Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Main: lights out
Level: 66

Post Re: Fuck The Dividing Contrast and BHP Droner
the base had like 1.6m shields, so it must of been something else then a stray slave, unless they just let the slave run wild lol

This post has been edited by a moderator.

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:46 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

shashu wrote:
Waaaaaaaaait for it (Insert rofl.jpg here). Raging on the forums won't do shit but make you look like an angry person or piss a few random people off. Personally you should'n't have publicised this "exploit" regardless of how abstract you are. Make a ticket and don't say a word to anyone on the forum. Nice going dude!

We have been making tickets since last uni when our bases got got killed by players then, months ago...

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:55 pm
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

lights out wrote:
the base had like 1.6m shields, so it must of been something else then a stray slave, unless they just let the slave run wild lol

but there's more shops to profit from if somebody wanted to exploit though, if they really wanted to go around shop killing i would think they would go cap lemons shop or someone on a higher team that has more things/credits

More profitable yes, but also much riskier. No reason to antagonize established players, that could result in retaliation on their own wild bases.... Far easier and less riskier to attack lower or mid level teams.

BHP, TDC team in general, Shooting Star, or whoever, if all them are really innocent angels, no one exploited, no one tricked a newer player on our team into inadvertently doing this, and (with all them down there when this occurred) im sure it was just the AI who picked up all my creds right,,,,,, then ideally if devs follow-through we will know one way or other the truth which will result in either me apologizing or one of the above named people being sanctioned.

BTW you guys know the details of this bug quite well, but you can't remember the name of our player or didnt see the name on his slaves that caused all this? Name please so we can talk to them.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:19 pm
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

wait for the results of your ticket seriously, it sounds like the collision code triggered his base to kill yours.

You can trick noobs into doing retarded stuff that makes cops kill them or bases go off in EF space, usually involving slaves.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3240

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:59 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

I was there when this happened.

Server went down, came back up. I went to check on my shop. Saw Shooting Star and Canis messing about.

Star tells Canis to RTS him, since he realized PvP was on.

Canis does, slaves shoot SS, slaves CC TBV's shop. It kills Canis. Then SRX's team bases get hit and die. I transwarped 3 alts down to protect my shop in case they decided to poke me.

Bob, TBV, and some others from TDC showed up in full combat gear shortly.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 am
Main: lights out
Level: 66

actually screw all of this, make these places pvpable, then real SS can come back again! and bring some form of GG back too, or atleast something better than repair or increase repair costs alot

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:05 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Valtyda
Level: 7107

ELITE wrote:

We responded to the fact that we had an attack message on the shop, in team chat. We'd transwarped to Sol before we even realised what was happening. If we'd wanted to wreck stuff, we could've done that there and then, and didn't.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:39 am
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

ELITE wrote:
I was there when this happened.

Server went down, came back up. I went to check on my shop. Saw Shooting Star and Canis messing about.

Star tells Canis to RTS him, since he realized PvP was on.

Canis does, slaves shoot SS, slaves CC TBV's shop. It kills Canis. Then SRX's team bases get hit and die. I transwarped 3 alts down to protect my shop in case they decided to poke me.

I was hoping that someone would cap your shop and make you /crybaby, but unfortunately it didn't happen.

I'm surprised no one bothered to cap my t14 ares geared shop which was in the same system as tbv's shop and your shop.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 am
Main: Snakeyes
Level: 5945

Tards are throwing accusations around without collecting all of the facts.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:53 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

I'm not on game ATM but what lemon say is true and SS knew about this bug and he was tricking newbs in activating a bug devs have to take serious action on this before it gets out of control.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:33 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

shashu wrote:

I don't think SS expected TBV's kit to aggro, he was just messing with PvP on.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:23 pm
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

shashu wrote:

It's always been an alpha and will always be. Or just rename star sonata to "dark souls mmo the permanent alpha". Dev's logic is "more annoying means more fun" where it gets to the point of killing the pursuer with a basic dagger on champion's covenant difficulty.

Btw devs, ee22 boss doesn't do enough damage he can't even dent dr feelgood and his shield regen tweak is a joke my sniper can dent it with ion peashooter

Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:04 pm
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

the white wizard wrote:
shashu wrote:

It's always been an alpha and will always be. Or just rename star sonata to "dark souls mmo the permanent alpha". Dev's logic is "more annoying means more fun" where it gets to the point of killing the pursuer with a basic dagger on champion's covenant difficulty.

Btw devs, ee22 boss doesn't do enough damage he can't even dent dr feelgood and his shield regen tweak is a joke my sniper can dent it with ion peashooter

:lol:

typical fruits

Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:34 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Dev logic explained:

swingarm wrote:
I wish they would just fix all the problems first rather then adding yet another feature which in itself still has problems.

Reminds of this. You have a car with bad shocks, normal person replaces the bad shocks. SS dev/admin person installs bigger more comfortable seats along with a doctor to inject horse tranquilizers so you don't notice the bad ride. You fix the underlying problems you might be surprised at the improved performance.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:39 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next