to the crime , what the crime was, and where it took place, I never said shit about it, only that they were Pirating.

What they did to us, they will do to you and everyone else, and everyone else needs to know this ! and since your splitting up there is evidently some sort of honesty rift within the ranks.

This will be my last post about this matter ( although i will read responses ) As I said b4 I didn't intend to hijack the thread and apologize again for it happenning.

We did say we capped it but we abandoned the kits without touching anything on them other than the CM. You are blaming us for theft of gear as well though, which we didn't do.

Yeah, we'll do this to everyone. We'll steal everyone's cloud mercury! :mrgreen:

typical fruits

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:01 am
Main: number666.5
Level: 8921

slifka wrote:

this is an interesting line there
why would they do that to everyone else? and we are splitting up? not so far i know

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:29 am
Main: Saikai
Level: 2205

Hey ho i really don't give a shit about Mills arguement. We did give the kits back because i demanded we abandon them and not pillage the gear. THis coming from a guy who sabotaged a large team and ruined them. We could've wiped your team space clean if we were on a war path for piracy but if you collect 9k cloud merc in a base atleast lay a few ada kits not a simple T20....

Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:21 am

"THis coming from a guy who sabotaged a large team and ruined them."

That is not so. Meiren was responsible for that, I was long gone from MAD+ when it self destructed. Thats what happens with absentee director and counce's. Meiren was the counce not I.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:35 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next