Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Post Re: Comander Cauis
Antilzah wrote:
My 2 snt.

When SP noticed Caius' theft, I demoted him to peon to stop more sabotage. I PMed him and asked "May I hear your side of the story?" I was trying to give him a chance to keep his reputation but he chose to ignore my messages and leave team. I warred him after he left SP.

I was actually building a HM for Caius for 90b + HM BP Caius supplied. Caius stole 3 HMs including one I built for him. He hasn't even paid me that 90b.

It's also worth noting Caius was mad about two players: alan and DHM. However he sabotaged me and trev. #logic

This is for the Caius lovers out there. He chose the path of a saboer. He deserves no sympathy.

And yet, everybody loves Sam for sabotage. #logic

Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:11 am
Main: Tenno
Level: 0

Antilzah wrote:
My 2 snt.

When SP noticed Caius' theft, I demoted him to peon to stop more sabotage. I PMed him and asked "May I hear your side of the story?" I was trying to give him a chance to keep his reputation but he chose to ignore my messages and leave team. I warred him after he left SP.

I was actually building a HM for Caius for 90b + HM BP Caius supplied. Caius stole 3 HMs including one I built for him. He hasn't even paid me that 90b.

It's also worth noting Caius was mad about two players: alan and DHM. However he sabotaged me and trev. #logic

This is for the Caius lovers out there. He chose the path of a saboer. He deserves no sympathy.

Do you think CC would have given the slightest of a shit if he would've sabotaged the bases of these two?

Thing is, that's pretty much the only reason he feels bad for all of this: he damaged you; you were pretty much the only one on SP to truly help. For that, he claims responsibility, but then again, it would not have happened if ... you know the story.

Again, Blizz, access to your unsubbed Prawn/AWC/what not account was his. He didn't make a move on it, to sub it... Likewise, he quit SP because he was both enraged and short on time to study and sleep for the second day, so he was unwilling to face what he did either.

It is up to each and every person if he is worthy of sympathy or not. I've given that one side of the story, so people who can be bothered to read, may read, and may decide for themselves. Those unwilling to even have a glance and try to understand the circumstances really aren't people CC wants sympathy from anyway.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:08 am
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5987

Antilzah wrote:
My 2 snt.

this. .. this is what i was talking about trying to make you guys see this. . .. if he just gave back the stuffs he stole from blizz and trev this was an easy fix way to easy to be done but he didnt do. . .

thing is he stole this stuffs which arent related to dragon and dhm out of snapping and didnt even bother to gave it back. . . giving it back after cooling down was the right thing to do. .. blizz gave him time to cool which was alot of time. . . being a friend of caius i tried to make him understand this logic but he cant. . . and i cannot support him on this issue even if im his friend. . . cuz he is really the wrong one here. . . i'll support him on something else if its reasonable. .. but this one just isnt that reasonable one. . .

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:21 am

riel017 wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
My 2 snt.

this. .. this is what i was talking about trying to make you guys see this. . .. if he just gave back the stuffs he stole from blizz and trev this was an easy fix way to easy to be done but he didnt do. . .

thing is he stole this stuffs which arent related to dragon and dhm out of snapping and didnt even bother to gave it back. . . giving it back after cooling down was the right thing to do. .. blizz gave him time to cool which was alot of time. . . being a friend of caius i tried to make him understand this logic but he cant. . . and i cannot support him on this issue even if im his friend. . . cuz he is really the wrong one here. . . i'll support him on something else if its reasonable. .. but this one just isnt that reasonable one. . .

As I stated before, your logic is understood. And as I said a thousand times, after the cooling down period is where numbers came into play. Ruins had already been distributed through SP, and there was only one more week of extracting ruins; likewise, CC's reputation was already lost reputation. You think it didn't get out? But I guess no one will remember the numbers part either. Too bad.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:46 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Scyron
Level: 8163

I don't understand why Tenno refers to Commander Caius as "he" and "him" in this thread, and in a suggestion started by Commander Caius:

Tenno wrote:
Alright. Well, finally a suggestion of mine that's received some of the recognition it deserves!

I'm puzzled. Puzzled!

Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5987

Tenno wrote:
As I stated before, your logic is understood. And as I said a thousand times, after the cooling down period is where numbers came into play. Ruins had already been distributed through SP, and there was only one more week of extracting ruins; likewise, CC's reputation was already lost reputation. You think it didn't get out? But I guess no one will remember the numbers part either. Too bad.

its because your didnt act fast enough to fix it if you did it day after or 2 days after thats like only 1-2 shields. . . numbers. . . your numbers didnt even existed cuz its ruins not yet extracted . . .

even if you ask anyone ruins that isnt extracted yet isnt counted as profit. . . it is called target profit cuz you dont have it yet and there is a chance that you will not meet your target or be over your target profit. . . that is in bussiness point of view. . .

anyone you ask will say you are the majority of fault at this issue given those facts. . . you can even try to make a poll. . . :P

Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: xXAlienXx
Level: 1322

Scyron wrote:
I don't understand why Tenno refers to Commander Caius as "he" and "him" in this thread, and in a suggestion started by Commander Caius:

Tenno wrote:
Alright. Well, finally a suggestion of mine that's received some of the recognition it deserves!

I'm puzzled. Puzzled!

He got forum banned and that's his other account. I guess he's referring to himself as "him" or "he" because of safety measures (doesn't want forum admins to notice).
:lol:

Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:55 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

Scyron wrote:

Tenno wrote:

I'm puzzled. Puzzled!

Shit makes me giggle.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:13 am
Main: GodSteel
Level: 3170

Let's add more drama!
http://inception.davepedu.com/

Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Scyron wrote:

Tenno wrote:

I'm puzzled. Puzzled!

It was a suggestion I hijacked for more than a couple pages. Heh. It thus became this account's suggestion.

ELITE wrote:
Scyron wrote:

Tenno wrote:

I'm puzzled. Puzzled!

Shit makes me giggle.

Just as this thread should make you giggle too: viewtopic.php?f=107&t=58910&start=30

Especially this:
AllredAustin wrote:
Well for Everyone out there (Stiffler, Therm)i would think i have a pretty good history with SS. Been around for years. And i have never scammed anyone EVER. But i purchased something from Lemon and like a dummy i paid first. That will never happen again. Took me 5 days and i had to do a full blown investigation ( i love my RL job hehe). Not until i informed Josh (Lemon) of the information i had and that i would be glad to meet him to discuss did he come off the item i purchased from him. He then said it was all just a big mistake which was completely crap. Funny that he would not even respond to my messages till he knew i wasnt full of crap. If anyone out there gets scammed by Lemon send me a PM i can give you some info that will help you out.

And a couple dozen other people. Funny how you're pointing fingers at a saboteur when you yourself are a scammer. Or rather sad. How about you stop abusing them unemployment benefits?

Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:56 pm
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4888

Antilzah wrote:
My 2 snt.

This adds another dimension, my "sympathy" for him stops at the beginning of his actions. I said this from the beginning, he's responsible for his actions. That's it, I firmly believe if someone fucks over people who have nothing to do with the original situation they need to fix it ASAP.

I don't know what Tenno is talking about, it shouldn't have anything to do with numbers. If you end up fucking over someone who has nothing to do with your feud with someone else, you don't just leave it be. You fix what you did wrong and figure out how to get back what was taken from you/get back at the people who wronged you.

Nowhere in this thread did I support CC stealing from Blizz. I don't do scamming and I don't do sabotage, I also don't support those who endorse it. I also don't condemn people without fully considering the situation at hand.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm so fancy. YOU ALREADY KNOW.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm
Main: Cancelled

MasterTrader wrote:
Antilzah wrote:
My 2 snt.

This adds another dimension, my "sympathy" for him stops at the beginning of his actions. I said this from the beginning, he's responsible for his actions. That's it, I firmly believe if someone fucks over people who have nothing to do with the original situation they need to fix it ASAP.

I don't know what Tenno is talking about, it shouldn't have anything to do with numbers. If you end up fucking over someone who has nothing to do with your feud with someone else, you don't just leave it be. You fix what you did wrong and figure out how to get back what was taken from you/get back at the people who wronged you.

Nowhere in this thread did I support CC stealing from Blizz. I don't do scamming and I don't do sabotage, I also don't support those who endorse it. I also don't condemn people without fully considering the situation at hand.

lol is this really necessary to drag it on giving the current climate of the situation, you feel the need to reply with walls of text every time to try and prove a point, which at this stage, doesn't really mean a whole lot

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Old Spice wrote:
lol is this really necessary to drag it on giving the current climate of the situation, you feel the need to reply with walls of text every time to try and prove a point, which at this stage, doesn't really mean a whole lot

True, but there are some people like me and him that want to be sure that people understand exactly our stance on things. And seeing as how people on this forum are too lazy to read the 'whole thing', repetition becomes the only weapon we can use. As such, we always create walls of text :/

ELITE wrote:
I'm so fancy. YOU ALREADY KNOW.

That and your finger rings prove how manly and straight you are.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:35 pm

I love how singing a song and wearing rings makes you able to identify my orientation and how manly I am. XD.

Stop being so immature and you might realize why everyone hates you :).

Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:28 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next