Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Post Re: Comander Cauis
So this guy verbally slanders Caius in attempt to "break" him to see if he is trustworthy to use his accounts. He then caps Caius's bases and everyone expects him to just suck it up and do nothing about it. That is what I am getting from all of this.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:24 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4888

Tomzta09 wrote:
So this guy verbally slanders Caius in attempt to "break" him to see if he is trustworthy to use his accounts. He then caps Caius's bases and everyone expects him to just suck it up and do nothing about it. That is what I am getting from all of this.

The more I read this thread, the worse I feel about humanity. People think and do these types of things all the time to others, and rationalize the fuck out of it. Caius was wrong, period. No one is saying he wasn't wrong.

But when you admit to fucking with him just to "test" him, that makes you wrong too. Blame and responsibility are not singular entities that can only be held by one person.

But, what can I say, hazing is a huge part of certain types of group dynamics. Your social standing within that type of group depends on how well you take being "fucked" with. Who am I to critique that. :roll:

Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:14 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

Just like to say one or two things.

1. We don't have senior officers, we just have officers

2. Saying that since CC was bullied, it's not his fault, is like saying that the Virginia tech shooting was not Cho's fault because he was bullied.

What's wrong is wrong, you don't sit their rationalizing there actions.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 pm
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

MasterTrader wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

The more I read this thread, the worse I feel about humanity. People think and do these types of things all the time to others, and rationalize the fuck out of it. Caius was wrong, period. No one is saying he wasn't wrong.

But when you admit to fucking with him just to "test" him, that makes you wrong too. Blame and responsibility are not singular entities that can only be held by one person.

But, what can I say, hazing is a huge part of certain types of group dynamics. Your social standing within that type of group depends on how well you take being "fucked" with. Who am I to critique that. :roll:

Its just annoying how everyone is ganging up on Caius and acting as if Alan is completely innocent and harmless.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:27 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Tomzta09 wrote:
MasterTrader wrote:
Tomzta09 wrote:

Its just annoying how everyone is ganging up on Caius and acting as if Alan is completely innocent and harmless.

No one is saying that "Alan is completely innocent and harmless." Caius snapped, okay I got that, but when you snap you eventually get your emotions under control afterward.

So my thoughts are, he should have walked away before it got as extreme as it did. Or, barring that, he should have admitted that he was wrong in his actions and given the stuff back. SP was very obviously willing to work it out with him after it all came to light, but he did not want to come to the table to talk it out.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:53 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Given that Caius refuses to even use his main account to post on here anymore, I'm wondering why we are even bothering to respond.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:24 pm
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

thats cos caius real account is forum banned

Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Main: Tenno
Level: 0

ELITE wrote:
Given that Caius refuses to even use his main account to post on here anymore, I'm wondering why we are even bothering to respond.

It's always been hard for you to think, Lemon. And you say you were in the top of your class. I guess that looks aren't deceiving at all... at least in your case.

And nope, I don't think anyone's argued that CC isn't at fault here, not even himself. He did something very wrong, but I suppose that the majority of people refuse to go past that and continue reading that: The sabotage would have never happened were it not for SP officers. There would have been nothing to gain for CC to do what he did. Period.

And for those of you saying CC should've given back everything once he'd chilled, well, here's where numbers come into play. He had already lost the vast majority of his reputation, something which has always been important to him, and also lost 500b ruins. Again, even if the ruins would have been returned, SP would have had to leave an entire galaxy, or unown it. Likewise, I've been told that some shields had already been distributed throughout SP, so CC would have surely received much less than 500b. And then again, the reputation, which is worth quite a lot in this game.

Oh, and for some reason, even though the rules state 'don't discuss mutes' even stating the word 'mute' or that someone was muted gives you... a mute. This applies to bans. Because, well, fuck freedom of speech! Who needs that anyway?

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:53 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

I expect you've gotten in touch with the US Department of Justice to report this infraction to your freedom of speech. Or could there possibly be some reason why they wouldn't be inclined to investigate… :roll:

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 am

anilv wrote:
I expect you've gotten in touch with the US Department of Justice to report this infraction to your freedom of speech. Or could there possibly be some reason why they wouldn't be inclined to investigate… :roll:

Heh, just saying =P

EDIT: I very much hate not being allowed to speak my mind.

