Team: Traders
Main: Wolf TPS
Level: 2569

Post Re: more and more evilness
oh, I'm sure. I tried to sum it up as simply as possible. There really is a lot more to it then that, but there was only so much I wanted to type. I have a toddler to play with.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

Wolffe wrote:
oh, I'm sure. I tried to sum it up as simply as possible. There really is a lot more to it then that, but there was only so much I wanted to type. I have a toddler to play with.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not taking any sides mate I'm just stating the obvious that no matter who you are, what you did or what went down that the people involved will always tell their side of the story :p

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Doubtless!

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:37 pm
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

I actually did enjoy reading that, it added a lot of context to the event. I do remember the issue with Traders, and I do see how RE could easily become upset with LC for standing by them as an ally during it due to the war.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:04 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

Decman wrote:
lordjeroen wrote:
- No Samotaging (Samotaging is copyrighted by Sam)

Lol'd so hard I actually logged into the game. Might start playing again.

Plz do bro!

Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

ShawnMcCall wrote:
I actually did enjoy reading that, it added a lot of context to the event. I do remember the issue with Traders, and I do see how RE could easily become upset with LC for standing by them as an ally during it due to the war.

Was prolly ERMAN doing all the podding, apparently he used to be a badass.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

I wish Runningclam and I had played at the same time. Sounds like a cool guy no matter what side of the fence you are on.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 pm
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8510

Rounder wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:

Used to be...

I'd keep a watch over your shoulder rhys!

Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Rhys
Level: 3919

erman wrote:
Rounder wrote:
ShawnMcCall wrote:

Used to be...

I'd keep a watch over your shoulder rhys!

=O

Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:34 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: XxFrostfangxX
Level: 3923

Here is Our Team Anthem:

We are Resident Evil. You may have heard rumors about us, but you may wonder what our name really means. It means a team of loyal, committed players ready to lend a hand when needed. It means a team of leaders, all rising to the opportunity. It means a place where a bunch of guys can joke around in team chat, and actually laugh out loud sometimes. It means some of the best pilots, strategists, builders, and players in the game at your side. It means over 600 Earthforce Dreadnoughts. It means a home for some of the nicest guys in the game you will ever talk to. It means a unit of soldiers fighting for peace and justice in the universe. It means Us. Long Live RE!

Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:28 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Frostfang wrote:
Here is Our Team Anthem:

We are Resident Evil. You may have heard rumors about us, but you may wonder what our name really means. It means a team of loyal, committed players ready to lend a hand when needed. It means a team of leaders, all rising to the opportunity. It means a place where a bunch of guys can joke around in team chat, and actually laugh out loud sometimes. It means some of the best pilots, strategists, builders, and players in the game at your side. It means over 600 Earthforce Dreadnoughts. It means a home for some of the nicest guys in the game you will ever talk to. It means a unit of soldiers fighting for peace and justice in the universe. It means Us. Long Live RE!

I don't think you fully understand what an anthem is, because I see no lyrical structure or stanzas there...

Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:17 am
Main: Prophet of Adum
Level: 7787

ShawnMcCall wrote:
Frostfang wrote:
Here is Our Team Anthem:

I don't think you fully understand what an anthem is, because I see no lyrical structure or stanzas there...

blame TBBT about that :evil:

Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:02 pm

I just wonder why Resident Evil needs an anthem, and why it has to be in giant red letters. Always thought we did fine anthem free. Sure, maybe we were a little less musical, but what we lacked in music we made up for with gumption, moxie and good old fashioned heart.

Seems maybe a slogan is more appropriate for propaganda. Maybe a mascot. I'd suggest uniforms, but the Dreadnaught did sort of become our uniform, though when we first started damn near all of our upper players were droners.

And Enkelin - we actually did play at the same time; just didn't know each other - I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you around though. That or my mind has just made that up. Whose to say.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:25 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Wolffe wrote:
And Enkelin - we actually did play at the same time; just didn't know each other - I'm pretty sure I remember seeing you around though. That or my mind has just made that up. Whose to say.

I know, I was on the PUG Oly run on which you won your first HM BP. But by then I think your activity was tailing off while I was just beginning to get places.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:28 pm

ah yeah - that was a fun run - but yeah - that was definitely right before I stopped - actually Oly was the big thing that killed it for me - the repetitive nature of shard gathering really annoyed the hell out of me and though I know oly runs got faaaar easier, I just got tired of it.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:15 pm