over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: The Eminent Traders Front Alliance of Trading Eminences.
Well, who annoys you most? I am sure we can find a spot for them if it means they get an epic title from you. :P

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:07 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

hello

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:38 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: reaper pride
Level: 5779

anilv wrote:
Well, who annoys you most? I am sure we can find a spot for them if it means they get an epic title from you. :P

Got a feeling im up there for various reasons

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:08 pm
Team: Traders
Main: DefQon1
Level: 5100

xzume wrote:
anilv wrote:

Got a feeling im up there for various reasons

Thats cause you became softRP instead of DeathMental/TW RP.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:46 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

@Daedalus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6Bu96ALOw

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:12 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: commanderM
Level: 3459

This is interesting, after reading all the posts I know less than I did before. Maybe I am obtuse is this for real or a cleverly disguised troll post looking for a laugh. Just another reason I seldom get involved in the forum/game politics.

So what exactly does this mean? That EF and Traders will fight whom they detail as Pirates, in this case identified as TDC the new Emp team? Someone please clarify for me. Or perhaps is this like Ford and Chevrolet merging so they can put Dodge out of business, surely there is anti-trust legislation to keep this from occurring.

So what constitutes a Pirate, is it a random killing then pod popping. Not much different there from dying in a DG or run...(which I happen to do a lot of) :D
Yes I understand pvp is a part of this game. Hide in the shadows race in pop someone on AP scoop creds maybe steal a glory. Yea that sounds like fun, very Rambo like... That's not what all the players want many people in fact despise that aspect. They (like me) may not be good at it (well I have the dying half down pretty good) :lol: , don't MC, or just have a different take on the game.

Is Pirating the killing of bases to make a point about who can play where. Or the capping of a gal to take the resources at the end of the uni, or perhaps just capping a gal because they think they can the team they are attacking is smaller not as well capitalized with ships or gear and they need space because someone got squeezed by larger teams or they just found better resources there. All of which has been done to us by each of the 3 teams mentioned in this post in the last two uni. Yes EF, TDC and Traders by their own definition have been pirates. Some irony in here somewhere.

Wealth has always been created by conquest since the dawn of time. Only the free market system has tried to replace that formula. That's the way it is, until the player base has had enough and starts to cancel subscriptions it will never change. But like many of you out there I also am addicted to the game, so I find it doubtful.

The eight hundred pound gorilla will sit where it wants to! There was a time that the pvp'ers sought out the pvp'ers, and the aggressive conquest teams fought each other.
Also a time when the powerful warred against injustice (who remembers the battle of Protean) But it seems that now with all the t22 gear, ships and gear fed to un-teamed alts and the huge mismatches the little guy is SoL.

No whine just an acknowledgement of the facts and the reality as viewed by a smaller group of guys who just love the game not the sonata drama. This doesn't represent the views of all the team but simply my take on it.

So label all you want but I seem to remember an adage that when you point a finger at someone three point back at you. So with this post be assured I am not point fingers just wondering to what end this will lead.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:48 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

But I have nothing to worry about? You guys do though, after the incident with Smok killing Mavericks shit because he's Smok.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:25 pm