Last edited by Tenno on Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:20 am
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5987

for those who doesn't know that 500b ruins isnt extracted yet. . . its just the worth starting from when it was capped up to the end of uni if it was continues extraction. . .

and yea more people say CC is at fault cuz he is. . . he admitted he is at fault too. . .

and no one said Alan isn't at fault. . . cuz he is at fault too just that he isn't the majority. . .

and SP is gone now so stop bashing SP cuz it was just two officer involve. . . i was an SP officer too and i didn't even get to know this issue before this happened and only know about it after it happened. . .

CC isn't a terrible guy he and i was in a team before called CFGI. . . its just that this sabotage time he snapped and went crazy which is bad. . . and well for that no discount such as extract cost on those shields CC likes his creds. . . and maybe didn't know that for teamies it will be nice to sell em extract cost cuz they are your team and they are just asking for 1 or 2. . .

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:36 am

riel017 wrote:
for those who doesn't know that 500b ruins isnt extracted yet. . . its just the worth starting from when it was capped up to the end of uni if it was continues extraction. . .

and yea more people say CC is at fault cuz he is. . . he admitted he is at fault too. . .

and no one said Alan isn't at fault. . . cuz he is at fault too just that he isn't the majority. . .

and SP is gone now so stop bashing SP cuz it was just two officer involve. . . i was an SP officer too and i didn't even get to know this issue before this happened and only know about it after it happened. . .

CC isn't a terrible guy he and i was in a team before called CFGI. . . its just that this sabotage time he snapped and went crazy which is bad. . . and well for that no discount such as extract cost on those shields CC likes his creds. . . and maybe didn't know that for teamies it will be nice to sell em extract cost cuz they are your team and they are just asking for 1 or 2. . .

He was asking for 16 and was acting like an utter dick. Besides, he never even offered discounts himself anyway.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:54 am
Contributor
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4888

zhuang281 wrote:
Just like to say one or two things.

1. We don't have senior officers, we just have officers

2. Saying that since CC was bullied, it's not his fault, is like saying that the Virginia tech shooting was not Cho's fault because he was bullied.

What's wrong is wrong, you don't sit their rationalizing there actions.

I never rationalized his actions. I said he was wrong, and I said Alan was wrong. Period. 2 wrongs don't make a right, nor does a subsequent wrong nullify the original wrong.

anilv wrote:

I love when people misinterpret the first amendment lol, freedom of speech doesn't mean what they think it means.

riel017 wrote:

First reasonable post I've read in this thread.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:48 pm
Main: Joew121
Level: 4223

I try to avoid the forums but given the circumstances, I have to say that what ZGMF just said has summed this situation up. Caius is not a bad person, I too was on CFG with him when I first started playing and he has been a good lad to talk to, helped me out a few times and he is a kind player. I am not saying what Caius did was okay, he came forward and took full responsibility for it which was the manly thing to do but nobody wanted to listen to him as to why he did it. He explained quite some time ago that xDragonx and DHM demanded huge discounts on items, when they never offered discounts themselves(correct me if I am wrong?). Dragon, pissed that he did not get his way, capped the ruins himself. Caius is only human, humans feel anger and the thirst for revenge.

He snapped and did something quite bad. Most of you would probably have done something just as bad if someone capped your bases. I know you lads like to point fingers at others and verbally bash them when a bad side of them comes out but let us not forget that he is not the only player who has had bad moments, we all have them. Caius is a nice lad at heart, don't start making assumptions just because of one mistake. However, I urge Caius to write his side of what happened. I only wrote what I could remember. While Caius is trying to explain himself, dragon is trying to add fuel to the fire so the trolls can have their fun.

Joe

Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:35 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

My 2 snt.

When SP noticed Caius' theft, I demoted him to peon to stop more sabotage. I PMed him and asked "May I hear your side of the story?" I was trying to give him a chance to keep his reputation but he chose to ignore my messages and leave team. I warred him after he left SP.

I was actually building a HM for Caius for 90b + HM BP Caius supplied. Caius stole 3 HMs including one I built for him. He hasn't even paid me that 90b.

It's also worth noting Caius was mad about two players: alan and DHM. However he sabotaged me and trev. #logic

This is for the Caius lovers out there. He chose the path of a saboer. He deserves no sympathy.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next