Team: Zephyr
Main: -13-
Level: 4430

Post Have a good reset!!
On behalf of Adamantiumized Souls I'd like to wish every a good reset!

Have fun.

Be safe!

~ 13

Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:10 am
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: Masterful
Level: 6877

Post Re: Have a good reset!!
You scared me for a second. I thought for a moment it was happening now.

And yes, gl to all.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:50 am
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

It will be a miracle if I'll be still playing at reset, got bored of ss already lol

Wtf do I do after completing the game, grinding the same DGs which aren't randomly generated and are limited to 9 enemies of the same type is boring, t22 is a poorly balanced downgrade from t21, there's no one to be pirated except some random people rarely appearing in lyceum so I can kill them with an outdated pvp setup, missions are boring and reward nothing useful, bases are retarded - I'd rather play minecraft if I wanted to build. Even the graphics are boring and the only fun things happen when a random AI attacks my 100 slaves.

But still, this game is unusually addicting and it won't let me return to my normal life.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:28 am
Main: lights out
Level: 66

the white wizard wrote:
It will be a miracle if I'll be still playing at reset, got bored of ss already lol

Wtf do I do after completing the game, grinding the same DGs which aren't randomly generated and are limited to 9 enemies of the same type is boring, t22 is a poorly balanced downgrade from t21, there's no one to be pirated except some random people rarely appearing in lyceum so I can kill them with an outdated pvp setup, missions are boring and reward nothing useful, bases are retarded - I'd rather play minecraft if I wanted to build. Even the graphics are boring and the only fun things happen when a random AI attacks my 100 slaves.

But still, this game is unusually addicting and it won't let me return to my normal life.

you said this last time you left, and i told you that the game was the same shit, boring, nothing to do, stale, no pvp, poorly designed and balanced, and interestingly enough thats what you just said

but you refused to accept the truth and here you are, ready to quit again over the same reasons

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:01 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

lights out wrote:
the white wizard wrote:

you said this last time you left, and i told you that the game was the same shit, boring, nothing to do, stale, no pvp, poorly designed and balanced, and interestingly enough thats what you just said

but you refused to accept the truth and here you are, ready to quit again over the same reasons

Who the fuck are you

Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:52 pm
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: swingarm
Level: 5362

You can never check enough times to make sure you're not in a THATCH right before the server goes down for the reset.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:19 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Hey swingarm nice example of Integra you got there!! I drive a CRX Del Sol B18

Vtec power brotha!!! ;)

Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 pm