Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Post Re: Comander Cauis
ELITE wrote:
I love how singing a song and wearing rings makes you able to identify my orientation and how manly I am. XD.

Stop being so immature and you might realize why everyone hates you :).

Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:14 pm
Main: Tenno
Level: 0

ELITE wrote:
I love how singing a song and wearing rings makes you able to identify my orientation and how manly I am. XD.

Stop being so immature and you might realize why everyone hates you :).

I was actually kidding... of course you have to pull out the 'immature' card whenever you've nothing else say. You're not any better than that, are you?

And, trust me, there aren't a whole lot of people that hate me. Certainly not as many people that hate you.

And then again, do you have anything else to add to this thread or not? I don't see what a scammer like you has to say in this thread.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:21 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Tenno wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
My 2 snt.

When SP noticed Caius' theft, I demoted him to peon to stop more sabotage. I PMed him and asked "May I hear your side of the story?" I was trying to give him a chance to keep his reputation but he chose to ignore my messages and leave team. I warred him after he left SP.

I was actually building a HM for Caius for 90b + HM BP Caius supplied. Caius stole 3 HMs including one I built for him. He hasn't even paid me that 90b.

It's also worth noting Caius was mad about two players: alan and DHM. However he sabotaged me and trev. #logic

This is for the Caius lovers out there. He chose the path of a saboer. He deserves no sympathy.

Do you think CC would have given the slightest of a shit if he would've sabotaged the bases of these two?

Thing is, that's pretty much the only reason he feels bad for all of this: he damaged you; you were pretty much the only one on SP to truly help. For that, he claims responsibility, but then again, it would not have happened if ... you know the story.

Again, Blizz, access to your unsubbed Prawn/AWC/what not account was his. He didn't make a move on it, to sub it... Likewise, he quit SP because he was both enraged and short on time to study and sleep for the second day, so he was unwilling to face what he did either.

It is up to each and every person if he is worthy of sympathy or not. I've given that one side of the story, so people who can be bothered to read, may read, and may decide for themselves. Those unwilling to even have a glance and try to understand the circumstances really aren't people CC wants sympathy from anyway.

Why do you speak of yourself in third person.

On another note, what point is feeling bad and "claiming responsibility" when you have the ability to actually make up for your actions. Anything less is just words.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:27 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

MasterTrader wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
My 2 snt.

When SP noticed Caius' theft, I demoted him to peon to stop more sabotage. I PMed him and asked "May I hear your side of the story?" I was trying to give him a chance to keep his reputation but he chose to ignore my messages and leave team. I warred him after he left SP.

I was actually building a HM for Caius for 90b + HM BP Caius supplied. Caius stole 3 HMs including one I built for him. He hasn't even paid me that 90b.

It's also worth noting Caius was mad about two players: alan and DHM. However he sabotaged me and trev. #logic

This is for the Caius lovers out there. He chose the path of a saboer. He deserves no sympathy.

This adds another dimension, my "sympathy" for him stops at the beginning of his actions. I said this from the beginning, he's responsible for his actions. That's it, I firmly believe if someone fucks over people who have nothing to do with the original situation they need to fix it ASAP.

I don't know what Tenno is talking about, it shouldn't have anything to do with numbers. If you end up fucking over someone who has nothing to do with your feud with someone else, you don't just leave it be. You fix what you did wrong and figure out how to get back what was taken from you/get back at the people who wronged you.

Nowhere in this thread did I support CC stealing from Blizz. I don't do scamming and I don't do sabotage, I also don't support those who endorse it. I also don't condemn people without fully considering the situation at hand.

The reason that "Tenno" keeps jumping to his defense with these theorhetical numbers is because Tenno is Commander Caius's forum account since his main has been forum banned. Take note that Tenno isn't just supporting him here. He is viciously defending every thread and post that Caius has made. He is also speaking for Caius on a personal level. Basically, he's banned, but still seeks to justify his actions, but speaking as himself will result in another ban for circumventing his current one.

