Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Main: Snakeyes
Level: 5945

Post Re: Comander Caius is warred by SP
I posted on Shakou by mistake, not my account to clarify but dude. I sabotaged the crap out of TUC, if we wanted we could've killed all of your team space not just cap bases, take cloud merc and leave.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:07 pm
Team: Inert witty name here
Main: Sk1rm1sh
Level: 2032

slifka wrote:
"THis coming from a guy who sabotaged a large team and ruined them."

That is not so. Meiren was responsible for that, I was long gone from MAD+ when it self destructed. Thats what happens with absentee director and counce's. Meiren was the counce not I.

Lol at both interpretation and lack of factual content.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 pm
Team: Infernal Empire
Main: Frown
Level: 1687

" Lol at both interpretation and lack of factual content"

The manure is getting deep in here and I'm not the one shoveling it !

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:26 am

Meir didn't ruin the team milly, and saying in all chat that you 'left' is about as factually accurate as saying that Germany 'left' Poland.
We could discuss the reasons I left if you like, although I did already email you most of them... alternately you could kindly refrain from dragging other people through the mud :)

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 pm

" Sk1rmish "

You dont really know the "full details" nor did you have the rank and "need to know" so you really dont rate to speak on the matter. You left team b4 i did. Rick and counce 1 had legit reasons for not playing. Meiren did not. He barely played, practically bummed 120 warpawn off me, gave me a shit prize which was not even why i gave the stuff to him, he said he was going to build a transwarp for the team, but he never did. In fact he didn't do half the crap he told Rick he would do. Then one of our gals got attacked so I sent Rick an e-mail complaining that as usual "none" of our counces were ever there and had to fight " again as usuall " all by myself, and gave their last log in dates. That pissed Meiren off, so he threw me under the bus. He demoted me and instructed me that i had 48 hours to pack my bases and to send Rick an e-mail and explain why I should remain on the team. At that point I had been leading the team for 3 Uni's as just an officer. I packed my bases and sent Rick an e-mail with the Statement it was an " Honor and a Privledge" and that i didn't appear to "fit in anymore" and left the team. 4 days Later i found out Meiren left team to go to EF. I have nothing against EF, so I dont hold EF acountable in any way. After that, the most loyal part of MAD+ followed me, and the rest went to EF.

And that Folks is how it went down. I sabotaged nothing !

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:24 am
Main: Teh Beelzebubz
Level: 0

Nice try Mills.

I'd rather not derail the topic at hand but when the Founder of a team (Read as the FIRST PERSON to create it in conjunction with Rick Nielsen) boots you because you are a warmonger then thats all there is to it.

The team needs time to lay fallow until it can be brought back up due to RL issues between alot of the leadership so we chose to do so afterwards. So aye I was heartily responsible for being one of the people to let MAD+ sleep. Don't let your ego believe it was you who did so. Rick won't trust mad+ in hands other than his own and I support that decision 100%. Mad and mad+ were alive and kicking for what? 7 YEARS? That is quite an accomplishment that can't be ruined by a player who team jumps like yourself.

As for the ex members I worked hard with skirmish to ensure they found good homes and so they have. Til then I'm pretty much done here as those who know my name also know my integrity and can contact me personally with ease. The others I dont really need to lift a finger to speak with until I decide to return actively to the game. Unfortunately life has been too much to keep up with both personal gaming and being a Support Dev.

~Beelzebub/Meiren/Scylla.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:43 am

"Beelzebub"

No one booted me, Oh wait, How did I both get booted and sabotage a team ? Somehow those two concepts contradict each other. Are you saying I was able to sabotage the team after you booted me ? If so then you failed as a team counce. Are you saying that I did it beforehand ? and you didnd'nt catch wind of it ? 2 more Fails ! I was proud to be on MAD+ I kept it going as long as i could. It was YOU who screwed it up, and I bet intentionally.

You sir, cannot keep making things up that contradict your own stories

You gave me an ultimatum, so I emailed Rick my resignation. It was your absenteeism that led to the team breaking up. Its on your head, not mine. Rick told me he trusted you implicitly, YOU betrayed him. I didn't, ( not that you were around enough to know ). Talk all the trash you want. It was your intention to break up the team, I wanted to keep it going. YOU refused to do anything to defend the team.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:34 am

Nice Try Beez !

To candy coat your actions while describing mine. If you would have really cared, the team would still be playing. You had a choice to keep it going and failed. I wanted to keep it going and did long b4 Rick tossed you in the mix !

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:49 am

I could try to explain how one event can proceed another but it gets pretty technical; wibbly wobbly timey wimey and all that.
I couldn't count the number of times I helped you out directly because that's what being on a team with someone means to me - not deciding to 'whip them into shape' as you once put it, or running the regular witch-hunt.
I don't understand why you say you wanted to keep a team going with people you regularly accused of being traitors, pirates & impostors and the only thing your investigations really uncovered is that people being whipped into shape, accused of being traitors pirates or imposters start to leave the team or the game.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Well i'm going to give Meiren aka Beelzebub credit for showing up and telling at least 2/3 of the truth and admitting we had a common interest about the team. I have more respect for Rick and both MAD teams than Beelz can fathom. I also found better homes for players ( not all of us want to be on admin teams ).

The thread already got derailed so there was no point in not continuing and the original poster seemed delighted to have the squabble show up.

Its hilarious tho that Beez would call me a warmonger or team hopper, thats prolly one of the funniest accusations I ever heard. I've only ever been on 3 teams since i started playing years ago, and 2 are now defunct because of no leaders. ( ZG and MAD+ ) and the last thing i try to do is war. Most players prolly never heard of me thats how low key I try to be.

As far as Skirmish is concerned, when he is burdened with trying to run two teams, maybe then he can complain, I apologized 3 times to him but he can't get the stick out of his ass, I can't help him with that mental problem.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

slifka wrote:
Nice Try Beez !

To candy coat your actions while describing mine. If you would have really cared, the team would still be playing. You had a choice to keep it going and failed. I wanted to keep it going and did long b4 Rick tossed you in the mix !

Its called real life. Something you wouldn't know anything about.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:58 am

"Its called real life. Something you wouldn't know anything about."

How amusing :-) Come join me in the real world, lets see what you got ! Wut you gonna do when the lights go out for real ? Whuts your T22 ship gonna do for you then ?

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

slifka wrote:

How amusing :-) Come join me in the real world, lets see what you got ! Wut you gonna do when the lights go out for real ? Whuts your T22 ship gonna do for you then ?

Is that a threat.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:26 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

ELITE wrote:
slifka wrote:

Is that a threat.

From the sound of it I'll say yes

"Someone call the cops" :lol:

Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:47 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

The only thing more pathetic than reffering to your super fulfilling "real life" online to augment your argument is threatening to fight someone in real life online. Just thought I would share that tip here...

Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:47 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next