Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: DreadLordNaf
Level: 12667

Post Fuck The Dividing Contrast and BHP Droner
Using pure exploits and bugs and to kill shops in EF space.

I hope to get as many of you fuckers banned as possible who participated in this.

This game is so ready for its Steam launch,,,,, not.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:05 am
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Post Re: Fuck The Dividing Contrast and BHP Droner
Yeah but it's ok if they abandon the kits afterwards lol

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
Team: The Dividing Contrast
Main: The Ultimatum
Level: 282

dreadlordnaf wrote:

I hope to get as many of you fuckers banned as possible who participated in this.

Damn, rage posting when it was your team who attacked first,
In case you dont know SS ie shooting star told somone on SRX to rts him for some reason, being a idiot the guy actually did, a slave hit tbvs shop making a load of us transwarp down and by the time we were there your op adonis kits got keeled by a almighty achilies kit.

Please do remind your team mates not to rts slaves at people in earthforce when it is pvpable, oddly enough it causes bases in the galaxy to become aggro and shoot shit

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 pm
Main: Snakeyes
Level: 5945

Edit: Just been informed it was a bug but yeah, your team mate is a tard lololol

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:34 pm
Main: lights out
Level: 66

so the admins make random decisions regarding base placement and they don't hardcode anything because of a pure laziness

yeah nothing out of the ordinary here, completely expected

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Actually Jeff resolved the pvp issue at the start of the uni really fast, this was just a bug to do with slaves being RTSed and shit. You can make your combat slaves attack your team mates instead of guarding which is annoying

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:42 pm
Main: lights out
Level: 66

shashu wrote:
Actually Jeff resolved the pvp issue at the start of the uni really fast, this was just a bug to do with slaves being RTSed and shit. You can make your combat slaves attack your team mates instead of guarding which is annoying

but then somehow that involved bases? either way bases should have been hardcoded to not be targeted by slaves or drones, this wasn't an issue with celestial gardens, atleast as far as i can remember

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:44 pm
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

dreadlordnaf wrote:

'Pure' exploits and bugs :lol:
Your team mate attacked my drone or base and that lead to the destruction of your bases in Dax. I don't see why you're blaming us. I wasn't even in the galaxy when this happened :roll:
This happened because of your team mate. Stop blaming people for things they haven't done.

typical fruits

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:47 pm

ripcurl111 wrote:
dreadlordnaf wrote:

Your team mate attacked my drone or base and that lead to the destruction of your bases in Dax. I don't see why you're blaming us. I wasn't even in the galaxy when this happened :roll:
This happened because of your team mate. Stop blaming people for things they haven't done.

Who on our team?

Given this is the second shop of mine killed by players since reset, first one was in an EF galaxy, 1) by itself only station there, and 2) not teamed, so the hypothetical situation you name above couldnt have happened to that one.

I've reported all info to the devs and the attached screenie. They have the capabilities to figure what really happened. If they verify your story ill apologize, but until then it sounds too convenient.

This post has been edited by a moderator.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:01 pm

Man you're far too butthurt over a T9 base, I hope you don't throw your keyboard likes it's a WMD if you lose an ada kit.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:05 pm

shashu wrote:
Man you're far too butthurt over a T9 base, I hope you don't throw your keyboard likes it's a WMD if you lose an ada kit.

Really? You think its the t9 base im pissed about? That is your conclusion? Not the tens of billions lost from my shop or the high value gear that dropped which someone, high chance on your team, now has?

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Waaaaaaaaait for it (Insert rofl.jpg here). Raging on the forums won't do shit but make you look like an angry person or piss a few random people off. Personally you should'n't have publicised this "exploit" regardless of how abstract you are. Make a ticket and don't say a word to anyone on the forum. Nice going dude!

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 pm

potato2 wrote:
Damn, rage posting when it was your team who attacked first,
In case you dont know SS ie shooting star told somone on SRX to rts him for some reason,,,

If this is true, given our team is known to bring in new players to the game and help them out and we have converted quite a few F2ps to P2p's, glad to know someone from your team is taking advantage of newer players who aren't familiar with bugged game mechanics and tricking them into doing stuff like this... I guess that is a hair up from exploiting.

Quote:
,,,being a idiot the guy actually did, a slave hit tbvs shop making a load of us transwarp down and by the time we were there your op adonis kits got keeled by a almighty achilies kit.

So you got one of those team notification his shop was under attack? A "stray laser" intended for another target hit TBVS's shop? Would love the insight from someone who knows game mechanics better on this claim...

Last edited by dreadlordnaf on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:36 pm
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

dreadlordnaf wrote:
ripcurl111 wrote:
dreadlordnaf wrote:

Who on our team?

Given this is the second shop of mine killed by players since reset, first one was in an EF galaxy, 1) by itself only station there, and 2) not teamed, so the hypothetical situation you name above couldnt have happened to that one. Some other bugs are going on which players are exploiting that have nothing to do with RTS'ing slaves.

I've reported all info to the devs and the attached screenie. They have the capabilities to figure what really happened. If they verify your story ill apologize, but until then it sounds too convenient.

Oh so it was yours.
Look, we have nothing to do with this. The bug appeared after the server crashed, which enabled PvP in EF space. I never exploited this since I was in a different galaxy when it happened :P

typical fruits

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:37 pm
Team: The Dividing Contrast
Main: The Ultimatum
Level: 282

dreadlordnaf wrote:
ripcurl111 wrote:
dreadlordnaf wrote:

Who on our team?

Given this is the second shop of mine killed by players since reset, first one was in an EF galaxy, 1) by itself only station there, and 2) [color=#80FF00]not teamed, so the hypothetical situation you name above couldnt have happened to that one[/color]. Some other bugs are going on which players are exploiting that have nothing to do with RTS'ing slaves.

it wasnt teamed? are you sure about that? your screenshot disagrees there,

and please, if ANYONE was going to attack a T9 shop intentionally they would CAP it, you know with radiation weapons, and take everything. you dont seriously think that killing a base to get items from it when it would be Just as easy to cap would be a attempt at getting "10s of billions of gear".

And i can assure you compared to your shop there are Many many more which would be 100x more profitable to cap if our team actually wanted to

And the SECOND time its been killed wouldnt that give you a reason to wait until this bug stops occuring before you make another or even, oh i dont know use something stronger than a tech 9 kit which a swarm of low tech ai could even kill.

maybe give some thought about that before making wild accusations and making bitch posts which solve nothing, instead of asking for a pm to find out what has occured, Damn that logic.

Do you have personal issues with people on this team? Because you evidently didnt make a post the "first time" it was killed threatening to get people banned (Which PLAYERS have no authority to do) Maybe use that little thing in your skull commonly referred to as a brain before undertaking idiotic actions such as this post

Last edited by potato2 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:41 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next