Anyway, I agree with you, and that is why my stance is what it is. Caius attacked someone who he readily admits had been helping him, because someone else upset him. Anyone willing to burn a friend, for the actions of someone else, and then profit from it will never be deserving of sympathy for their actions in my eyes.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:45 pm
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5987

zhuang281 wrote:
On another note, what point is feeling bad and "claiming responsibility" when you have the ability to actually make up for your actions. Anything less is just words.

well said. . . tho he will just reply to you that damage to him is already done and it cannot be repaired :( . . . but it was easily repairable before it went out of hand

ShawnMcCall wrote:
Anyway, I agree with you, and that is why my stance is what it is. Caius attacked someone who he readily admits had been helping him, because someone else upset him. Anyone willing to burn a friend, for the actions of someone else, and then profit from it will never be deserving of sympathy for their actions in my eyes.

he will never get this one. . . cuz what he thinks is he burned blizz because of dragon so dragon has to mend blizz loss not him. . . because "dragon is to blame" quote from caius. . .

Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:49 am

Alright, well, I said what I wanted to, and I'm content with the fact that I've spoken my mind. To the rest, it is up to you to decide whether or not he's worth a second chance or not, and whether or not this would have happened were it not for xDrag0nx and DHM.

I suppose that even this thing can be reduced to preferences and opinions. I don't think it should be solely about ethics, as ethics usually take into consideration only the end result, not what had caused it.

Yes, he did something terribly wrong. This is pretty much the only thing that some of you want to read in any reply to this thread, so I won't bother stating for the fiftieth time that it would not have happened given different circumstances, etc. It would seem that CC is just one of the very few people who aren't perfect on SS.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:07 am

Tenno wrote:
Alright, well, I said what I wanted to, and I'm content with the fact that I've spoken my mind. To the rest, it is up to you to decide whether or not he's worth a second chance or not, and whether or not this would have happened were it not for xDrag0nx and DHM.

I suppose that even this thing can be reduced to preferences and opinions. I don't think it should be solely about ethics, as ethics usually take into consideration only the end result, not what had caused it.

Yes, he did something terribly wrong. This is pretty much the only thing that some of you want to read in any reply to this thread, so I won't bother stating for the fiftieth time that it would not have happened given different circumstances, etc. It would seem that CC is just one of the very few people who aren't perfect on SS.

it isnt a matter of who to blame or what have he done or whether he is perfect or not cuz no one is. . .

its a matter of what "HAVEN'T YOU DONE OR DIDN'T DO"

no matter how i many times i read the whole story i mean the "WHOLE" its just a story of blame and a blamer with lots of blame and just words with nothing done to fix the issue. . . "NOTHING DONE TO FIX THE ISSUE" i shall emphasize on that. . .

its not like you need a second chance or whatever. . . people will still play with you. . . probably not team with you or trade with you without a base. . . but they will still talk to you and play with you . . . but they will not risk a drop scoop trade nor teaming up with you for another sabotage. . .

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:54 am

riel017 wrote:
Tenno wrote:

it isnt a matter of who to blame or what have he done or whether he is perfect or not cuz no one is. . .

no matter how i many times i read the whole story i mean the "WHOLE" its just a story of blame and a blamer with lots of blame and just words with nothing done to fix the issue. . . "NOTHING DONE TO FIX THE ISSUE" i shall emphasize on that. . .

its not like you need a second chance or whatever. . . people will still play with you. . . probably not team with you or trade with you without a base. . . but they will still talk to you and play with you . . . but they will not risk a drop scoop trade nor teaming up with you for another sabotage. . .

People still toss first when they trade actually.

But, regardless, I also said why there was nothing done to fix the issue. I personally believe that xDrag0nx should, instead of leaving his accounts to rot after he quits, to at least lend them to Blizz. His little crappy experiment is what caused all of this.

CC is not going to let him get away with it while CC ends up with huge monetary losses. If CC gives everything back, it would be slightly as if CC would be exempting him of the crap he's done.

