Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Enselidus
Level: 6090

Post Re: Comander Cauis
You may not have scammed it via trade, but you stole it knowing it was his. Stealing is the best term.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:30 pm
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

Antilzah wrote:
Oh my god such awesome argument. I had opportunity to steal something but I didn't. I deserve medal for not stealing an account.

You chose your path and there's no turning back now.

Can i flex some moral high ground as i haven't stolen because i had access to multiple teams? :D

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:42 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

stfunoob wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
Oh my god such awesome argument. I had opportunity to steal something but I didn't. I deserve medal for not stealing an account.

You chose your path and there's no turning back now.

Can i flex some moral high ground as i haven't stolen because i had access to multiple teams? :D

I have access to your butthole and I haven't stolen any poops so I'm ok now right?

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:56 pm
Main: Thatoneguy
Level: 1500

Rounder wrote:
Shit, news just in. Sabotaging is now legit, as long as you admit it.

So Caius, good news, you're scot-fucking-free.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:38 am
Main: Cancelled
Level: 0

lol i guess stealing is ok nowdays, same with scamming and sabotage, making a scammer list for people is a bit pointless now, since this is basically a single player game, not really much you can do about it

so if i steal 800b worth of shit, no one can do anything about it, just makes me not want to trust anyone outside of base trades or give access to bases, etc

also kind of makes the temptation easier

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:02 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Blazing Fire
Level: 3754

um.. That screenshot doesn't actually say that the guy in question is Caius, only that the guy thinks it's him so um.. yea :x

Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.

Rachel Addams

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:25 am
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

The guy didn't deny it as far as i'm aware so yeah. I'll trust my instinct and avoid Caius 4eva!!!!

Edit: If you can steal in-game then feel free to do it because the devs don't ban people for it only the players condemn people but it's easy to steal and transfer stuff to a new account. So many flaws in this game =/

Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:27 pm
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

stfunoob wrote:
The guy didn't deny it as far as i'm aware so yeah. I'll trust my instinct and avoid Caius 4eva!!!!

Edit: If you can steal in-game then feel free to do it because the devs don't ban people for it only the players condemn people but it's easy to steal and transfer stuff to a new account. So many flaws in this game =/

Eh. If you got sabotaged or whatever else it's your own fault for promoting that person to operator / officer so that they have access to the gear... Devs can't ban for you misstrusting someone :P Honestly I don't know one game where scamming is actually punished by a perma ban. Highest I've seen was in WoW with a 1 week ban.

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:09 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

soldier4life

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 am
Profile WWW
Main: Cancelled
Level: 0

heylo wrote:
stfunoob wrote:

Eh. If you got sabotaged or whatever else it's your own fault for promoting that person to operator / officer so that they have access to the gear... Devs can't ban for you misstrusting someone :P Honestly I don't know one game where scamming is actually punished by a perma ban. Highest I've seen was in WoW with a 1 week ban.

other games have much better user security, in SS it's insanely easy to steal or scam, it also doesn't help that there is no trade interface

Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:54 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8