Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Glock17
Level: 4733

Post Re: Comander Cauis
Then ada souls should do what they want with him :D

Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:23 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8087

RHYS YOU AREN'T RICK NIELSON

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:21 pm
Main: Tenno
Level: 0

Well, I'd like Jey to confirm it. Likewise, was it the usual IP of my account, or was there some discrepancy?

I really do doubt I had free access to a Credit Card as a 10/11 year old. My parents never liked to give their CC info out on the internet.

And as for this:
sabre198 wrote:
hiding evidence in pm's deprives the rest of the community of potential warnings of taking in scammander without knowing the risks so I would encourage open discussion on all and potential scammers.

... It is pretty weird how this link was posted just after I had an argument with Lemon on all chat. There is proof of some sort, but I most certainly didn't have a CC as a kid.

stfunoob wrote:
Hey i'm just showing evidence of possibly a long line of thievery but hey ho. You do what you want and say random crap when you know this screenshot is relevant. With recent events wololo your units are now mine.

Long line of thievery? I've never been labeled as a scammer (unlike Lemon) for a good reason. The only 'scamming' thing I'm accused of is of your account, of which I would like some confirmation by a devmin.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:25 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: xXAlienXx
Level: 1322

That screenshot was taken in 2010 and you say you were 10/11 years old.

That would make you currently 13/14 years old now, and if so, I'm sure you still don't have acess to a credit card and better yet, why did SP let a 13/14 year old kid be in such a high position on there team in the first place?

How do I remove this thread from my news feed? It is quite annoying

Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:57 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

that was when he blamed a char called hitmanoso which turned out to be his alt i remember it well.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:22 am
Profile WWW

sabre198 wrote:
that was when he blamed a char called hitmanoso which turned out to be his alt i remember it well.

Hitmanoso is, indeed, my alt, but I still want to know if it was me on the acc at said time.

Microsoft wrote:
That screenshot was taken in 2010 and you say you were 10/11 years old.

That would make you currently 13/14 years old now, and if so, I'm sure you still don't have acess to a credit card and better yet, why did SP let a 13/14 year old kid be in such a high position on there team in the first place?

How do I remove this thread from my news feed? It is quite annoying

If that was in early 2010 then I should've been around 12. Likewise, at the age of around 14 or 15 you can get a debit card. Either way, I think you've nothing else to pick on other than what you think my age was when on SP. Might I remind you that I was offi on SP for 8 months, and offi on several previous teams too, without any sort of incidents? I've never even been accused of scamming, really... and I do doubt I tried to steal an entire account at that age (if I somehow had access to a Cred Card...). Do you really think that 14 year olds should never be officers?

Either way, TDC is pretty much only looking for some BS trying to accuse Traders of anything whatsoever, and Monster somehow has this hate on my account that extends well into 2010 because of this event. Did you even get your account back then? And Lemon is just mad that I've joined the growing number of people that call him out as a scammer.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:22 am

That wasn't me in the screenie btw and i have no hate of Traders considering i was on Traders for a length of time until i had to quit SS for reasons concerning real life only to come back to finding i had been booted for inactivity. I remembered that screenshot so i posted it, if anyone has any dirt on me feel free to post because it'll be an interesting turning point.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:57 am
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

What, you mean sabotaging TUC wasn't enough dirt?!

:lol:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:11 am

Oh yeah, and not to mention having access to Blizzara's end game account(10 SSs, prawn, AWC, what not), which was unsubbed, at the time of sabo, nothing happening to it... It was so much more worth than a couple HMs.

I'm no scammer, I only just broke once in my SS career. As for your screenies, I still really want a confirmation from Jey, and whether or not I was the one on Comander Caius at the time of your account's theft.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:23 am

That's not dirt because everyone knows about it was i announced it was me who did it.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:55 am
Team: Traders
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5980

i like TDC! TBV is there and bob! they helped me get t22!!!

o shit im back at this thread. . . yea is there a way to remove this on my feeds too? :/

Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:33 pm
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

Shit, news just in. Sabotaging is now legit, as long as you admit it.

So Caius, good news, you're scot-fucking-free.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:42 pm
Main: Blizzara
Level: 6660

Tenno wrote:
Oh yeah, and not to mention having access to Blizzara's end game account(10 SSs, prawn, AWC, what not), which was unsubbed, at the time of sabo, nothing happening to it... It was so much more worth than a couple HMs.

Oh my god such awesome argument. I had opportunity to steal something but I didn't. I deserve medal for not stealing an account.

You chose your path and there's no turning back now.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:45 pm
Contributor
Main: Dark Steel
Level: 9138

Antilzah wrote:
Tenno wrote:

Oh my god such awesome argument. I had opportunity to steal something but I didn't. I deserve medal for not stealing an account.

You chose your path and there's no turning back now.

Lmao is this highschool? That's hilarious Bliz :lol:

Universe Map: http://www.starsonata.com/map/

Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:52 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

You actually wouldn't need access to a conventional Credit Card CC, every knows that a prepaid Visa card accomplishes the same thing.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:41 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next