In my eyes, the majority of the bame lies on xDrag0nx, quite a bit on DHM, a tad on SP and a lot on CC (but no more than 50%... say, 40%). I know this isn't exactly an excuse to you as to why I don't want to right my wrongs, but oh well. I'm pretty sure this whole thing is mostly based on opinion.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:44 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Tenno wrote:
riel017 wrote:
Tenno wrote:

But, regardless, I also said why there was nothing done to fix the issue. I personally believe that xDrag0nx should, instead of leaving his accounts to rot after he quits, to at least lend them to Blizz. His little crappy experiment is what caused all of this.

CC is not going to let him get away with it while CC ends up with huge monetary losses. If CC gives everything back, it would be slightly as if CC would be exempting him of the crap he's done.

In my eyes, the majority of the bame lies on xDrag0nx, quite a bit on DHM, a tad on SP and a lot on CC (but no more than 50%... say, 40%). I know this isn't exactly an excuse to you as to why I don't want to right my wrongs, but oh well. I'm pretty sure this whole thing is mostly based on opinion.

Can you please stop pretending that you are not Caius. It's just annoying now.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:16 am

Tenno wrote:

would you still say that if it was the other way around???

also you can probably keep all the stolen stuffs now cuz it doesnt matter anymore. .. . what you have done is no longer repairable. .. its been soo long. . .
trevor quit and dont care about you anymore. . . and blizz is been reduced to a small lonely team he made for himself so no one can sabo him anymore, he lost trust on people. . .

i told you even if you try to make a poll on who is wrong or whatever you will comeout on top as the one being wrong here. . . cuz you stole from someone and didnt bother returning it even given time and placed the blame to other to give their stuffs to the one you hurt. . . you should have attacked dhm and dragon rather than attacking trevor and blizz. . .

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:54 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

ShawnMcCall wrote:
Can you please stop pretending that you are not Caius. It's just annoying now.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:53 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Tenno wrote:

Tenno wrote:
It's always been hard for you to think, Lemon. And you say you were in the top of your class. I guess that looks aren't deceiving at all... at least in your case.

And nope, I don't think anyone's argued that CC isn't at fault here, not even himself. He did something very wrong, but I suppose that the majority of people refuse to go past that and continue reading that: The sabotage would have never happened were it not for SP officers. There would have been nothing to gain for CC to do what he did. Period.

And for those of you saying CC should've given back everything once he'd chilled, well, here's where numbers come into play. He had already lost the vast majority of his reputation, something which has always been important to him, and also lost 500b ruins. Again, even if the ruins would have been returned, SP would have had to leave an entire galaxy, or unown it. Likewise, I've been told that some shields had already been distributed throughout SP, so CC would have surely received much less than 500b. And then again, the reputation, which is worth quite a lot in this game.

Oh, and for some reason, even though the rules state 'don't discuss mutes' even stating the word 'mute' or that someone was muted gives you... a mute. This applies to bans. Because, well, fuck freedom of speech! Who needs that anyway?

Does he have a condition?

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:35 am
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

I am so confused by this thread. I have one question, what did I ever do to you? Not only did you steal from someone who fed you, but you stole from me while I was away like a child.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:06 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4888

Tenno wrote:
I know this isn't exactly an excuse to you as to why I don't want to right my wrongs, but oh well.

He already admitted he is CC.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:33 pm

MasterTrader wrote:
Tenno wrote:
I know this isn't exactly an excuse to you as to why I don't want to right my wrongs, but oh well.

He already admitted he is CC.

Must've been a typo =P

Could anyone with forum mod know-how throw me a PM concerning forum bans? It would be greatly appreciated...

DP it's been explained a dozen times already. Either read at least half of the threads you want to post in, or don't accuse others of having some form of a condition.

Trevor; yes you're right. There's no question about that. It's something that's been stated by, um, CC over and over again. Likewise, the reasons as to why he did it have also been stated over and over again too. And CC didn't even know you were actually away. The entire team always seemed absent to him anyway.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:29 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next