Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Main: Lycurgus
Level: 2292

Post Comander Cauis
Just screen shoted a conversation with Cauis before leaving,

Link :https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxXFyoMZpPlKbWtSMHppdHZERzA/

Enjoy reading, I have admitted my blame for capping his base but equally what he did was wrong, I am fairly clear in here

Short link : goo.gl/daX7D2

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:48 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Post Re: Comander Cauis
Lol. #starsodrama

I spent a good few hours discussing what he did. He refuses to see any aspect of the incident that would put the blame on him for sabo'ing SP.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:11 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

topbuzz, u gonna blog this or wat

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:00 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

I like the notion that being an asshole to a guy for a week and seeing what he does is somehow the best way to test whether he's trustworthy with your accounts.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:27 am
Team: Traders
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5980

hahaha. . . caius is being hmmm "cute"? ? ? and xDragonx is trying to understand him but well he is just to "cute" un-understadable and well i dont know how to word it but no matter how i look caius is really the one at fault here regardless of who and who does what and what. . .

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:16 pm
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

anilv wrote:
I like the notion that being an asshole to a guy for a week and seeing what he does is somehow the best way to test whether he's trustworthy with your accounts.

Yeah, doesn't that just sound like such a swell idea! What could possibly go wrong... :roll:

riel017 wrote:
hahaha. . . caius is being hmmm "cute"? ? ? and xDragonx is trying to understand him but well he is just to "cute" un-understadable and well i dont know how to word it but no matter how i look caius is really the one at fault here regardless of who and who does what and what. . .

This is none of my business, I have no idea what is going on, and I kinda don't care. However, saying something is someone's fault regardless of anything else is super callous man... I don't know the guy, but from reading that it seems like he straight up panicked because his base was capped. Everyones different, but blaming it squarely on him seems... dismissive?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

MasterTrader wrote:

This is none of my business, I have no idea what is going on, and I kinda don't care. However, saying something is someone's fault regardless of anything else is super callous man... I don't know the guy, but from reading that it seems like he straight up panicked because his base was capped. Everyones different, but blaming it squarely on him seems... dismissive?

After his SINGLE kit was capped and left for the leadership to decide what to do with, he sabo'd as many kits as he had access to. I think it's his fucking fault lol.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:19 pm
Main: Cancelled
Level: 0

ELITE wrote:
MasterTrader wrote:

After his SINGLE kit was capped and left for the leadership to decide what to do with, he sabo'd as many kits as he had access to. I think it's his fucking fault lol.

yeah well what difference does it make whos fault it is

doesn't really matter a whole lot after the fact now does it?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:39 pm
over 9000!

If any Traders member capped the base of another Traders member without consulting leadership first, it would be a boot-first-ask-questions-later kind of deal.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:48 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Error Message
Level: 3306

Well that's no fun...

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:36 pm
Main: Aeglos
Level: 2773

epic wrote:

Enjoy reading, I have admitted my blame for capping his base but equally what he did was wrong, I am fairly clear in here

You are an idiot. Repetitively bully someone in team/private chat, cap his base, expect nothing to happen. Going to side with Caius on this one, SP is a joke.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:45 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

SEANLA4350. wrote:
epic wrote:

You are an idiot. Repetitively bully someone in team/private chat, cap his base, expect nothing to happen. Going to side with Caius on this one, SP is a joke.

Agreed. You wanted to "break" someone. Seriously? That has to be one of the most amusing (along with sad and pathetic) things I have ever read on this game. Sort yourself out Alan.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:27 pm
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4886

ELITE wrote:
MasterTrader wrote:

Are you seriously telling me you wouldn't freak out if people who were harassing you straight up capped your money making base? With, assumingly, no warning or permission from leadership? Come on Lemon, really?

His part of the blame starts the moment he decided to sabotage the rest of the teams bases. However, the blame for the entire situation does not rest squarely on his shoulders. He's responsible for his actions and how he reacted to other peoples tomfoolery, that's it. He isn't responsible for people trying to fuck with him and make him do something stupid.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:20 pm
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Counci's fault for allowing Scammander Kos to be officer in first place 8)

Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:18 am
Profile WWW
over 9000!

sabre198 wrote:
Scammander Kos

Too easy but thumbs up anyway

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:31 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next